Busy Morning

A Perfect Guy

Sungyeol’s POV

 

“Sungyeol! Lee Sungyeol, wake up!”

I open my eyes, when I hear someone calling my names. When I opened up my eyes, I look and I can see Woohyun was standing before me. “Woohyun? Wae? It’s still morning, why you waking me up so early?”

“I know, but let’s make some breakfast before we go to school. Hoya and Myungsoo are still sleeping, they’re so tired by helping you moving out some belongings to your new apartment. Ppali, hurry up take a shower and go downstairs.  Oh, and Sungjong will come here too.”

I’m getting up after get some nagging from Woohyun. Woohyun is always like that because he’s the oldest among all of us, and maybe because he’s the closest one to me and know me very well, he’ll nagging me all the time if I do something wrong.

I quickly taking a shower and change my clothes to uniform. After that I go downstairs and see Sungjong already there helping Woohyun make a breakfast for all of us. I’m going to help them, but Woohyun is blocking my way. “You, help me waking up Hoya and Myungsoo, they’re still sleeping. Ppali, wake them up.”

“Wae? Why not the maknae do that?”

“Because he do a better cooking more than you.”

I sighed, and walking to the guest room, where Hoya and Myungsoo sleep. There’s no use arguing with Woohyun, because I’ll keep lose. When I arrive, I shake their body and calling their name.

“YAH! Hoya, Myungsoo, wake up!”

“5 more minutes, I’m so tired.”

“YAH! WAKE UP!!”

They’re quickly getting up when they hear I’m yelling at them. “Sungyeol-ah, don’t yell at us, we work really hard, and today we’ll do that as well.” Hoya is pouting his cheeks, try to do an aegyo thingy to me, but that doesn’t work.

“Don’t do that, it won’t change my mind. Get up and take a shower, Woohyun and Sungjong already made a breakfast for us. Ppali, araso?”

I get out from the room, and getting back to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Woohyun and Sungjong are already eating. I grab a seat next to Woohyun, and quickly eating it.

“Sungyeol-ah, you’ll move to your new apartment today?” ask Sungjong. I nod my head. “Yes, wae?”

“Really? But I really love your house, it’s so nice and so big, and we have everything that we need here.”

“But, it’s like a hell to live in a big house by your own. It’s better to live in an apartment.”

Sungjong is nodded his head, and continue eating his breakfast, I look at Woohyun, he just drink some juice, don’t eating a breakfast he made. “Ya, Woohyun-ah, you didn’t eat?”

“Ani, I’m on diet.”

“Diet? Really? Since when Nam Woohyun do a diet?”

“Because I doing a work out now, to make some abs on my stomach.”

“Oh.”

I’m keep eating my breakfast until Hoya and Myungsoo come and join us. They’re taking a food and sit next to me and Sungjong. “Guys, do you know that uri Sungyeol has a girlfriend now?” Woohyun start a conversation, I cough after hearing Woohyun told a story about me and Sohyun. I look at him, and give him a death look.

“Really? Wow, daebak!! With who?” Hoya was jumping out from the seat because he’s really exciting hearing a news about me has a girlfriend.

“Yah! Yah! I’m not having a girlfriend yet.”

“Yet? Hyung haven’t become a couple?” Sungjong is now talking because he’s interesting about it too.

“Anieyo, I haven’t become a couple with her. It looks like we start to do some experiment first.”

“Experiment? Wae hyung?”

“Because I don’t love her yet, and she doesn’t want to hear that I don’t love her.”

“Waw, that girl is daebak! Who is it?” Myungsoo asks me, while he keep eats his food.

When I’m about to talk, Woohyun already talk first. “Do you remember when we go to a club 6 months ago, and we met a girl? Remember? A girl with short hair?”

“Oh, I remember, Sohyun right? So, that was the girl that caught Sungyeol’s eyes!”

I only look at all of them, I don’t know what to talk because I don’t really have a feeling towards Sohyun right now. I look at the clock, and it’s already 08.00 a.m, I quickly get up, and take my key. “Ppali, we need to go to school!”

“Wait a minute, I just got some breakfast.”

I don’t really hear Myungsoo talk because I already go to my car, and start the engine. Woohyun quickly grab a seat next to me, while Sungjong, Hoya, and Myungsoo take a seat at the back. I drive my car really fast while the others are laughing and talking.

We arrive 30 minutes later, and the school already started. We quickly run to the class, and thank God there’s no teacher yet. I grab a seat next to Woohyun, Hoya sit next to Myungsoo, while Sungjong sit with some random guys in front of me. I’m about to sleeping again, when suddenly I hear my phone ringing.

From : Sohyun

Good morning Sungyeol-ah! Can we go on a date next Saturday?

To : Sohyun

Next Saturday? Where?

From : Sohyun

Lotte World! I really want to go there, can we go Sungyeol-ah? >,<

To : Sohyun

Alright then, just tell me what time we met, araso? Talk to you later.

I put my phone inside my pocket again. “Waw, uri Sungyeol got a date on next Saturday!” I turn around when hear Woohyun talking like that. “YAH! NAM WOOHYUN!!”

“Wow, relax Sungyeol-ah, I’m not gonna do anything, just relax, araso?”

“Anieyo, I don’t really know, why I keep following what you say even though you keep teasing and nagging me all the time.”

“Because you always lose and I’m older than you.”

“Older than me? Yah, you just 3 months older.”

“That still means, I’m older than you. Ppali, let’s go outside, there’s no teacher in here.”

I’m following Woohyun from behind. But I keep thinking about a date with Sohyun, is this gonna be great? Am I gonna keep cold to her? Or should I show my true personality? Aigoo, I can’t do that, because I’m a cool Sungyeol not a cute Sungyeol, anieyo anieyo, I’ll keep my personality like this, that’s the best.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i've made a new chapter, and it's for Sungyeol!

thank you so much for subscribing and comment my story, it means a lot!

please subscribe and comment more, kamsahamnida XOXO