Arrangement

A Perfect Guy

DongWoon’s POV

I stood up after I heard the school bell ringing. It was the end of the school for today, I’m about to get up, when suddenly Mir, Key, and Jinwoon are standing in front of me.

“Yah, what are you guys doing?”

They’re looking at me with a suspicious eyes. I really don’t know what they’re trying to do. “Yah, move aside, ppali, I want to get home.” I try really hard to move them away, but they keep blocking my way.

“Yah, DongWoon-ah, you need to go with us.” Mir is speaking really clearly and already grabbing my hands. “Key, JinWoon bring DongWoon’s bag, and take out his key.”

I see Key and JinWoon move to take my bag and my key. I struggle a lot, try to make Mir release my hands. “YAH! MIR! Let go my hands, what are you guys doing?”

Mir was dragging me away from the class to go to my car. Key and JinWoon are following us from behind. I can hear all of the girls screams when we walked in, of course with Mir, Key, and JinWoon with me, more girl will screams. When we walk through a hallway, I see Sohyun. I try to call her, to help me get away from them.

“SOHYUN! KWON SOHYUN!”

Sohyun was turning around when she hears me calling his name. She was coming closer to me. “DongWoon-ah, waeyo?”

“Sohyun-ah, help me to get away from my crazy friends.” I look up at Mir, and he’s smiling to me. I try to give him my death look but it was useless. Of course, Mir must be knew me very well since we become a bestfriends since junior high school.

Sohyun is looking at Mir now, and smiling to him. “Mir, do the plan like the way it is, araso?” I look at both of them, confused. “YAH, Sohyun-ah! You’re planning all of this?!”

Sohyun nod her head. “Yes, you need to calm a little bit and hang out with some girls. Try to open up your heart, araso? I need to go, someone is waiting for me. Anyeong DongWoon-ah.”

I keep silent, shock actually. Sohyun was doing all of this? Wae? I don’t need a girlfriend right now. While I was thinking by myself, Mir was dragging me again to walk to my car. After arrive at my car, Mir takes me to sit at the front, while Key and JinWoon at the back, and he was the one who driving.

“YAH, all of you, are you crazy?”

“You need to calm down DongWoon-ah, we’ll make sure the girls are pretty.” Key was chuckling a little at the back, Jinwoon and Mir is chuckling too, following him. I just sighed, really don’t understand about what they’re thinking. I keep looking outside, trying to suggest where they’ll bring me. One hour later, we arrive at the café, a little café actually and it was outside the city. I get out from the car, and looking around.

“Why are you bringing me here? It’s outside the town.”

Mir touched the top of my shoulder. “I know, that’s why we chose her, so your fans don’t know that you’re meeting a girl, and your popularity will not going down. Come on, let’s go inside.”

I’m following him from behind. Mir and Jinwoon are already going inside. When we come in, there are only us and some of the girls. I walk towards Mir, and sit next to Key.

“So, where is the girl?” ask Jinwoon. I guess he really wants to meet the girl.

“Wait a minute, they’ll be here.” Mir is smiling to me, I think that wasn’t an usual smile, it more like an evil smile. I look down the menu, try to order something, when suddenly my phone was ringing. I took out and looking at the screen, it was from JunHyung Hyung.

“Yoboseyo Hyung.”

“Ah, DongWoon-ah, where are you?”

“I’m at the café outside the town, waeyo?”

“Outside the town? When will you get home?”

“Maybe one or two hours from now.”

“Alright then, come home quickly, araso?”

“Hmm, waeyo Hyung?”

“There’s someone I want to introduce to you.”

“Oh really? I’ll come home quickly then.”

I’m hanging up the phone, and put it back on my pocket. I look down the menu again, when suddenly I feel that all of them are looking at me, trying to know who it is. I sighed, it’s so typical of them. “It was from JunHyung Hyung, he wants me to come home quickly.”

“Oh really? Let’s do it quickly then.” Mir is grabbing his phone, and trying to call someone. I just keep silent, while JinWoon and Key are talking with each other. Hyung wants to introduce someone? Who? His girlfriend? I don’t know that Hyung has a girlfriend. I keep talking by myself, until someone was coming to us.

“Ah, anyeonghaseyo, I’m sorry I was late.”

I turn around to look, it was a girl with a long hair, and not so tall, but not short too. I guess she’s younger than me. She’s so pretty. She’s smiling really widely to all of us.

