Bestfriend or Lover?

A Perfect Guy

Sohyun’s POV

 

“Sohyun-ah, are you still awake?”

I’m hearing someone was calling my name. I’m trying to open up my eyes, I’m so tired tidying up my things, eventough my stuff is only a little. I get up from my bed, and open up the door. I’m looking up, and seeing someone standing up before me. “JunHyung Oppa….”

“You already sleep?” JunHyung Oppa is smiling widely to me, he’s looking at me and smile is still looking out from his face. I quickly fixing my hair, and smile shyly to him. “Ah, anieyo Oppa. Waeyo Oppa?”

“Have you eaten? I know it’s already late, but I haven’t seen you get some dinner, come on, let’s eat together, I make some food for us. Ppali Sohyun-ah.”

I nod my head, and following him from behind. I really shy to just with JunHyung Oppa. I always come to DongWoon’s house sincei was child, but just with JunHyung Oppa, oh my God, JunHyung Oppa is freakin hot right now!! I adore him so much since I was child, and he was so nice to me. Anieyo Sohyun-ah, remember you just like Sungyeol, JunHyung Oppa is just your fantasy.

I shake my head really hard, to forget about what I fantasized before. “Are you alright Sohyun-ah?”

“Ah, I’m alright Oppa.”

“Well, let’s eat now.”

I nod my head, and eat the food that JunHyung Oppa made. He made some kimchi fried rice. It tastes really good. I eat it a lot, makes JunHyung Oppa chuckle a little bit. “Sohyun-ah, how are you? It’s been a while since I met you the last time. And what I heard from DongWoon before, I guess you have found a boyfriend now?”

“I’m fine Oppa. Anieyo, not yet Oppa, me and him are in an experiment first. I want to make him love me back, I know I must be stupid by doing this.”

“Ah, stupid? Anieyo, you’re so unique, you know that right Sohyun-ah? You don’t give up on a boy that you love. But do you really love him?”

I look at JunHyung Oppa now, confused about what just he said. Am I really loved Sungyeol? I keep silent for a while until I answered his question. “I guess I do love him Oppa, waeyo?”

“Ani, I’m just asking you.”

I nod my head, and looking at him. “Oppa, is DongWoon already home?”

“Anieyo, if he goes to a party, he’ll come home after midnight. Why? You miss him already?”

“Anieyo Oppa, I’m just worried because it’s already past eleven.” I looked at the watch again. So, DongWoon will come home after midnight? Is he gonna drunk or something like that? I really worried about DongWoon because I know his habit for going out partying or something but I never thought he’ll come home really late.

“JunHyung Oppa, can I ask you something?”

I look at JunHyung Oppa, and he nodded his face. “Hmm, does Oppa love to go to party like DongWoon?”

JunHyung Oppa is smiling to me. “Yes, Sohyun-ah, waeyo?”

“Anieyo, I’m just curious because Oppa is not going out tonight. But Oppa, is DongWoon like to party because of Oppa?”

“For that, just ask DongWoon, Sohyun-ah. He’ll tell you everything. Maybe yes, maybe not. But deep inside me, I never want DongWoon to get out and become a bad boy like me. I just care about him too much, and I never want him to be like me. And with you in here, I hope it can change DongWoon a little bit.”

I keep silent, and just nod my head. I don’t know how to reply JunHyung Oppa. I can see that JunHyung Oppa is already finished his dinner, and about to wash the dish. “Ah, Oppa, let me wash the dish. Oppa can sleep now.”

“Really? Is it alright?”

“Yes, Oppa, no need to worried about me.” I smile to JunHyung Oppa, and he smile to me, then walk to his room. I continue eating my dinner, and after that I do the dish. Washing and cleaning everything in the kitchen room.

I turn around to look what time is it. It’s already past midnight, but DongWoon doesn’t come home yet. I decided to wait for him. I sit at the living room, and reading a novel that I brought from my room. 30 minutes later, I heard a car sound coming out from outside. It must be DongWoon. I’m about to open the front door, but DongWoon already coming inside. He must bring some keys with him.

“Dong-“

I stop what I’m about to say, when I heard DongWoon was talking with someone. It must be Mir, because I really know his voice. I’m hearing some of their conversation because they talked quite loud.

“Aish, that guys are really, so annoying! That man was hitting me, but why they’re so arrogant.”

“I know, they are pissed me off too. Eventough they’re popular like Key told before, but they are popular in Bae High School not in here! That was my party!”

“Lee Sungyeol and Nam Woohyun, we need to find out about them more.”

Lee Sungyeol? Bae High School? Isn’t that was Sungyeol that I know? He was from Bae High School, and there’s no one in their school was named Lee Sungyeol. What should I do? I don't want my bestfriend and the one I love are fighting, aaahh, otoke?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i'm updating my story, kekeke, sorry for late updating, hope you enjoy the new chapter I made!

comment and subscribe are love, don't be a silent reader!

kamsahamnida, XOXO