Another Morning

A Perfect Guy

Sungyeol’s POV

I get out from my bed to come down to get some breakfast because my stomach is growling like crazy. I walked in straight to kitchen, when I met my mom was busy cooking. I kiss her warmly at her cheeks. “Good morning mom.”

Mom was turn around and look at me. “Ah, good morning. Have a good sleep?”

I nod my head, and walk to sit at the counter. “Mom, do you gonna go back to Japan?” I always know that mom was really busy handling out our company since dad passed away last year. I really want to help her, but I can’t since I was still in high school. I was the only child that’s why nobody can take it over beside her.

“Yes, I’ll be back to Japan in the afternoon.”

I sighed, I really want to help some accompany in the house. Since dad passed away, home is like hell. No one home beside me. A big house like this only for one person is too much. I see mom was coming towards me. “Sungyeol-ah.”

I looked up and see mom. She was giving something. “It’s your new apartment. I already bought it, you can move to there anytime you like.” I’m speechless, I never notice that mom was actually cared about what I feel.

“Mom, are you for sure?” I see mom, and she was nodded her head.

“Of course, don’t you happy? This home is too big for you, I already found a perfect apartment.”

I jumped out from my seat, and kiss my mom’s cheeks lovingly. “Gomawo mom.”

I can feel that my phone was ringing. I see it, there is a new message. I opened up, and see it was from Sohyun. Aish, this girl is really never giving up.

From : Sohyun

Sungyeol, can we meet at the café this afternoon? >,<

To : Sohyun

Wae? I have something to do after school.

From : Sohyun

Why are you so cold? I’m just trying to be nice to you. Can we meet? Pleaseeeeee >,<

I sigh and look at my phone. After thinking for a while, I finally it’s not that bad to meet Sohyun.

To : Sohyun

Fine, but wait for me, because I’m gonna be late.

I put my phone on the table, then run quickly to upstairs, to take a shower. I go to bathroom, and prepares everything for school. After I think, everything was done, I go downstairs again, grab my key and phone. I go to kiss my mom’s cheeks. “Goodbye mom, have a safe flight.”

I go to my car and drive off my car. Suddenly, I hear my phone was ringing. I quickly grab it. It was from Woohyun. “Yoboseyo.”

“Ah, Sungyeol, where are you?”

“I just got off, wae?”

“Can you pick me up? I don’t want to bring my car.”

“Now?”

“Of course now, ppali pick me up! Araso?”

I put my phone beside me, and drive off to pick Woohyun. Woohyun is really annoying, ask me to pick me up so suddenly. After sruggling with traffic, I arrive at Woohyun’s house. Woohyun already wait at the front gate. He waves when he sees my car, and go inside. “Yo, Sungyeol!”

I turn around and seeing him. “YAH! Nam Woohyun, if you want me to pick you up, call me before I go so I don’t need to turn around.”

Woohyun is chuckling a little bit. “Mian Sungyeol, but you still do it either right?”

I sighed. “Of course, if I don’t do it, you’ll keep nagging me everyday.”

I drove off my car straight away to school. I drive fast because the school is going to start soon. Woohyun is just keeping silent, but in the end he broke the silent between us. “Sungyeol, do you have any plan today?”

I nod my head, because I have to go to a bookstore, and meet Sohyun. “Wae?”

“Ani, I’m about to ask you to meet my friends. She keeps ask me to introduce her to you.”

“Really? I’m not interesting.”

I can hear Woohyun’s sigh. It’s not my fault that I don’t really want to know Woohyun’s friend. “Yah, Sungyeol, can you at least give it a try?”

“Ani, I don’t. I have to go.”

“Where?”

“Meet a girl in the café. Do you still remember her? The girl that we met at the club. Remember?”

Woohyun was thinking for awhile. “AH! I remember her, what’s her name? Sohyun right?”

I nod my head. Well, I have an excuse to not meeting Woohyun’s friend. “Waw, I never thought that you still meeting her. Well, she’s pretty.”

I just keep silent, and drive off until we reach school. I parked my car near a front gate. We quickly got off, and walking inside. I can see that every girl in school was standing at the front door. It was like a routine that they already wait for me or Woohyun to come.

“KYAAAA! SUNGYEOL OPPA!!”

I smile to them when I hear they’re screaming my name. Woohyun is smiling as well. We try to go inside, when suddenly someone was blocking our way. It was my junior I guess. She was giving some box to me and Woohyun.

“Woohyun Oppa, Sungyeol Oppa, please accept this.”

I can see there’s a fear coming out from her face. I grab the box, and carrying it out with me. “Gomawo.” Woohyun was coming closer and touch the top of her head, and smile to her. “Gomawo, we’ll be eating it.” I sighed. That’s so typical Woohyun. He makes every girl happy even though he doesn’t have any feeling toward them. I don’t feel doing something like Woohyun.

I quickly grab him inside, before he went too far. “Yah, Sungyeol, that was a fan service, can’t you let me do that?” I shake my head quickly. “Ani.”

“Wae? I really confused why those girls keeping screaming your name, even though I’m more handsome than you, and more caring before you, nicer to any girl-“

“YAH! NAM WOOHYUN! You’re really driving me crazy.”

Woohyun is just chuckling beside me. I just keep silent on our way to class. I can’t open up my heart just that fast, I can’t think why all of the girl are same just screaming like a fan girl, even though they know I was really cold towards them. I know I was wrong, but my heart only seeing one girl, and I guess never gonna change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i've made a new chapter, hope you all enjoying, thank you so much for subscribe and comment, it means a lot!

gomawo, please subscribe and comment below, XOXO :)