Re-United

A Perfect Guy

Sungyeol’s POV

 

It’s been 5 months already after me and Sohyun’s broke up. I never get contacted with her anymore but the truth is I’m seeking around and sometimes watching her from a long distance. I know it’s pathetic but there’s nothing else I can do since I really in love with Sohyun, and even though I can’t get her heart anymore, I still have a chance to see her.

A first month after our broke up was really hard. I get fainted and sicked. Woohyun was really worried about me, he was calling every doctor that he could find but the doctor couldn’t help me either. I get better and fully better two months later. I tried to catch the lessons that left behind because of my absence. And I fully graduated at July.

And now here I am, getting into a new university. Of course I’m still with Woohyun. But the rest of my friends are not with me anymore. Hoya is going to study aboard, while Myungsoo and Sungjong are studying in another university. But the most shocking happen was me, Dongwoon, and Sohyun are studying in the same university. Me and Dongwoon are on the same major while Sohyun in another major.

I was taking a cinematography major since I like to make a move since I was a child. I was sitting in the back of the class. Dongwoon is coming inside and take a seat next to me. It was a really awkward situation between us, and no one dare to broke the silence. I was playing around with my phone until Dongwoon is talking first. “Hey.”

I look at him, and bow a little. “Hey.”

“So, how are you? I heard that you were sick for two months.”

“I’m fine, you can see it.”

“Well, I know me and you are really awkward, and I don’t want to be that to you anymore. Our first meeting was really bad, and I’m sorry. Let’s fix up everything, eoh? I’m Dongwoon, Son Dongwoon.”

I look at him, gave him a really hard gaze try to figure out what he wants. “I’m Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol. It was my fault. I’m sorry too.”

Dongwoon nods his head, and continue looking to the front. I keep remaining silent since I don’t know what to talk to him. Since Sohyun left me and chose Dongwoon, my life and my personality was getting darker than before. I get a nickname as a ‘Cold Man’ or “Ice Prince”. All the girls were saying that I’m not hot anymore. Screw up with all of that. I don’t want to think about how many girls that are loved me, truly lov me.

I look at Dongwoon again. “Well, how’s your relationship with Sohyun?”

Dongwoon is looking at me, and then smile. “My relationship with Sohyun is still the sane. We’re still friends.”

“What? You and Sohyun aren’t together? Wae?”

“Well, Sohyun can’t open her heart to me right now. And I’m waiting for that moment to come.”

“You’re waiting for her?”

“Yes, and when that day came, I’ll say the truth and confess it to her.”

I nod my head. Well Sohyun and Dongwoon haven’t been together. I still can get Sohyun’s heart again. But is she love me? Is she changing her heart into Dongwoon? Aigoo this heart’s feeling is really are hard, I don’t want to get another rejection and let Dongwoon gets Sohyun. But I don’t want to fight anymore. I just want Sohyun to look at me, and just say ‘I love you.”

Dongwoon pokes his head on my shoulder and shakes it really hard. “Yah, you’re not going?”

“Eoh? Going where?”

“You must have been daydreaming all day. Our class is over, you don’t want to go home?”

I look around, and see that there isn’t anyone arounf. Just me and Dongwoo. The class is empty. I quickly stand up, and put everything on my bag. I go outside and Dongwoon is following me by waking beside me. Me and Dongwoon are walking and see Woohyun is walking towards me. He’s waving at me, and giving a weird look to Dongwoon.

He’s whispering in my ear. “Yah, what the hell are you doing with that man? He’s the one that stole your girlfriend.”

I look at Woohyun and gave him a death look. He lift his shoulder and walk beside me. Dongwoon smiles to Woohyun and Woohyun neither he wants or not, gave him a smile too. We’re keep walking until I see someone’s that really familiar. The one that fill my heart and makes me hurt and smile. I see that woman and she smiles but not to me, it was for the man that was standing besides me. It was for Dongwoon.

Dongwoon is waving at her while Sohyun is coming closer to all of us. “SOHYUN!!”

Sohyun is smiling to Dongwoon, and then look at me and Woohyun. She’s a little taken back, and put her hands on . “Sungyeol…”

I look at her, and smiles. “Sohyun, long time no see.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeonghaseyo you!

i'm updating again, and i guess Dongwoon and Sohyun's happiness is going to be delayed since the drama is on the way!

kekekeke, enjoy the new chapter!

comment and subscribe are love!