The Missing One

A Perfect Guy

Sohyun’s POV

 

“You already have him, can’t you just leave me alone? HUH?”

I was shocked hearing what DongWoon’s say. Is he really angry to me? Am I do something wrong? I keep silent until I hear the door was being slammed. DongWoon is really angry to me, what to do? I sighed and walk inside my room. My feelings are really messing up. I’m really happy to be with Sungyeol, but if DongWoon like that, I can’t do anything.

~~~~~~

I wake up the next day, and getting up from my bed. Ah, I need to go to school. I go to a bathroom, and take a shower. I put on my winter uniform, because it’s already winter. I’m going outside my room, and go straight to kitchen to make some breakfast for JunHyung Oppa and DongWoon. But when I reached there, DongWoon and JunHyung Oppa are already there.

“Ah, good morning.”

“Good morning Sohyun-ah.” JunHyung Oppa is smiling to me. I look at DongWoon, hoping that his mood is already getting better. But there’s no reaction, he’s just sitting and keep eating his breakfast. I grab a seat in front of DongWoon, and grab some bread and butter. When I’m spread a butter on my bread, I can see that DongWoon already standing up.

“I’m done.”

“What? You’re just eating half of your bread. Sit and finished up your breakfast.” JunHyung Oppa is nagging at DongWoon, DongWoon sighed, and grab his back and key.

“I’m sorry Hyung, but I lost my appetite.”

I drink my juice to keep my nervous down. Am I the one that made him lost his appetite?

“I’m going Hyung.”

“Wait, how about Sohyun? She’s going with you, right?”

DongWoon is looking at me, and gave me his cold stare. “Tell her to bring my old car. I already fixed it, and here’s the key.” I looked up at him, and I can’t believe it. Oh my God, DongWoon is really angry to me, what to do? I keep eating my bread, when DongWoon is going out from the kitchen. JunHyung Oppa is sitting in front of me.

“Forgive him, eoh? He must be in a really bad mood, but he’ll come to an old DongWoon.”

“It’s alright, Oppa. I understand that.”

I’m finishing my breakfast as soon as I can. After all of my breakfast is already finished, I stand up, and bow at JunHyung Oppa. “I’m going Oppa, anyeong.” JunHyung Oppa is smiling to me and nodding his head. I grab DongWoon’s car key and going up to his car. I’m going inside and start the engine. I drive off to go to school.

I parked my car as soon as I arrive at the school. I’m going out from the car, and walked in to school. “Sohyun-ah..” I looked around and I see Mir is standing behind me. “Mir, anyeong.”

“Do you see DongWoon?”

“Anieyo, he’s already going before me, I’m going here using DongWoon’s old car.”

“Really? Alright then.”

“Hmm, waeyo Mir? Is there something wrong between you and DongWoon?”

“Yeah, we had a fight last night, and I need to fix everything up.”

I nod my head, not to ask any further information, it was impolite if I asked more, it was between him and DongWoon. Me and Mir are walking through a hallway, and arrive at Mir and DongWoon’s class. I looked inside to see if there’s any sign of DongWoon. But the result is zero, there’s not DongWoon. Where is he? Isn’t he should be already arrive since he went really early?

“He’s not here.” I sighed, and going outside the class, Mir is following me as well. “Yeah, well, hope that DongWoon don’t do anything stupid.” I nod my head, and go to my class. I go inside, and take a seat. My head is full with the same question. Where is DongWoon? I sighed again, until I can hear that my phone is ringing. It was from Sungyeol.

“Sungyeol-ah…”

“Sohyun-ah, have you already in school?”

“Yeah, I just arrived, waeyo?”

“Ah, anieyo, let’s meet after your school is over, eoh? I’ll pick you up.”

“Ah, but I bring a car, how about we met up at the coffee shop?”

“Oh, alright then, see you later, honey.”

I’m hanging up Sungyeol’s call, and put my head on the table. I really not in the mood right now, but who knows if i’m going out with Sungyeol, he can make my day better. The start is starting right after my call with Sungyeol. I put my phone on the bag, and hopefully that DongWoon will call me. I wait until break time, but DongWoon didn’t call me neither texted me. I sighed and get out from my class, I met Mir on my way to canteen.

“Ah, Mir-eu, is DongWoon coming?”

“Sohyun-ah, anieyo, he’s not coming. Everyone is asking me where he go, but I don’t know, I already try to call him but he didn’t pick up his phone.”

“Really? I’ll try to call him then.”

I pick up my phone, and call DongWoon. Please leave a message after a beep. I sighed and turn off my phone. “His phone is now turned off.”

“Hmm, where the hell he’s going?”

I shake my head. “I don’t know neither, but hope he’s alright.” I’m walking with Mir to canteen to meet Key and JinWoon. They already in there, book a place for us. I sit next to JinWoon while Mir is sitting next to Key. “You want some Sohyun-ah?” JinWoon is giving me some of his bread. I shake my head. “Ah, anieyo JinWoon-ah, you eat by yourself, I’m not that hungry.”

JinWoon is nodding his head, and continue eating his bread. I’m listening to Mir and Key’s conversation. I guess they’re talking about some party or something like that. “So, you are going to Hoya’s party tonight?” asked Key to Mir.

“Hoya? Ah, I guess I better not coming. I have a bad thought between them. Hoya is my friend, but his friends are all jerk. It’s better to stayed at home, and by the way we need to look up for DongWoon. His missing, you babo! And you’re still thinking about the party. What kind of friend are you?”

“Yah, I’m just asking. If one of my friend didn’t come, then me and JinWoon will not coming neither. So, where will we looking for DongWoon, any idea?”

“How about the club? Or something like that? He’s like to go to there if he’s having a problem.”

“Dunno, but let’s try first, araso? Eoh, Sohyun-ah, you’re coming with us too right?”

“Ah, I’m sorry I can’t. I have to go somewhere.”

“Really? Alright then.”

I sighed, and relieved a little bit that Mir didn’t ask me a question about Sungyeol, or anything that related to him. I keep listening to their conversation. But my head is asking the same question, where is DongWoon? Is he alright?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeonghaseyo you!

please enjoy the new chapter, and please comment and subscribe as well.

kamsahamnida XOXO :)