Complicated

Make it Real

"I love you Oppa." Following that burning passion, Juniel boldly told him what she feels and he got stunned. She looked into his eyes with sparkling stares naively thinking he feels the same after mating. While Minho knew that what they shared was purely ual, it was not enough for him to return that words. He believed it was the heated passion that made her developed that feeling and nothing else. Hurted by his no response, Juniel was mortified by his sudden coldness. She was not supposed to initiate it but what she said was irrepressible as It came out involuntarily from her mouth. She then tried to console her own by covering her face with the sheet. Minho pulled his self slowly away from her and it hurt her further. He was a bit of a lad when he was more interested in that than her affection. He was actually confused of his intention or whatever happens between them. "This shouldn't come." He told himself. Juniel knew his purpose and goal right from the start, she must control her feelings too as it all meant to be temporary. He could be a responsible husband for the meantime, but his heart is not welcoming and he could not fake it. 

Later, there was a knock on the door and he immediately clothed himself to check it. An old man in his 50's and cap having  the luggage and backpack with him. "Good evening Sir."

"Good evening too."

"I'm Mrs. Hasun's personal driver, I'm here to bring Ms. Juniel's clothes."

"I see. Thank you."

"No problem Sir."

Minho brought her things inside but the girl was already sleeping. He took his mobile immediately and went outside the room to call his girlfriend. Eversince he went back to Seoul, he changed his contact. Yuri was then pondering what Sulli had told her, answered the ring when she heard it. Her body was restless, being depressed at her status until he called.

"Hello Yuri. How are you?"

"Great. Feeling great that you still remember me." She sounded little sarcastic but it was fine after of week long no communication.

"Of course I do. I'm actually missing you right now." Judging by his tone, he seemed unchanged.

"Really? How about your wife?"

"What?" Minho got shook up, wondering on how did she found it.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry I almost forgot to say congrats. Hmm anyway, you didn't invite me so it's your fault."

"Wait, who told you this?"

"Your sister."

"Sulli?"

"Yes. She went here to tell me..." Yuri's voice was trembling as her tears rushed through her face. She tried hard to pretend she was not affected but she was.

Minho could sense that and got enraged by his sister's interference. He needed to scold Sulli for that but now he is more concern of Yuri's reaction. "Listen. I'm sorry for not telling you. I tried to keep it secret for your own benefit. I love you, and I always do. I didn't marry my cousin for any reason than our company. Coincidentally, she needed me to protect her from her harrassers." He explained trying to calm her. Just like what his sister revealed, she knows he was not lying. However, she could not trust him this time. Minho is already married and even if he assures her thousand of times, she remained hesitant.

"When are you planning to divorce her?" She asked him impatiently.

"It's too early." He answered.

"But what if she'll get pregnant?" The fact that they are living in the same room, the possibility of it scared her. Yuri knows Minho being a man of pleasure. He would use the girl even if he is not in love and he did.

"Yuri. Understand me now okay? You know It's really difficult for me to handle this, the pressure they put on me and this marriage. I'm torn between my desire and what is necessary. But whatever happens, I'll come back to you as I promised."

"I doubt that!" She cried loud as she cannot control her fears.

"Please stay strong!"

"I'm going to Seoul next month. Whether you like it or not, you'll going to break up with her or we're done."

"Is that a threat?" His temper had risen at her warning. He understood her dilemma but her lacking trust upsets him. It was like she put him on trap.

"No. I'm being serious here."

"We survived ten years of casual relationship. How come you couldn't make it this time?" And she paused for a while meditating what he said. "If you love me, hold on a little longer. Okay? No need to feel anxious about it." He finished their conversation by that statement. At least, he was able to explain his side making her calmer than before. Yuri planned to follow him in Seoul and even if he is married, they could love each other like what they used to do. All she confirmed now is that Minho still loves her and his remarks were giving her hope to stay.

Minho went back to the bedroom and saw Juniel arranging her clothes on the cabinet. She was already wearing her long camisole nightdress. "Oppa, I saw some space here so I put my things in it. Is it okay?'" She asked him while smiling.

"Oh, sure." He then saw his mother's gift for Juniel. Surely, she will not use the lingerie and so he picked it and reached to her. "Just keep that."

"Yes. Sorry but I really can't wear it. It's too y for me."

"I see. Obviously, you're still shy." His sarcasm somehow affronted her. At first glance, Juniel looks so innocent maybe because she was raised conservative as her Mama but her ual responses made him denied that. She is not a bloodless child woman he thought, she is far from that and falls easily as he observed.

It was still 9 p.m. so Minho continued doing his office research. Juniel finished arranging her things then returned to bed again. She watched Minho typing his work silently. He was too busy that she could not disturb him. She moved to the side of the transparent glass wall and spent the time watching the stars, they were so bright and watchful at night. She was gazing at them seems like talking with them. Her odd behavior caught him and so he swept her into his arms.

"Oppa?" She got surprised.

"Who are you smiling at?"

"Ahh nothing." She blushed as he caught her on her own world.

"If others will see you, they'll think you're crazy."

The girl had been cautioned out of concern. "I'm sorry Oppa, I'm just imagining my Papa."

Minho realized that Juniel was just bored thus thinking about her father might entertain herself. He could not blame her fully for acting strange. "You're still child. Don't do that again."

"Yes Oppa."

"Go ahead and sleep now."

"What about you?"

"I'm just finishing my work."

She nodded.  Minho sighed. After all, he came to regret that he had touched an innocent girl. They were still knowing each other and he could already see the discrepancy. Juniel is somewhat an affectionate type who would crave for his attention as her parents gave her, something he could not provide. His commitment with his work and relationship with Yuri could only shattered her wish into pieces. Her hope may lead to despair if she remained persistent about it and so he needed to stop this soon.

The next morning, Juniel woke up earlier as she wanted to see her husband before he leaves. She helped him to tie his necktie and put on his shoes on his feet. He refused but she was too willing to do it.

"I'll leave my laptop and cellphone, also my credit card on the table. You can use them while I'm at work."

"Oppa, please comeback early." She humbly asked him.

"No. I already said it. My schedule is filled with meetings and interviews all day." She deplored his tight schedule as seen on her face.

"I'll go now. Bye."

Juniel accompanied her husband to the door and tiptoed in to kiss him goodbye. Whatever happen to the passionate man that she had made love with these past nights. Minho remained unemotional at her showing of love. He entered the elevator quietly without looking back while she stood there looking downright dejected by his actions.

To be continued...