Fulfillment

Make it Real

"Yuri aborted my baby.” Minho confessed that it is her selfishness that drove her to terminate her pregnancy. “She decided to carry it out for her modelling.” Juniel's face was filled with sadness while hearing his story. She could feel his frustration and that she sympathize with him. No wonder he had been so excited on her pregnancy. He wanted to become a father but Yuri failed him.

Juniel gave Minho a comforting embrace and said with affirmation “Don’t worry Oppa, I will give birth and raise our child.” She promised.

He was pleased to hear that, Minho pulled a smile on his face. He knew Juniel is an enthusiastic girl and so she will not upset his wish.

"But you still loves her right?” She questioned him. Juniel believed Minho had already forgiven Yuri despite of that and might restored their feelings later on. The way they stare with each other, love still lingers after what she had done.

“You know, I won’t deny it. We’d been together for long time.” He answered frankly. Minho turned quiet sullen but the feeling is undeniably still.

“What about me?” She felt wretched after hearing that.

“To tell you the truth, It’s hard for me to move on.” Minho has clearly no plan of starting a romance with anyone after Yuri. The amount of mess she brought him compels him to cope with his emotion. Unfortunately for Juniel, he turned cold and distant. Though she is a loving girl, he was not ready to give her a warm reception as he did to Yuri. He still sees his wife like a sweet younger sister who needs his constant protection.

Juniel bowed her head down, apparently tearful in dismay. His answer clearly testified that the only important to him is not their relationship but the thing she is carrying.

Minho pulled her hands closer “Listen to me Juniel, you should not be feeling resentful about it. You’re the mother of my child and whatever happens I will take care of you. Now that you know my past, I hope you will be more understanding with me.” He asked her.

Juniel saw herself powerless on this situation so she straightly looked at his deep glances and agreed. He was requiring her to fulfill his wish in which she fully accepted. She loves the idea of bearing Minho’s child and only he could love her the same. He kissed her on her forehead to soothe her. The task is hard, but he is confident enough that she will do his request.

The nine month pregnancy was incredibly difficult for young Juniel. As a first timer, she had experienced so many discomforts such as dealing with cramps and fatigues. Her weight decreases her confidence and ual drive as she gained thirty more pounds. While her husband continued juggling his works, losing more and more time for her. Minho transferred Juniel to a modern house in a secluded area far away from his mother-in-law. He purchased the dwelling with pool as an ideal for Juniel’s swimming workout. The aquatherapy is his solution to her discomforts and to lose some weight. He also hired Bohyun to personally assist his wife. Because of his workload, he would employed his father’s personal driver.

Luhan is a 5’8 guy and a five year younger than Minho. He has a boy-next-door look that can easily captivate girls. Although he has this kind of charm, he is a nice person. The first time Luhan met Juniel, he felt an instant pity. Minho and Juniel are married but Luhan never see them as a real couple for lacking intimacy. His boss will only go home just to rest, leaving all the task to Bohyun. Luhan often found Juniel alone inside her room, such a boring lass. He used to believe that the girl has behavioral problem.

“Juniel is a home girl, very shy.” Bohyun simply answered.

“I’m sorry but why I have this premonition that he will divorce her?”

“How dare you say that?!” Bohyun was shocked at the Luhan’s upfront statement.

“Kidding aside, do they make love?”

“Whatever, it is none of our business.”

“I mean, the girl is cute and pretty too…If I’m her husband, I will treat her well.”

“Minho is very busy yet supportive to her.”

“How about you? Do you like it if your husband doesn’t spend enough time with you?”

“Shut up okay?” Luhan was getting on her nerves. She knew the real reason behind it but never disclosed it to anyone. Bohyun had witness their marital status, the girl confessed it too.

The girl is now on her 17th years and so she is searching for more affection but he cannot give in. “Oppa.” Juniel called him as she entered his home office room. They used to kiss but awkwardness developed as he frequently away.

“Yes. What do you want?” He asked while fixing his documents.

“Hmm tomorrow is my birthday.” She had to remind him as he kept forgetting it.

“Ahh! Ohh yeah I know. Happy Birthday.” He greeted her after he recalled it. It made her sad to think that Minho neglects anything about her except the thing in her belly. “So what are you planning to do?”

“No, nothing. I just want to visit Mama. She said she will prepare us some special meals.”

“Ahh okay. Bring Bohyun with you.”

Disheartened suddenly by his command. “But Oppa, you will not come with me?”

“I’m sorry but I’m rushing some project.”

“Can you postpone it? I mean halt it for about two hours or one?” Deep inside, she was losing hope.

“I’m sorry, I’ll make up next time.” He responded while tapping her cheek.

Juniel thought everything will go well after they reunited. In contrary, it becomes even worse. Minho is not anymore ually attracted to her after she got chubby, he even called her fat one time. He hired some physical trainee but her situation made her difficult to stay fit. He just leave every task to Bohyun and Luhan and rarely calls her when is in office. Few days to go before her delivery, she is also dealing with her anxiety. She felt so down, crying, beating herself, all alone in a corner. She feared that after she will give birth, it will be over. Minho will definitely get fond of his child but what about her? She did not know what to do, feeling tormened either with physical and emotional pain. The unfortunate thing is she is not brave enough to tackle her issues with Minho.

“Flowers for you.” Juniel got surprised at Luhan’s sudden appearance. She was sitting on a swing with her chaotic mind. It made her confuse why he gave her flowers.

Luhan had picked them on the garden. He has an instinct to make her feel brighter. She received the flowers unsmiling, but she appreciated the effort. “Thanks Oppa.” He is seven years older than her and so she calls him oppa in respect.

“You're welcome.” He smiled.

The flowers he picked was lilac, it churns memory. 

“Why you don’t like it? Is your husband giving you prettier flowers?”

“No.” She shook he head, cheerless still. “It’s my first time to receive flowers.” Juniel answered.

“Really?”

“Yes.” She replied.

Truly happiness cannot be bought, the girl has abundant life but lacks of husband's attention. He could see in her eyes that she is suffering and now he is willing to help her.  

To be continued….