“Chorong! Come here.” Mir is grabbing her hand and gave her a seat beside him. “Guys, let me introduce to all of you, it was my cousin, her name was Chorong, Park Chorong. She’ll be moved to Seoul in the end of the week, and will come to our school as well.”

“Anyeonghaseyo, Park Chorong imnida.”

“Anyeong, I’m Key.”

“And I’m JinWoon.”

She’s looking at me, maybe waiting for me to introduce myself. “Ah, I’m DongWoon.” She’s smiling to me now. Waw, she surely pretty. Mir is talking again now, try to make us help him to protect her no matter what happen. Chorong has no parents since her parents died in car accidents a month ago, that’s why she moved to Seoul, and lived with Mir’s family.

“But, Mir, if we want to protect her, is it alright? You know that girls in our school are really crazy? Especially if it was DongWoon.”

I look at Key. “Yah, it’s no problem. Sohyun is with us too, she can protect her too.”

Mir, Key, and Jinwoon are nodding their head, while Chorong keeps silent. I try to speak with her. “So Chorong, how old are you?”

“I’m 18 years old.”

“Really? I thought you’re younger than us.”

She’s just smiling to me. I know it must be awkward to meet some guys, especially like all of us. I look down at my watch. I guess I better go home now since it took one hour to go back to town. “Guys, I really need to go. I’ll help protect your cousin,Mir-ah, just told me what to do, araso?”

Mir is nodding his face. “Gomawo DongWoon-ah.”

I stand up, and smiling to all of them before I left. I get in to my car, turn on the engine and start to drive my car. I drive my car really fast, trying to come home quickly. Thank God, there is no traffic, and it only takes half an hour to arrive at my home. I get out from my car, and step inside.

“DONGWOON! My favourite’s dongsaeng.”

I look around, and see YoSeob Hyung. “Ah, Hyung, anyeong.”

“We already wait for you for more than two hours! Why are you come home so late?”

I just smile to YoSeob Hyung, don’t know what to say. Me and JunHyung Hyung’s friends are really close since they come to my home really often. And it’s so nice to have a hyung more than one. Me and YoSeob Hyung walk to living room, and I can see there are KiKwang Hyung, HyunSeung Hyung, JunHyung Hyung, and one girls. Who’s that girl?”

“DongWoon!!”

I’m smiling to all of them. “Anyeong Hyung, mianhae for waiting for me that long.” KiKwang Hyung is walking towards me and hugging me tightly. “DongWoon-ah, I miss you.”

“Hyung, I miss you too.” I and KiKwang Hyung are really close. It’s so nice to talk with him except JunHyung Hyung. He’s my favourite’s Hyung. “Well Hyung, I need to change my clothes first and take a shower.”

“Well, alright, come downstairs again after that, araso?”

I nod my head at JunHyung Hyung, and quickly going upstairs to take a shower and change my clothes to something more comfortable. 20 minutes later, I’m going downstairs again to meet JunHyung Hyung and the others Hyung. When I come, KiKwang Hyung and YoSeob Hyung are playing a video game, HyunSeung Hyung is reading a books, while JunHyung Hyung is talking with a girl that I don’t know.

I walk and sit next to HyunSeung Hyung, across JunHyung Hyung. HyunSeung Hyung is smiling to me, and reading a book again. HyunSeung Hyung is so calm, he doesn’t speak a lot, but I know he’s really caring since he’s the close one to JunHyung Hyung.

“Where is DooJoon Hyung?” I ask to HyunSeung Hyung since I’m not seeing him around.

“Oh, he’s going outside the country, maybe will come back in one week.”

I nod my head, and lean on the couch. It was such a tiring day since I need to go outside the city just to meet Mir’s cousin. “Hyung, who do you want to introduce to me?”

“Well, DongWoon-ah, meet my girlfriend Hyuna, Kim Hyuna. Hyuna it’s my younger brother, DongWoon.”

I look at her, and she’s smiling to me. “Hyuna.”

“DongWoon.”

I look at Hyuna Nuna from top until bottom. But there’s something bothering me about her. I don’t like her, I prefer Hara Nuna more than Hyuna Nuna. She’s nicer than Hyuna Nuna, and has a nice smile. But Hyuna Nuna seems a little bit y since her clothes are really conservative. Hope Hyung doesn’t make a mistake by dating Hyuna Nuna.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

please subscribe and comment below, it really means a lot to me!

kamsahamnida, XOXO :)