Possession

Make it Real

At first, Luhan only treats Juniel as a younger sister but her distinct characteristic drawn him closer. Like in the saying that “Absence makes the heart grow ponder.” He started missing her to the point that he could not sleep thinking of her.

“Juniel, I have something to confess to you.” 

“What is it, Oppa?”

He looked at her eyes and stares at it deeply, “I like you.” It was then when he realized that he is willing to take part of her world. Not to the wealthy employer he used to know but the innocent girl he wants to be with for the rest of his life. Her smile, her attitude, her kindness, and most of all, her simplicity. If Minho is a heartless jerk, he is contrast even though heaven and earth is the space between them.

Juniel had missed Luhan too but she could not help thinking of her baby especially that Minho is against Luhan. Now that he admitted it, Juniel is undeniably happy yet there is an overwhelming growth of fear inside her.

“I like you too. But I’m married you knew it and we have a son. How can we will  be together and be happy?” She said this, knowing it is impossible.

Luhan sighed. He does not care if Juniel is married to Minho. All he knows is that guy does not love her.

“He had used you for his own advantage, your wealth, your body. And even if you have a child, he’s just there for his son. He didn’t marry you because he loves you, Juniel. He just wants you to babysit his child. He’s an arrogant, conceited, ruthless man like his parents. You don’t belong to them. You’re such a naive girl that’s why he’s abusing you. Will you risk your own happiness for that kind of guy?”

Luhan had said everything. Juniel needs to accept the truth that Minho had used her for his own ambition and intentions. He does not care of her feelings at all.

“What will I do Oppa? I’m scared.”

“Of him? Yes they are filthy rich. They use their power to control anyone. You’re just lamb sacrificed for their common goods. But you’re not a real Choi, Juniel. You were born poor as me. You can escape from this kind of hellish world if you choose to.” Luhan was aware that Juniel is only an adopted since Bohyun had told him.

Meanwhile, Minho noticed that it is already an hour since Juniel left him. Sunhwa approached him searching for her daughter-in-law as well. The party was almost over, she had to bid goodbye before going home.

"Minho did you see Juniel?"

"Ah I let her rest but I don’t know where she goes."

"Oh, I see. I’m sleepy already, I need to retire now."

"You’ll not leave with father?"

"No. He'll stay, talking with Tycoon Kim Jungju. Don’t worry I bring Luhan to drive me home."

"Ha?! You’re with Luhan?"

"Yes."

"So he’s here?" He exclaimed in silence. When he heard the driver’s name, there was an innate feeling that Juniel might be seeing with that guy again. He tried to calm his self as his intuition guided his feet to go for her.

"Ma, I’ll search for her, look after my son."

"What? But I want to go home now." Sunhwa could not complain anymore since her son quickly went off.

"Where’s he going?" Sulli who was still carrying Mingook, dumbounded by her brother’s sudden behavior.

"I don’t know."

Minho strode throughout the hotel on the way down to the lobby and parking area. “That stupid girl!” He swore trying to be patient but it reached his limit. He continued roaming around to search her. Then his guts told him to head on an isolated part wherein nobody can see them so he went straight to the pool and patio area. Luhan and Juniel’s silhouette reflection in that dark place convinces Minho that it was them. His face darkened when he saw the two looking lovely with each other. He is still her husband regardless of her needs! His manly pride crashes down as he felt betrayed by the fact that Juniel replaced him by that guy. Even if it was hard for him to adjust, he tried everything to provide Juniel’s comfort. He tried his best and now this is the price of everything?! He summoned some energy for another fight, this time with two of them.

“How about my son?” Juniel asked Luhan, looking so concern of Mingook.

“I can accept him as my own.” He told her, firm with his decision though it was not an easy role. 
“Minho oppa is fond of his son. He won't  allow me to take Mingook. I’m afraid to loose my baby.” Being naïve girl, Juniel lacks confidence and has so many doubts that it was not an easy decision for her.
Luhan held her hand and kissed it “Juniel let’s run away.” This is the only answer, this man could see. He needs to cut off her failed marriage with Minho to restore this girl’s self-esteem. 

"You can’t go anywhere!” Minho’s voice was a thunder, the sound echoing the whole area. He is such a possessive man who will not let his wife be stolen like that. Juniel yanked herself from Luhan, startled at her husband’s mere presence. The fact that he caught them there was inexcusable. Minho suddenly grabbed Luhan’s collar and pushed him against the wall as hard as it sounds. His jaw was clenching, his grips were strong, and his ears turned bright red because of so much anger. “Leave my wife or I’ll kill you!” He spat the words on the other guy’s face.

“Nooooo!” Juniel begged, trying to stop Minho to save Luhan from his wrath.

“I can’t believe I had sheltered a snake in my own house. Traitor!” Minho’s gaze was ferocious; Luhan could not able to look at him directly. He knew his master’s capacity and was afraid of what he can do. He raised his one fist wanting to punch the driver, but Juniel cried out “Oppa, don’t!” She went in the middle to block Minho from hurting Luhan. “Oppa don’t hurt him. Please…It was my fault.” She sobbed, kneeling down in front of her husband. She could care less if Minho will hurt her as long as it is not Luhan. Juniel’s humiliating gesture had intensified Minho’s anger towards her. Lucky for trembling Luhan, he is still at his mercy. “The next time I see you with Juniel, I make sure that this fist will land on your body.” Minho warned him and forcibly pulled Juniel up. He dragged her by the neckline back to the hall. She squirmed out of his powerful grasp toward the hall, wiping some tears that fall from her frightened face.

We’re not yet finish.” He told her, wanting to continue the confrontation back home.

Sulli noticed Minho’s serious look and Juniel’s uneasiness when they came back. She assumed that the two had fought.

“Where did you go?” Sulli asked Juniel who was visibly looking agitated by the incident earlier.

“I-I went outside to relax.” She alibied.

“You’re so stupid aren’t you? Leaving your son’s party for some relaxation. Gosh?!”

“What happened huh?” Juniel’s mother interrupted. Hasun did not like what she heard. Sulli was insulting Juniel again, in front of her and some visitors.

“No Mama It’s my fault.” Juniel tried to avoid another problem again.

Hasun saw some tears on her daughter’s eyes. “Did you cry?”

“No Mama. I’m just tired.” Juniel tried everything to convince them that nothing happens. While Minho on the hand, was sullen in silence. He took Mingook from Sulli and carried the baby until the party was over.

To be continued…