Incompatible

Make it Real

Before going to work, Minho had to see Sulli to lecture her from what she did. He was obviously miffed at her intruding his plan. Why she had to disclosed the secret to Yuri? His sister made it more complex for him as she was asking for some trouble.

"Stop meddling in my business, please!" Minho raised his voice showing his anger toward his sister, making her scared stiff right after her rebuttal. His face had turned red and his temper was flaring.

"I'm just helping you out Oppa. You don't love Juniel so why do you need to keep it secret from Unnie?"

"Don't you understand? It will make things worst."

"She'll get hurt if I didn't tell her. Don't you love her? Why you have to scarfice your relationship with her?"

"I'm not sacrificing anything. I'll surely go back to her at the right time."

"When?"

"When? Why are you too impatient my sister?"

Sulli could not admit it, it is jealous that making her act that way. She is so irritated with Juniel so she wanted to keep her brother away from her.

"Oppa, I told you not to marry that bastard even if they'd force you. I know her well and she'll let you down."

"Me and Juniel had already talked about this. She knew that I married her only for her security and the company. But I'm giving her choice to do what she wants. She knew my purpose and that's it."

Even before Minho proposed to Juniel, he was aware of the possible romance that might occur between them. He felt attracted (more likely ual) to her and she responded. However, he needed to protect his relationship with Yuri too while being at this marriage. Minho and Juniel's romance might have little chance if not with Yuri, their big , nor with Juniel's high dependency. But Minho still doubted that. 

Juniel wanted to speak with her Mama to cheer her mood but was informed by Shinil that her mother already departed to U.S. She then opened the laptop and decided to check her Facebook instead. She skipped the breakfast as she got puzzled up by her husband's behavior all so suddenly. Just last night, he was too hot to handle but now he turned cold. She could not think of any mistake that made his mood change or was that when she told him "I love you." She accused herself for being aggressive that might turned him off. 

Minho forgot to log out from his FB account making her access some of its privacy. His profile picture caught her as he looks charming and gracious in formal suit. She was interested to see his other photos and albums uploaded on his page. His timeline is solely about his business and company associates. She checked the photos one by one while smiling at her husband's bright personality. She read all his comment replies and were all witty. She scanned each photo album, until she saw a private folder which was named "'je t'aime." This brought some intrigues.   It contains a scanned photo of alluring woman on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine. The model's name is Kwon Yuri who posed dangerously seductive and dressed in a y red gown. Juniel thought Minho was just a fan of her that is why he uploaded it on his FB. Juniel downloaded some of her husband's solo captures and uploaded them back in her new album naming it "My Husband." She edited her profile turning her relationship status into married.

"Dude, what forced you to voluteer yourself to Vietnam? You can pass the work to the Managing Director." Chansung asked his bestfriend wondering on his decision to work abroad in his honeymoon phase.

"I'll seek out more opportunities there with potential high-worth investors too." Minho reasoned out.

"It will take you roughly one month to serve the tasks. How about your wife?"

Minho did not answer seemed thoughtless of her.

As smart as he is, Chansung had predicted "This is scary. I thought you married Juniel at will. What I see is you are trying to escape your obligation from her."

"I need some space."

"But why?" The two men continued their talking at Chansung's unit with some beers.

Meanwhile, It was already Juniel's second time to visit 711 that day to order some foods. She went to buy hot instant ramen noodles and pack gimbap for the evening meal. She ordered double thinking of her husband too who might return hungry from work. After Juniel updated her facebook, she received lots of best wishes comments from her classmates which made her happy. They were all pleasantly surprise that the quiet and awkward girl was already married with a young tycoon. Juniel had no time to announce it nor went to invite them as her wedding was held improptu.

"We've been living together for 10 years and decided to get marry until this arrange marriage set in." Minho opened up his issue with his bestfriend.

"Amazing that you were able to hide that relationship from everyone. I used to think that you're committed to someone else but not expecting that long. It's just unfortunate that your parents disapproved it."

"Yuri is my first and hopefully my last. No matter what she done wrong, I was able to understand it." Minho and Yuri broke up several times but were able to go back together. Their personalities are alike and their compatibility is just too strong. They have their own careers, but whenever they were available they were able to enjoy the time together.

"How about Juniel?"

Minho took another shot of beer "She's nice girl and sweet. The only problem is I'm not in love and she knows it." When Juniel said I love you, Minho got affected truthfully. However, he rebuked that words considering his loyalty with Yuri.

"Poor girl, you have a plan to divorce her soon. I hope you didn't touch her or else."

"I did."

"Yay."

"You know what, she likes it  too. I mean, she demands for a baby so I touched her."

"She's asking for a baby?"

"The fact is that I want it too, but hopefully not too soon. I won't run from my responsibility if that happens." Minho loves the idea of having a child. It was his long time request from Yuri.

"Do you think you can divorce Juniel after that? You're married to each other now. Whatever you're planning for, you're bound to her."

"With our differences, it will be hard for us. I can't give her much attention to be honest." He confessed to him.

Exactly 11 p.m. and he still not around, Juniel was expecting her husband to return as he promised. She could not sleep as she kept worrying about him. She tried to use the mobile but she forgot to ask his contact number. Her eyes started to tears again as she was all alone there, cold and scared. While Minho was already drunk and had chose to rest there in his friend's unit.

To be continued...