Move Out

A Perfect Guy

Sungyeol’s POV

I arrive at my house again with Woohyun, Myungsoo, Sungjong and Hoya. They’ll help me with my moving to my new apartment. I don’t need to move furniture or anything like that, because mom already makes an apartment fully furnished. I just need to move my own stuff. Hoya, Sungjong, and Myungsoo already going upstairs, and bring some box over, and put it inside my car, while Woohyun was helping me with some other stuff.

“Yah, Lee Sungyeol, your mom called me yesterday.”

I turned around and looking at Woohyun. “Hmm? Waeyo?”

“She wants me to accompany you in your new apartment. She worried about you, that’s why she asked me to become your new roommate.”

“Mwo? Is it real? And you said yes to my mom?”

“Of course!”

“Really?! YEESSS!”

I jumping around since I’m so happy because Woohyun gonna live with me in my new apartment. I don’t really like an empty space and alone, that’s why I want to move, but since Woohyun gonna with me, nothing better than that.

“Yah, Lee Sungyeol.”

“Waeyo?”

“You’re such a choding one, why you never want to show your true personality? You just choding around me, but if you are in front someone else, you become the cold one.”

I’m silent for a while, then answering Woohyun question. “Because I’m not really comfortable in front someone that I don’t really know well, and you’re my best friend, there’s no use to show my cold side in front of you, araso?”

Woohyun just nod his head, and continuing help me with my things. After what I thought everything has packed, me and the others are going straight to my car, and go to my new apartment. My new apartment is a little bit closer to my school, and it’s around the city. Waw, mom was picked the best place ever.

I get out of my car, and going upstairs. My apartment is at 7th floor. Hoya, Myungsoo, and Sungjong already going home, don’t go upstairs with me and Woohyun, because they need to get ready for Hoya’s friend party. When I come in, all I can see was white and blue, my mom’s favourite colours. I’m trying to look around apartment, and i found two bedrooms already. I choose a bigger one, while Woohyun’s room was next to me.

I come to my new room, and I can see new furniture, and some of my stuff already in there. Waw, it’s so pretty, better than my old room. I keep looking around my room, until Woohyun come. “Sungyeol-ah.”

“Wae?”

“You’re not getting ready for party tonight? Do you forget about that?”

I look at Woohyun, then nod my head. Of course I remember about that party tonight, since Hoya was talking about that all the time. I quickly taking a shower, and change my clothes into a party style. I put on dark blue shirt, jeans, and black blazer. After getting ready for party, I get out from my room, and going to Woohyun’s room.

“Woohyun, are you ready?”

I came in and all I can see was Woohyun still standing there, and looking around his drawer. He must be confused about what to wear tonight. “Yah, Nam Woohyun, what are you doing?”

“I don’t have anything to wear since my old clothes were still on my house. I just bring some, and there’s no good one.”

“Well, take mine then, we are a same size, just looking out at my room.”

Woohyun nod his head, and quickly going inside my room. I’m waiting for him in his room, while reading some magazine in there. 5 minutes later, Woohyun is coming back with a shirt, and blazer that already put on. He grabs a pant from his drawer, put on some parfume, then quickly coming closer to me.

“Sungyeol-ah, let’s go. It’s already 09.00 p.m.”

I nod my head, and quickly going out from my apartment, and go to a parking lot. Woohyun is driving while I sit next to him. “Do we need to pick the others?” I ask Woohyun while my face was looking outside.

“Ani, we’ll meet them in there.”

“But, Woohyun-ah, whose party is it? I don’t know him. Mir? Who is he?”

“I don’t know either since it was Hoya’s friends. I just know his name, and he invited Hoya, and Hoya invited us. Just go and have some fun, it’s like our habit, right? Going party everywhere?”

“Yes, I know. I just don’t know him.”

Well, tonight must be a good night. Moving out to new apartment. Get a roommate, my best friend Woohyun, and going to party. Nothing can be better than this. “Well, Nam Woohyun, let’s get some party started!”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i'm posting two chapter tonight, hope you guys enjoying both of them!

please comment and subscribe below, i appreciate it a lot, kamsahamnida XOXO :)