Following Around

A Perfect Guy

DongWoon’s POV

 

“DongWoon-ah…”

I’m turning around to see, and I can see Sohyun was standing in front of me and Mir. “Sohyun? I thought you already sleep, it’s past midnight, why you not go to sleep?”

“I’m waiting for you, because I’m worried about you.”

“Really? I’m alright Sohyun-ah, no need to worried about me.” I smile to her, but I can see there’s something was bothering her. “Sohyun? Waeyo?”

“DongWoon-ah, the man that you were talked about before. Lee Sungyeol. Who’s that?”

“Oh, that man. I met him at Mir’s Party tonight. That man hit me, but they were so arrogant. Waeyo? You know him?”

I look at her, and I can see Sohyun was nodding her head. “Yes, that man was the one that I told before to you, that I want to become my boyfriend.”

I was really shocked. That man, Lee Sungyeol, was the one that Sohyun loved. NOOO!! It can’t be happening, ANI! ANI! I screamed in my own thought, refused the thing that Sohyun told before. “What? You’re lying right now, right Sohyun-ah?”

“I’m not lie DongWoon-ah, that must be the one that I told you before.”

I really don’t know what to say right now, I keep silent, and all I can see was Sohyun is going to her room, leaving me and Mir at the living room. Mir is coming closer to me and touching my shoulder. “DongWoon-ah, let’s go to your room and get some sleep, let’s talk about it later, eoh?”

I nod my head, and going to my room. I forgot that Mir is going to sleep in my house tonight. I really can’t think right now, and maybe it’s the best way to talk to Sohyun tomorrow.

~~~~~~~

I wake up the next day, and I can feel my head is really dizzy right now, it must be because of the drinks I drank yesterday. Eventough I didn’t drink an alcohol, but it still give some effects. I stand up and looking at Mir, he’s still sleeping, I look at my watch, it’s already 11 a.m. I quickly going outside to get some drinks.

I’m coming downstairs, and get some drinks, and I look Sohyun is already dressing up. “Sohyun-ah, where are you going?”

Sohyun is looking at me now. “Ah, DongWoon. I thought you still sleeping. I’m going to have a date with Sungyeol.”

I can feel my eyes get wider because of Sungyeol. Sohyun is going out with Sungyeol? No, it can’t be happening, I don’t want to let my best friend to go with that jerk. “DATE? WITH SUNGYEOL? Anieyo, you can’t go Sohyun-ah, you can’t. Where is it?”

I’m coming closer to Sohyun and shake her hands. “Kajima Sohyun-ah, Kajimaaaa..”

“I can’t DongWoon-ah, don’t try to change my mind. I really need to go to Lotte World, araso? Go take a shower, your smell is really badly. I’m going now DongWoon-ah, anyeeoong…”

I see Sohyun is waving at me, and going out from the house. I really don’t know what to do until something was coming up from my mind. I quickly running to my room, and waking Mir up. “MIR!! WAKE UP!! PPALI!!”

Mir is opening his eyes really slowly. I can see that he’s really tired right now. “DongWoon, waeyo? I’m still sleepy.”

“YAH! GET UP! TAKE A SHOWER! We need to go somewhere!”

“Huh? Where?”

“Lotte World!”

“YAH! We are a growing up people, we don’t go in there again. And beside there’s only two of us, we can’t date to each other.”

“YAAH! Who said that we’re going to have some date? Just take a shower, araso? And PPALI WAKE UP MIR!!”

I keep nagging at Mir because he’s not waking up yet. I quickly grab my towel and go to take a shower. 20 minutes later I already dressing up, and Mir is fixing his hair. I’m going downstairs while Mir is following me behind. He keep yawning because he still sleepy. I’m going to JunHyung Hyung’s room, and knocking on the door.

“Hyung, JunHyung Hyung…”

I hear the door is being opened. “DongWoon? Wae?”

“Hyung, I’m going somewhere with Mir. Hyung isn’t going somewhere today?”

“Maybe just going around with HyunSeung and YoSeob.”

“Well, alright then, anyeong Hyung, I’m going.”

I quickly go outside to my car, and start the engine. Mir is already inside the car, and sitting next to me. I drive my car as fast as I can. Mir is just singing along. “Yah, DongWoon-ah, I still don’t get it why we should go to Lotte World? Is there an event in there?”

“Nope, there’s not.”

“So? What are we doing in there?”

“We need to see Sohyun and Sungyeol’s date, araso? I really don’t like that jerk to become Sohyun’s boyfriend.”

“JINJAA? Waw, you should told me earlier. If it was like that, I’ll get up really quickly.”

I just smile hearing what Mir saying. 30 minutes later, me and Mir arrive at Lotte World. We quicly buy tickets, and go inside. We’re looking around to see where Sohyun and Sungyeol are.

“DongWoon-ah, don’t you think that Sohyun gonna recognize us? How about buy a glasses and a hat, eoh?”

I nod my head, and following Mir to the nearest store. When we already buy glasses and hat, we’re looking around the lotte world, but I can’t see where they are. “DONGWOON!! THERE THEY ARE!!”

Mir is pulling my arm closer to him to see it more clearly. I gasp and quickly following them from behind. I keep looking at them, and my distance between them is now really close. I hide behind the snack bar, when they stop to walk. I gasped when I see Sohyun and Sungyeol are holding hands, and Sungyeol is touching Sohyun’s cheeks. OMO, is their relationship is really going that far?

Mir is quite shock too because he’s jumping around when see they do that. “DONGWOON!! DONGWOON!! THEY’RE HOLDING HANDS!!”

“YAAHH! Lower your voice a little bit! They can hear us!”

But all of it was too late because Sohyun and Sungyeol already standing in front of us. I can see there’s a confused from Sohyun’s face. “DongWoon? Mir? What are you doing in here?”

Oh my God, what should I tell her? Ottoke?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong you!

i'm sorry for late updating since my school is starting again, and i'm in a busy mode.

hope you enjoy the new chapter i made, and plase comment and subscribe as well.

kamsahamnida XOXO!