Little Secret

A Perfect Guy

Dongwoon’s POV

 

It’s been a whole week after the accident that I got. I barely can’t move my feet really fast since I need to use a stick to walk. I need to go to therapist to help me to walk normally again. I lay on my bed and watch a movie until someone is knocking on the door. I look at the door. “Come in.”

I see Mir, Jinwoon, and Key are coming inside. They’re smiling and coming closer. “Yo, Dongwoon-ah!!” Jinwoon is touching my shoulder. “Well, how are you? Feeling better?”

I nod my head and smile back to him. “Yes, I’m alright. The doctor said I can go home tomorrow, I just need to go to therapist once a week until I walk normally again.”

“Really? That’s good then. I brought some juices and healthy food for you. I know it can help you feeling better.”

“Gomawoyo Jinwoon-ah.”

Key and Mir are sitting at the chair next to me, while Jinwoon is putting everything that he brought at the table next to me. “Well, your accident made every girl on our school crying. They were asking me about your condition, because they can’t come here since no one told them about your room or your hospital.”

I’m looking at Key and just smile. Key is looking at me, and punching my hands lightly. “You can smile, but I’m suffering at school. You know what girls’ powers are.”

Mir is giggling and laughing after hearing what Key said before. “Yes, that’s true, since I can’t answered any of their question, I was being followed all the time. Thank God I can escaped.”

“Really? Mianheyo chingu-ya, I made you suffering because of me.”

“It’s alright. But you better get healthy really fast.”

I smile and nod my head. Of course I need to get healthy really fast, I don’t want to stay any longer in the hospital. I want to go back to my own room. I’m talking and talking again with three of them, until the clock was ringing, that means that the visiting time was over. They stand up, and smiled to me. “See you later, eoh? At your house right?” Mir is smiling and touching my shoulder.

“Yes, at my house, tomorrow. I’ll call you when I already at home.”

“So, I don’t need to come to here?”

“Nope, Junhyung Hyung will pick me up tomorrow.”

“Oh, with Sohyun too?”

I gasped and silent for a while. I don’t really know Sohyun is going to pick me up tomorrow or not. Since my fight with Sohyun, Sohyun never comes and visited me again. I guess she’s angry to me, but I don’t really care because I don’t want to see her either. “I guess not, just Junhyung Hyung.”

“Really? Alright then, see you tomorrow.”

I look at three of them as they walked away from my room. I keep lay on my bed, and thinking about what to do with Sohyun tomorrow. I know I’m the one who messed up, but my heart was hurt so much, and Sohyun didn’t try to fix it.

*******

The next morning, I heard someone’s voice, and when I open my eyes I see Junhyung Hyung is tidying up my stuff and put it in the bag. “Ah Hyung, you’re already here?” I look up and see at the clock, it’s still 06.30 a.m. “Why so early Hyung?”

“You already wake up? Well, since I need to go to Japan in the afternoon, I need to fix everything up in here really fast.”

“Eoh? Japan? With me too?”

“Nope, it’s just me.”

“Why?”

“Mom and Dad called me, and they need my help in there, that’s why I need to go to Japan today, but you’re staying here because you still can’t walk properly.”

“What? And you leaving me alone Hyung?”

“Don’t be such a fool Dongwoon-ah. You have Sohyun in the house, she will help you with everything.”

“But Hyung—“

“No buts. Come on, ppali, I need to catch a flight, and by the way your car was broke really hard, and I already bought you a new one. And use it really carefully, araso?” Junhyung Hyung throws a key to me, I look at it, and I smile to Junhyung Hyung.

“Gomawoyo, Hyung!”

 I stand up, and put the stick to help me walk under my armpit, and try to walk to the bathroom. I washed my face, and take a shower really fast, and change my clothes into my everyday clothes. I get out from the bathroom, and I can see that everything was already put up, and there are two bags on the table. “Where is Junhyung Hyung?”

I look around, and I heard my phone is ringing. I look at the screen, it was from Junhyung Hyung. “Hyung! Where are you?”

“Dongwoon-ah, I’m sorry. I need to catch a flight, and I can’t drop you off to home. You can drive by yourself right?”

“But Hyung, how can I drive? My feet are still in a bad condition.”

“I know, but the one who broke was left feet right? Not the right feet? You still can drive, and your car was automatic engine, you no need to drive using your left feet.”

“Hyung—“

“Well, see you two weeks later!”

I sighed and put my phone at my pocket again. How can I drive? Hyung is such a weird person. I lift my bags and try to walk as well. I try really hard to reach my car that was parked on the basement. I put my bags at the back seat and my stick as well. I go at the front seat, and take a deep breath. I start the engine, and drive my car as well.

I arrive at my home one hour later. It took so long since I need to be careful when I drive. I don’t want to broke or make my feet worse. I park my car, and when I go out from my car, I can see that there’s no other car. It just me.

I walk in with my stick of course, and go straight to the couch at the living room. I got really tired and all I want is just sleep, but my eyes didn’t let me to close my eyes. I sighed and look around the house, and the one that caught my eyes was Sohyun’s room. I get up, and walk to Sohyun’s room. I open the door, and it was unlocked. I sit on her bed, and sighed. It’s been a while since I come to Sohyun’s room, and nothing’s changed. I’m about to get out when I see something really familiar.

Isn’t that me and Sohyun’s diary when we were a child?

I picked it up, and open it up. I gasped and keep looking at it. Sohyun-ah, you’re such a big liar….

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeonghaseyo you!

please enjoy the new chapter, and tell me what do you think about it!

kamsahamnida :)