Two become one

Make it Real

 

Minho and Juniel were too exhausted hence they fell asleep instantly after their first mating. He was lying on top of her while her body securely pressing on the soft bed. They held each other's hand as his head rested between her smooth s. Her leg were still wrapped on his waist so that when he would be harden, he put his thing inside again. That was the most thrilling experience Juniel ever had. Sleeping with him inside her made her feeling protected and fulfilled somehow.

Meanwhile, Sulli went to Boston to see Minho's girlfriend. She did not attend her brother's wedding as she despised it completely. She hated Juniel way much that she needed to disclose this to Yuri.

"What did you say? He married his cousin?!" Yuri asked in disbelief after Sulli revealed the information to her. Minho hide this secret from her and she was like freaking out.

"Yes. My poor brother is forced to marry that adopted girl."

"He concealed this to me. We haven't split when he promised to marry me!" She cried out being so terribly confused.

"Unnie calm down. I'm actually here to support you." Sulli went besides her to comfort her. "Like you, I'm frustrated too but I assure you, he's not in love with Juniel and will never be. He just took the offer out of pity aside from the acquisition of JS Bank. I know my brother and their personalities are opposite, they won't stay long. He will soon divorce her as he had told me. He's in love with you, even up to now, I know that you're the only girl for him. My brother is pressured so please understand."

This maybe the project Minho had told her. It may take him years to accomplish as he said. By the sound of it, Yuri figured out that he is really planning to divorce his cousin afterwards. "But what if he fell  or her?"

"Impossible. He might just use her but will still leave her. The question is when will that happen? I don't want to wait any longer, seeing them together makes me vomit."

"How will they separate if this is what your parents' want?"

"Leave it to me. As long as you stick with my brother everything is fine. If you want, come to Seoul and live near him. I'll support your relationship." Because of jealousy, Sulli will try to separate her brother and Juniel as soon as possble. She will do everything to get her wish.
 

Yuri nodded. She was suddenly excited to go to Seoul to get Minho back from the girl. She regretted the time he proposed to her when she declined it. They were ten years already and now she understand the hardship of being alone as she had no other great reliance than Minho.

Exactly 6 o'clock in the morning, Minho woke up from a nice sleep. He shook his head and rose up slowly, finding himself still in between Juniel's thighs. The girl was quietly sleeping, undisturbed by his movements. She seemed so consummed from yesterday's wedding up to their lovemaking last night. Her body was blooming at dim light and he smiled. He did not expect her to perform well in their first  since she was novice. While getting up, his gaze went to her  torn sheath and her there.

"I would give you a chance, If not with Yuri." He whispered to her.

At the midst of last night, Minho noticed that he forgot to wear  out of excitement. Though he likes the idea of impregnating her, It made him bit worried. If he was not committed with Yuri, this is not a problem.

He went to the bathroom and hurriedly stripped off his clothes. He turned the shower while contemplating what he did to Juniel. He was too quick to touch her. After he bathed, he wore his casual suits and sprayed some men's perfume. While wearing his necktie, he watched the unconscious girl lying there like sleeping beauty. He pulled up the blanket to cover her ness and left silently without disturbing her.

Today, he will be appointed as vice president and general audit of CFG so he was quiet tense. When Minho arrived at the CFG tower, he met his bestfriend Chansung at the entrance. Momentarily, such heavy burden and high expectation were put on him. It was not easy for him but he will try his best to succeed.

"How's the newlywed?" Chansung quickly asked him as they entered the elevator.

"Hmm it's okay." Minho's mind was already pre-occupied with his responsibility to the company that he needed to set that thing off.

"Did she bled?" He teased his bestfriend knowing Juniel was a .

"You don't need to ask that." Minho replied, seemed uninterested to open up his marriage life.

"Hey I'm just curious. Just tell me about your first night."

Minho shook his head. "At what time is the meeting?" He tried to change the topic.

"You still has three weeks to spend your honeymoon vacation. Enjoy it dude." Chansung told his friend out of concern.

"No. It can wait, I have to work immediately." He told him, ready to start his goal.

Minho is too transparent that it made his bestfriend became skeptic at his replies. His answers sounds mischievious.

Meanwhile, Juniel finally woke up. It was cold and quiet morning in the bedroom. She got up from the bed and searched for her oppa wondering where he is. She remembered that she did not bring any clothes to hide her ness so she picked up Minho's slightly wet robe hanging besides the bed.

"Oppa... Oppa..."

She looked around and searched for him. He was not there.

"Where did he go?" She asked herself.

Minho did not say anything nor left any message for her. There even no telephone nor cellphone to call him. Promptly, the girl felt alone and lonely a this new environment. She touched her then growling stomach as she felt really hungry without food nor drinks. She wept silently wondering why her husband left her unnotified after that steamy night.

"It's a huge responsibility to take on this position but I will put the best of me in everything for this firm. I promise to serve our customers with enthusiasm while facing the challenge of banking competitions. As well as to exercise good leadership for the improvement and success of our company now and onwards."

The Board of Directors applauded after Minho gave his speech as the new Vice President of CFG Inc.

Hours passed by, he had not return yet. Juniel sat down besides the full glass wall and watched the cars driving down there to amuse herself. She was clenching her empty stomach while waiting patiently for her husband. She then remembered her deceased father who always kiss her before going to work "Papa". 

To be continued...