I Guess This is Goodbye

A Perfect Guy

Dongwoon’s POV

 

It’s been past week since I got into a college and the last thing I can remember is my life in college is not as happy as I thought before. My life is still ruined since my relationship with Sohyun is never going to change. She still remembers Sungyeol even though she didn’t tell me and always denied it. I’m not stupid and a fool person. I know her heart is never going to change even I always tell her that I’m going to help her to forget about him.

 But the truth is always different with what I’m expected to be. Me, Sohyun, and Sungyeol are together in the same university. And the best thing is I get the same major with Sungyeol. But from the past week, my point to Sungyeol was changed. He’s not the bad person that I thought he was. He’s different. Not as cold as he’s always showing up to everyone. He’s fragile inside.

“Hey, Dongwoon-ah.”

Someone is touching my shoulder and when I look up it’s Sungyeol. He’s giving me some paper and sit on the chair next to me.

“I’m going to move to Japan. Follow my mom.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”

I look at Sungyeol and I see his face. He’s not joking right now, and there’s something in his face that he was serious about it. “You’re lying right now, aren’t you?”

Sungyeol sigh, and look at me. “I’m not lying. I’m not in the mood for joking or lying right now.”

“Why so sudden—“ I wait for a moment and then look at him again. “Don’t tell me it was all because of me and Sohyun.”

Sungyeol takes a deep breath and pats my shoulder. “Anieyo, it’s not because of you and Sohyun. I’m alright.”

Sungyeol stands up and give him a weird look. He’s smiling at me, and pats my shoulder again. “Tell Sohyun, that I’m saying goodbye. I’m leaving tonight.”

I see Sungyeol that leave me alone at the chair. I really confused right now, since when I want to build my relationship with Sungyeol to get better. He’s moving out to another country. I don’t really know what he’s thinking right now.

I stand up from my chair and go straight to find Sohyun. I know that it was the best thing that I can find out about her true feeling is now. It’s the time. I run fast and getting faster to look at Sohyun. I see Sohyun that standing in front of drinking machine, and put some money in it. I come closer to her, and touch her shoulder.

“So—Sohyun-ah…” I take a deep breath heavily since I really tired because of the running that I did to find her.

Sohyun turns around and look at me with a confused face. “Dongwoon? Waeyo?”

I wait for awhile before I speak again while Sohyun is still looking at me, waiting for an answer. “Waeyo Dongwoon-ah? Wae?”

“Tell me that you love me.”

“Mwo? What are you talking about?”

I touch her shoulder and see her eyes. “Look into my eyes and tell me that you love me too.”

Sohyun is looking at me again. “Dongwoon-ah, I’m not in the mood for doing something like this.”

I touch her shoulder harder, make her flinch because of the touch. “Do I look like I’m joking right now?”

Sohyun looks at me, and then shakes her head. “Anieyo, you’re not lying. But mwo? Why so suddenly?”

“You never reply me when I told you that I love you, not even once. When I look at you, you never look me back. You still love Sungyeol right?”

“Eoh? I-I don’t love him anymore. I-I love you Dongwoon-ah. You’re the one that I love.”

I look at her, and see her face is making me hurt more. She’s lying right now, and I know that because she can’t look me in the eyes when she says that. “You’re lying.”

“I’m not lying Dongwoon-ah. I..I tell you the truth.”

“Then look at me in the eyes and tell me that you love me, not Sungyeol.”

Sohyun looks at me in the eyes, but she didn’t say anything. She’s just looking at me. From that time, I already know that she didn’t love me. Her feeling is already changed. And I can’t change the fact. I let Sohyun go, and didn’t touch her shoulder anymore.

“Go.”

“Eoh? What are you talking about?”

“Go, and meet Sungyeol. He’s leaving to Japan tonight.”

“Mwo? Waeyo?”

“He’s going to stay in there and meet his mom. Meet him at the airport. He shouldn’t have gone.”

Sohyun looks at me, and hug me. “Gomawo Dongwoon-ah. Neomu neoumu gomawoyo.”

I look at her, and smile at her. She turns around and running as fast as she can. I turn around and see her back that leaving me to catch Sungyeol. I know I must be a fool for letting the one that I love for someone else. But that’s the best, me and Sohyun can’t be together. Me and her just need to become a friend for a long time.

“Be happy Sohyun-ah, with Sungyeol.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeonghaseyo you!

i'm updating again, and i guess it'll be the last two chapter, mianheyo >,<

my mind is really stuck right now, but hope you enjoy the story!

comment and subscribe are love :)