Forget You

A Perfect Guy

Sungyeol’s POV

 

I follow Dongwoon and Sohyun when they’re walking to the cafeteria. Me and Woohyun has been asked to join both of them. I know it must be awkward to be around them, and Woohyun already told me that it was better to go somewhere else beside hanging around with Dongwoon and Sohyun. But I denied Woohyun’s offer and go with them.

Dongwoon and Sohyun are taking a seat in front of me and Woohyun. I keep looking at Sohyun but she refused to looks at me, and keeps looking at Dongwoon. It was hurt really much to see that Sohyun was doing perfectly fine without me. But looks at me, how pathetic I am now. Hope for something that will not come true.

Woohyun is touch my hands slowly, try to wakes me up from daydreaming. “Yah, Lee Sungyeol..”

I look at Woohyun, and he’s already standing in front of me. “What do you want? Let me order something for you.”

“Eoh? Just order me anything.”

Woohyun nods his hed, and leave me alone. With Sohyun. I look at Sohyun, and she’s looking at me too. “How are you Sungyeol-ah?”

“I’m fine, how about you?”

“I’m fine, thank you.”

“It’s been five months since the last time I saw you Sohyun-ah. And you already grow your hair longer.”

Sohyun is touching her hair and smiles at me. “Yes, I’m growing it. Do you like it?”

“Yes, it was nice. It suits you well.”

“Thank you so much, Sungyeol-ah.”

I keep looking at Sohyun, and she keeps smiling at me like nothing’s happened between us. I want you to be back Sohyun-ah. The time will heal isn’t true. I can’t change you with any girl. Even I pretend that I’m not, but it’s all fake. But there’s nothing I can do except hide my feelings inside me. Like a fool. You’re a fool, Lee Sungyeol.

Woohyun and Dongwoon are coming with a tray on their’s hand. The tray is full of food. Woohyun is giving me my food, and after that he took another plate. I guess it was his food. Dongwoon is giving Sohyun her food as well. Dongwoon is the one that sitting in front of me not Sohyun.

Dongwoon is looking at me. “Where are you going next Sungyeol-ssi?”

“Eoh? Wae?”

“Well, Jinwoon is asking me out, maybe you and Woohyun want to join us as well.”

Woohyun is kicking my feet. That means that it was a no. He didn’t want to join them. I look at Dongwoon. “I’m sorry, maybe no. I need to go somewhere with Woohyun. Sorry.”

“Ah, it’s alright.”

I look at my plate that still full of the food that I haven’t been touch. I lost my appetite right away since I see Dongwoon and Sohyun are so great together. It was a pain to know someone that you really love is leaving you right away because of the other man. It was like stabs with a knife right where your heart was, but you didn’t die. You feel that you slowly die. Die inside.

Sohyun and Dongwoon are already finishing their food. Both of them are standing up in front of me and Woohyun. I look at them, and Dongwoon is smiling at me. “I’m sorry, we need to go somewhere first. I’m sorry for leaving first Sungyeol-ssi, Woohyun-ssi.”

I smile at them. “It’s alright. You guys can go whenever you want.”

Dongwoon smiles and bows at me. Sohyun is following him as well. “See you later Sungyeol-ah.”

Both of them are going and I keep looking at them until I can’t see their’s presence anymore. Woohyun pats my shoulder, and looks at me. “Are you alright?”

I look at Woohyun. Of course I’m not alright. I’m dying inside, seeing Sohyun with another man, not me.  But Woohyun can’t know that I’m still thinking about Sohyun. “I’m alright. No need to worry about me.”

“Really? Alright then.”

I look at my plate again, and try to eating my food slowly. When I try to eat my phone is ringing. I took out my phone from my pocket, and look at the screen. It was mom.

“Omma…”

“Sungyeol-ah, how are you? Are you still sick like before?”

“I’m not sick mom, I’m alright.”

“Really? Well, I want to offer you something Sungyeol-ah.”

“I want you to come to here. Come to Japan, and lives with your parent, eoh? You want to forget your love, and find another girl right? You can come here. Omma has a lot of friends that has a daughter that will match you really well, eoh? How’s that?”

“But Omma, I just got into a university. How can I go like that with just one day attendance, eoh?”

“It’s alright, Omma will take a good care of it. Just tell me you want it or not?”

I silent for awhile, try to figure out what should I do. Go to Japan or stay in here, like a fool, remaining dying inside my heart because of Sohyun. I think for awhile and sigh. It must be a better choice for me than stay in Seoul. “I’ll come Omma, I’ll come to Japan.”

“That’s good!! That’s my son! I’ll take care of everything for your moving to Japan, eoh? It must be finish with just a week, so you’ll come here next week. I’ll find a good university for you too in here.”

“Yes, Omma. Talk to you later.”

I hang up my phone and put it on the table. I rub my hair. Woohyun is looking at me, try to find an explanation. “You’re going to Japan? Why so sudden?”

 “I think it was the best for me Woohyun. To forget about Dongwoon.”

“But, how about me?”

“Just use my apartment, it will be yours when I already moved to Japan.”

I sigh and look at my food again. I don’t know what to do now. The only thing I know that I was need to forget about Sohyun. Heart and Soul.

 

 


anyeonghaseyo you!

i'm sorry for lack updating, i'm out of an ideas right now, sorry :(

but hope you enjoy the new chapter, please subscribe and comment a lot!

kamsahamnida :)