Underage Wife

Make it Real

Because of his appointment as Vice President of CFG, Inc., Minho did not notice the time. After his speech, the company gave him a small party with some staffs. He met the committee headed by his President-CEO father. Together with former acting JSB's President Park Gongchan, some senior officers and large investors, he unfolded a brief of his mission, plan, and strategy to the officials in that same event.

It's already 3 p.m. and to her hunger, Juniel hopelessly fell asleep on the bed. She had no cash on hand to buy anything nor was accustomed to go out alone. Everything she needed were provided by her mother as she could not hold any credit cards for her safety.

Amidst the celebration, Minho suddenly remembered his little wife back in the condo. She was all alone there so he rushed home after the gathering. "Did she ate already?" He asked himself. The fact that Juniel is already sixteen years old, she must know what to do but thinking she had nothing in condo, it made him felt sorry.

Juniel noticed from her sleep that someone was opening the door and she knew it was him. She opened her eyes and hurriedly rose from the bed to meet him. Minho opened the door with his key and saw his wife waiting there. His wife was weary at the same time titillating as she wears his own bathrobe. The V of the robe is somewhat loose and seductively showing her smooth cleavage. It is too huge for her, giving a stimulating picture. He promised to be careful now that he does not have any contraceptive there. He was too quick and eager to taste her last night but...damn! Seeing her striking looks again tempting him to proceed.

"How are you? Have you eaten yet?" He asked her immediately.

"No I haven't." Juniel told him, apparently hungry as her voice. "I don't have money."

Minho's ire rise at his wife's stupid reply. Of course she has money, it is just irritating to hear it from a wealthy as her. He would want to scold her as she chose to starve herself than to use her mind. Unlike when he was with Yuri, they were too outgoing that they frequently eat separately and it was fine. He then took out his cellphone from the pocket and dialed to some fast food chain hotline.

After he ordered he turned to his wife who was sitting on the couch. "Next time, you don't have to wait me. I'll give you an allowance to buy your own food." Although he felt apologetic, he could not tolerate his wife's shallowness.

"Yes Oppa." She nodded, absorbing his command. Juniel did not know how to defend herself nor reason out.

"I want you to learn how to live maturely and independent that's why we're here. I'm sorry for it was my fault too. But you must know my job. I can't give you all my time, understand?"

"Yes Oppa." Juniel got sad hearing that. Her parents raised her with full care and attention even they were busy as well. They always ate breakfast and dinner together and even gave her kiss before leaving. But oppa is different.

Minho left her to change his clothes. She followed him  to the bedroom and knelt in front on him. It made him surprised. Juniel started to pull off his shoe.

"What are you doing?" He asked her somehow pleased by it. 

"I always do this everytime my Papa came back from work, removing his shoes."

It moved him so he lifted her chin up to meet his gaze. "Do you miss him?"

"So much."

When she was done, he helped her to stand up "Juniel, I'm not like your Papa so don't expect me to be like him. I'll try my best as your husband but I can't assure being with you often. I'm working hard for our company, your future. So please..." He was constrained to say it for the girl not to seek more. Actually, Minho was controlling himself from that attachment.

"Oppa, you shouldn't say that. I know you can be good as well."

"I don't know. Even before this marriage, you already knew it.

"After what happen last night?"

"Yes."

And she was quiet frustrated. Despite that, she remained hopeful that they will soon love each other as her parents did.

Minho clothed up in a simple blue shirt and short denim. "I have to buy some stuff at convenience store. I'll be back."

"I'll go with you."

"No. Stay here and wait for our order. I'll come back quickly."

711 is just located at the first floor of condominium. He went to buy some important things like bottles of mineral water, biscuits, as well as cleansers, disposable plates, cups, and spoons, et cetera. 

Momentarily, the delivery girl knocked at their door and handed Juniel the two boxes of Kyochon sal sal chicken with honey mustard sauce, salad, and large size of drink her husband ordered.

"Thank you." Juniel promptly opened one of the box "Wow!" Her Mama was not fond of eating fast foods meal so it was her first time to try it. What she likes about Minho is she was able to try new things from him.

Juniel devoured the chicken impatiently. Exactly twenty four hours since she last ate and she nearly fainted if he had not come.

After a couple of minutes, Minho came back carrying grocery bags. She offered him one of chicken but he refused. He also was carrying the wedding gift his mother gave to the girl.

"You forgot this in the car. I went back to get it."

She reached it and said "Thank you."

"I'd also called your Mama to request some clothes. She'll send it later."

"Thanks." After Juniel finished her meal, she washed her hands. Minho sat on the bed, leaning his back at the headboard. He his laptop as he needs to check CFG's financial record last month. His wife came in and sat besides him.

"Oppa do you have facebook?"

"Yes." He answered abruptly as his mind busy analyzing the datas.

"Can you add me?"

"Later."

"Or I'll invite you and you have to accept me. Yes?"

He did not answer. Juniel watched him type on the keyboard, he was so fast! It was quiet fascinating for her as she type slow as turtle.

"Next Monday, my schedule will be very tight. I might return home probably 11 P.M."

"Huh? It's too late." Juniel asked him with her rounded brown eyes.

"Yes. So I hope you already did what I had told you."

She felt like his schedule was too cruel for her. She could not do anything about it so she just answered yes. She then opened the gift box her mother-in-law gave her. It is lace y lingerie. "But I don't wear this kind of clothes."

Minho looked at the nightgown. He wondered what did his mother thinking when she bought that for Juniel. The girl could not wear it, so revealing yet she does not have any clothes there except her wedding dress.

"You have to take bath first before you wear that." He chuckled at his mother's naughty gift to his wife.

"I can't wear this It's embarrassing." She blushed just by looking at it.

Minho gently fondled her thigh "My sweet angel, I don't believe you." He , knowing her response last night. He had seen his wife's ness and taste each drop of hers. She is his wife now regardless, no need to be shy.

Juniel went to the bathroom and removed the robe. It was refreshing to wash that evening since she felt itchy at some part. His toiletries are for men's but she could care less about it. She rubbed the soap all over her body. The sore between her thighs was still there after her hands went in. While the water was pouring down from the shower, Minho's heart pounded. He got aroused by the noise of the shower dripping down to Juniel's body. He wanted to see her ness again. His thing had erected, he stood up and took a clean towel from his closet. He gently opened the bathroom and entered unwarranted to his wife's surprised.

To be continued...