Affair

Make it Real

“Are you serious about him?” Minho and Juniel laying back-to-back at each other, still awake. This is a chance to open up her feeling about Luhan as he is willing to hear her explanation.

She was hesitant at first, thinking of his temper but then her intuition had force to express her side.

“I like him, Oppa.” She had tried to put it back to spare his feeling, yet her confession wrecks Minho’s esteem surprisingly. They were only one year married, but somehow her answer cut him deep. The love between them may not be as huge as his love with Yuri but Juniel is already a part of his life nevertheless. It hurts him after everything he had invested in this marriage.

“How about Luhan? “
“He likes me too though he might like me as a sister.” Luhan had not confessed his feeling yet she was certain about it. His gaze on Juniel was rather sensual as Minho observed. The driver was hiding his real feeling out of fear.
“If you’re not sure of him, just stop before anything gets serious.” Minho could not halt Juniel’s quest for happiness but his inclination clearly disapproves it. 
“Why Oppa? You told me to search for a right guy.” As usual, his disapproval saddened her. 
“I don’t think he’s the right one for you. Sorry but he doesn’t fit you, Juniel.”
“I don’t care if he’s not rich.”
“It’s not only about his wallet, but he's totally unfit for you. Besides, I didn’t give you permit to have an affair with him. I’m still your husband take note of that.” This is the sad reality. Juniel was in the position that she could not easily date anyone within the contract even if it is an open marriage, since Minho as her husband was opposing her choice now. He added “This will sparks uproar once our parents learned that you’re cheating on me with our employee. Infidelity is a huge issue in our circle especially that you are the most involve.” 
Juniel bowed her head, imagining her mother’s reaction if she ever found out. Mrs. Hasun had put her high up on a pedestal, Minho doubted that Luhan can reach her up to, it will only make the poor guy insecure of her wealth.  
“But he’s nice Oppa and he makes me happy.” 
“He’ll take you out of your comfort zone once the affection went down trust me. So please stop it now.” Luhan is financial unstable nor has the ability to sustain Juniel’s status as Minho seen it. It is the reason why he is against them as it is bound to fail. 
“I don’t think he’ll do it.”
“It’s easy to say that. Once you get there, it will be tough for both of you.” He manifested.
Juniel is definitely not practical in her decision-making, the thing Minho hates in her. She let her emotion rule over logic. Other than imposing his mean, he just asked some favor. “Juniel, I will not ask you anything other than to prioritize our son. I’m sure our baby will get offended seeing you having someone else while you're with me. Don’t let us separate in this way.“ 
The day had arrived for Baby Mingook’s christening celebration. It took six months for Myeon to carefully plan for that especial gathering. Minho had shouldered all the expenses for the extravagant occasion as his thanksgiving gift for his first-born child. The celebration was held in two venues; One is in a five-star luxury hotel grand hall, situated in Seoul and the other venue was held in an indoor basketball gym for their companies’ staffs and employees. 

Baby Ming had grown so cute now in his six months. Wearing his signature cotton tuxedo with pique vest his mother had dressed him. Matching her son’s outfit, Juniel was wearing a simple white embroidered dress for that day. Her wavy brown hair was loose, looking pretty with a fair amount of makeup whereas Minho looks dashing in a black formal suit.

“Today we officially welcome you Choi Mingook.” The officiant proclaimed.

It was short and solemn rite. There were photographers taking pictures of the family with their witnesses, sponsors, and godparents. Entering the main venue, the beautiful table settings have been arranged with baby green balloon and white agaphantus flowers. At the center of the ball was a huge baby carriage themed cake. The catering was overflowing with assorted muffins, triangular sandwiches, crepes, and many more. There were also meat station and alcohol sidebar for the adult guests. Minho had chosen his bestfriend Chansung as one of the ten godparents. Less than 500 VIPs, friends, and relatives attended, rousing display of pomp and pageantry.

Sulli would have declined her brother’s invitation because of Juniel’s presence. But for some reason, her excitement and curiosity prompt her to do so. She could ignore that girl all throughout just to see her brother’s son.

Juniel’s arms were already throbbing holding her 13lb. baby for three hours straight. Minho found her struggle, so he took the baby from her, giving her some time to rest. An opportunity for Sulli to take a glimpse of Baby Ming for the first time.

Minho was all smiling, looking proud as a father. His view with his Baby Ming was so perfect, Sulli approached them. “Oppa, can I hold him?”

“Sure Sulli.” He handed her the baby carefully.

Baby Ming turned his contact toward his Aunt Sulli. He has a pair of dark eyes, exactly as Minho’s. He made cute cooing noises.

“Wow! So adorable.” She supported the baby’s head. It was hard for her to admit it but Minho and Juniel’s genes blended so well. She had never imagined that the two can produce such a lovable thing like this. She then wishes “I hope you grow up so much like your father," and she beamed with delight.

That time, Hasun was with Sunhwa entertaining the guests while Chairman Monghee was busy conversing with associates. Juniel detached herself from the circle when she saw Sulli. Minho’s sister hates her so much that is better for Juniel to avoid her. The girl left the hall unnoticed as she wishes to have some rest. Being a highly introverted person, social gathering like this actually bored her. As she passed the corridor, she heard some familiar voice calling her. She turned her head and It was Luhan!

Luhan became an executive driver after Minho transferred him back to Sunhwa. Juniel’s in laws were not aware of the issue regarding the young man so they brought him to the party. It was a reunion after of five months no contact, she got elated seeing him again. They ran to each other and instinctively embraced.

“Oppa, I miss you.” She said to him beaming widely.

He had never seen such a lovely smile, he reciprocates her warmth “I miss you too Juniel.” Luhan lifted her up and swirl her around.

“Haha put me down.” She giggled, was still an innocent lass as she used to. One moment, her mood changed, looking worried.

“What’s the matter?”

“Oh! Nothing…” Flashback came to her mind suddenly. That Minho forbids her to date this man for the sake of their son.

"Is there anything wrong?”

“Oppa, I’m tired. Forgive me but I need to rest.”

Luhan was not convinced with her excuse. It was abrupt that he sensed something. He then pulled her into him so tightly.

“You don’t know how long I’ve waited to see you, Juniel.” His sentence was deep and tempting. This man can make her satisfy despite of her husband’s objection.

To be continued…