Civil Wedding

Make it Real

 

Though Minho is not in love, he accepted the offer thinking Juniel out of sympathy. He was not expecting her to love him as he to her. She just needed to subject herself on him and obey his words. ual relationship is enough to shade this lack of feelings.

By law, Juniel had to pass a written consent from her mother since she was underage. She was given two days to prepare for her wedding that caused her to experience pre-wedding jitters. She felt anxious thinking she might have a mistake saying yes when she was not sure about anything particularly his thinking of her. He made certain that he does not love her, but they will tie the knot. She had troubles dealing with inner fears.

"What will I do?" Juniel cried silently, asking the thing that tugging her brain. She already had prepared give aways for her wedding and homemade wedding cake as her contribution. Later, her Mama entered her bedroom and found the girl sulking. She put Juniel's bridal mini dress on her bed and hugged her.

"Mama..."

"What happen?" Her mother asked her curious on whatever hurts her.

"I'm afraid." She buried her face on her mother's bosom as she always do.

Hasun saw the immaturity of her daughter, no wonder she had fears. "Don't worry, you'll be okay. I had the same emotion when I married your Papa."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"How I wish Papa is here?" She told her, wishing her father was still alive giving her some comfort at that time.

"Me too. Nonetheless you must obey your husband and be kind to him just like what you did to Papa."

"What if he'll hurts me like Shinil said?"

"What did she told you?"

"She said I'll bleed."

Juniel asked her personal maid if her husband will really hurt her on their first wedding night and the woman answered yes thinking how inexperience she is. She did not go further as it will only ruin Juniel's moment with growing fear and panic. Minho and Juniel talked about the possible pain making the girl so curious yet scared. Without any proper introduction about , she remained clueless.

"It's painful at first, but you need to bear it." The mother gently touched her face to soothe her. The conservative old woman just let Juniel acquire the idea within the process itself as she trusted Minho to be as gentleman as he was.

Minho and Juniel's nuptial ceremony was set in abruptly two days after his proposal as his decision. The groom chose to marry the girl through civil marriage as it allows divorce. He kept it as private as he could, only family and friends knew it. Minho wanted to make it simple and secret from outside circle. Meanwhile, good opportunity came to Yuri as she signed up with another top modeling agency that day. She had no idea that her partner is set to tie a knot with his cousin.

Choi Monghee called his friend Judge Woojin to officiate the wedding. His house office was where the ceremony is to be held. The primary sponsors were LG Chem founder's daughter and POSCO's vice president. Also invited was one of Hyundai board of directors. Some relatives came in too from both side except Sulli who intended to skip her brother's wedding with Juniel. The younger sister was too disappointed at his brother's change of mind. Chansung, Minho's bestfriend was present too. A photographer was hired to capture the moment and clarinet with piano musician to play Johann Sebastian Bach's Air as their wedding music. All the invited guests were required to wear only their casual attire in this house ceremony.

Minho was wearing a simple white longsleeve shirt underneath the formal black suits and necktie and a polished thin sole black shoes. His dark hair was neatly combed and a tanned complexion giving him a devilishly handsome look. He shook hands with the arriving guests at the main door. He observably looks calm and sociable standing besides his mother who did manage the event at the short time period. Traditionally, Minho as the groom paid for this simple ceremony even the dress Juniel will be wearing. The guests entered the CFG's house office one by one and sat on their seat waiting for the bride to arrive.

One moment, the maidenhead Juniel stepped out of a four door white limos with her mother following her. Dazzled by her lustrous angelic look, Minho adored his lovely bride right at that moment. Juniel looks even more pretty when tidied herself. Her waist gone thinner and height increased with her heels. Minho need not to pretend of loving her as her child-lady looks captivated him eversince. He could not take his eyes off her when she stepped in, leering all over her petite body. Damn! She just made him hard and excited for tonight, evermore enthusiastic than this ceremony.

Juniel wore a signature white lace vintage off the shoulder mini dress and a classy styled bridal heels which was Sunhwa's idea, giving a pure yet sensual vision. The strapless dress and brown hair updo highlighted her creamy skinned shoulders and tender features. Her head was covered with large beaded floral headband making her looks divine. Her make-up artist chose her a rosy color lipstick and pink blush on and right amount of eye shadow to compliment her natural rosy soft face. She was visibly tense but it faded instantly when her soon-to-be husband came to her. Minho kissed his Aunt Hasun then went to hugged his bride. It surprised the girl as she did not expect it but his tight embrace seemed helped her to loosen up the anxiety. It cheered her wanting to return his gallant embrace too but too shy to do it. Mrs. Hasun wiped some tears of joy seeing them looking great in their wedding. He held her hand and escorted her to the office, while her other hand carrying a pink peony bridal bouquet.

The duo musician played the wedding song serenading the young couple as they arrived at the office. Everyone was astonished at the loving sight of the two. "They look perfect." Some guest even whispered. Juniel's chest was pumping hard at the nerves and excitement at the same time. She felt her chest was bursting out, feeling the gravity of the spectators' stares.  She was visibly sweating all over her face and body that it allowed Minho to wipe his handkerchief to her.

"Thanks." Juniel said shyly as usual and he smiled.

The ethereal scene looks romantic as they really looks like they were in love far from the bloodless business marriage they agreed upon. He kept whispering to her to encourage her and she paid him with an sweet smile.

The judge provided the wedding vow for the couple. 

"Minho, do you take Juniel as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." He forgot his commitment with Yuri when he said it willfully.

"Juniel, do you take Minho to be your legal wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward?"

"I do." She answered right away, so impossible to resist him.

Minho then gave a promised "Juniel, I take you to be my lawfully wedded wife. Before these witnesses I vow to love you and care for you for as long as we both shall live." He said this staring directly at her eyes, melting her.

Juniel promised "Minho, I take you to be my lawfully wedded husband. Before these witnesses I vow to love you and care for you for as long as we both shall live." Juniel giggled by looking at his flirting eyes. This marriage was like a play but not now.

The ceremony of the rings followed. Monghee provided them a pair of expensive diamond studded platinum wedding ring as his gift.

"And now, seal your promises with these rings, the symbol of your life shared together." The judge told them,

"Juniel, please repeat after me." He asked her.

"Minho, this ring I give as token and pledge, as a sign of my love and devotion. With this ring, I thee wed."

"Minho, please repeat after me:" The officiator turned to him.

"Juniel, this ring I give as token and pledge, as a sign of my love and devotion. With this ring, I thee wed."

"Minho and Juniel, by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." The Judge commanded them and the witnesses applauded while cheering them.

Minho looked directly at his bride's eyes. He was an experienced guy, more playful than she is. It was Juniel's first time and obviously nervous. "Leave it to me okay?" He told her. She nodded as his words gave her confidence. He requested her to tilt her head up and she obeyed. Minho slowly lean into her face and held her arms telling alright. At once, he gave her inexperience lips a short but passionate smooch. Her first time kiss ignites all her senses from head to toe. She could not explain it but it was kind of electricity flowing her whole body. Juniel is maiden, but this thing just opened her uality unawarely. While for Minho, being passionate was not part of his plan, yet her thought and behavior are undeniably turn on. Strangely, her ity became his instant target.

The wedding feast followed a traditional western food with impressive designs and tastes. The reception was held at their garden with rich floral decoration and classical table settings, on a strictly long table with 30 sitting capacities. The menus are Classic Caesar Salad with Homemade Croutons and Caramelized Bacon, Pecan Parmesan Fish Fillets, Greek style roast leg of lamb, Frozen puff pastry with fruit, nut, and cheese. Dom pergnon tower and champagne for drinks and they were all chosen by Sunhwa.

Minho and Juniel fed each other a slice from the wedding cake she made, immediately after cutting it. Juniel baked a two-layer angel wedding cake last night with fresh roses as design. It was her gift for her husband.

A cheerful toast was given for the couple after the dinner.

"To Minho and Juniel, may you grow in love more passionately and have many children to shower your life with joy. May you build a successful relationship, family, and business!"

And they all drank the champagne celebrating the event happily. The newly wed couple toasted each other while doing it with crossed arms. Juniel tasted it once and wiped her lips. She never drink liquor before while it looks like a water for Minho, it amazes her.

Juniel gave Minho the message she wrote last night, hoping he will do the same. Minho read it silently.

Dear Oppa,
I promise to give my devotion, care, and understanding. I thank God for giving you to me and my family. I will be your  loving wife. Thank you for this moment ^___^

He tapped her head as it touched him. He was too pleased at her willingness to cooperate.

After the wedding, Hasun presented her son-in-law a 24k gold over blue sapphire diamond ring worth $2.5 million which was he inherited from Uncle Sungho. The couple received two weeks honeymoon package tour to Europe and brand new Kia Cadenza as their expensive gifts from their godparents. Chansung gave his bestfriend a three days spa service from The Banyan Tree brand & Spa Hotel located in Seoul. Sunhwa bought her daughter-in-law a collection of y lingerie. Though she knew the girl's conservative nature, Juniel might gonna use it if Minho will ask her.

Minho chosen to spend their first wedding night in the 100 sq.m. condo unit he purchased. The unit was not yet polished nor fully equipped with appliances. Only bed and sofa were there. He wanted to stay there with Juniel, free from everybody's attention. He desired to take her tonight, hoping that she maintains her sweet accommodation with him.

To be continued...