A Rush

A Perfect Guy

DongWoon’s POV

KRIIINNNGGGGG!!

I try to open my eyes, it was so hard. I can felt that my head was spinning like crazy because last night party at Mir’s house. I look up and try to find my phone, because it keeps ringing. I look at the screen, it was from Sohyun.

“Yoboseyo.” I try to make my voice as usual as I can, but nothing works because my voice is more husky than before.

“Yah, DongWoon-ah, where are you? You told me that you want to pick me up, remember?”

I look up at my watch, it’s 6.30 in the morning. “Mianhae Sohyun-ah, I’ll try to come to your house as soon as possible.”

“You always like this DongWoo-ah, never change.”

Sohyun was hanging up the phone. I sighed by myself, and get out from my bed, and going to take a shower before I go to school. After preparing anything I need, I get downstairs to take some breakfast. I grab some toast, and orange juice, and eat it right away.

I’m looking around the house. Why is it so empty? Where is everybody? I keep eating my toast, when suddenly somebody was coming out from a room. It was JunHyung Hyung.

“Ah, DongWoon.” JunHyung Hyung is coming closer, and grabs a toast that I made.

“Yah, hyung! I made that one.”

“I’m hungry DongWoon-ah, don’t be so rude to your own hyung.”

I sighed by myself. It was so typical hyung. Even though he always like that, no one can’t resist his charm, a bad boy always become the most wanted one, right? JunHyung Hyung has so many fangirl that always follow him around, but I don’t get it why hyung is never get annoyed with that kind of girl? But deep inside me, I always want to become like hyung, a bad boy that being followed by any girl.

“Hyung, where are mom and dad?” I asked JunHyung Hyung. He looked at me, and punched the top of my head.

“YAH! Don’t you remember they went back to America yesterday? You always going around with your friends, and never noticed that your parents had been gone?”

I looked at him, confused. Doesn’t hyung was the one that always gone? “Yah, Hyung, isn’t that same like yours? Always hanging out with HyunSeung Hyung, YoSeob Hyung, and the others?”

“I’m different from you, don’t look at me like that kind of way.”

I sighed, and stand up, grab my key. “YAH! Where are you going?” ask Hyung when he see I stand up. I turn around and smirk at him. “Don’t you remember I’m still in high school hyung?”

“Oh, I forgot, your tall body doesn’t show that you’re still in high school.”

“Hyung just jealous at me right? Because I’m taller than you hyung?”

JunHyung Hyung gave me his death look. “YAH! DONGWOON!” I run as fast as possible to my car, and drive off immediately. I drive my car to Sohyun’s house. Her house was a few blocks away. I arrived at her house, and called her.

“Sohyun-ah, I already at in front of your home, get out.”

I wait for about 5 minutes, and then see Sohyun coming out. Sohyun is like the girl that always be there for me, me and Sohyun has been a friends since we were so young. I really like her, but I don’t know it was a like to love or just like as a friends. Sohyun get in the car, and sit next to me.

“YAH! DongWoon-ah, don’t you know that you always like this? If my car doesn’t broke, I’ll not ask you to pick me up.”

I turned around to see Sohyun, and smile to her. “Mianhae Sohyun-ah, I’m just got home at 02.00 in the morning, I’m really tired.”

“Party again? Where?”

“Mir’s place.”

“Mir? You always stick with him! Get a girlfriend, can you?”

I’m silent for awhile, don’t know what to say to Sohyun. “YAH! Sohyun-ah, I’m not the only one that don’t have a girlfriend, do you have one? I never see you have one before.”

Sohyun is smiling widely. “You’ll see it later DongWoon-ah, I’ll have one, just wait.” I look at Sohyun, surprised. “Really?  Whose the guy?”

Sohyun is now turning around and smiling to me, a bright smile was looking out from her pretty face. “You really want to know?” I nodded my face. Of course I want to know, no one can get my position as the closest one to Sohyun.

“But, I will not telling you until me and him become a couple.”

I look at her, disappointed. I guess I just have to wait, and pray that she’ll never be able to become an item with that guy. I drive my car really fast because school is going to start soon. Me and Sohyun arrive at the school on time. I get out from my car after I parked it. Sohyun was following beside me.

“DongWoonieeee Oppaaaa!! Saranghaaeeee!”

I turn around to see whose calling my name. It was my junior. I smile to her. “Gomawo.” I’m walking again beside Sohyun. Sohyun is pouting her cheeks, I can hear her sighed. She turn around and looking at me. “Do you know that you’re really popular in here?”

I’m silent for awhile, and shake my head. “Hmm, maybe. What do you think?”

“YAH! I’m tired for hearing you got confession from any girl that in love with you, but no one caught your eyes on. I really don’t know what you’re thinking about.”

I smile at her, and touch the top of her head. “It’s not my fault that I got a handsome face that make every girl melted when she saw me.” I chuckle a little, makes Sohyun a little bit angry. I’m waving to her, and going straight to my class. Me and Sohyun were in different class. I walk through a hallway, and meet a lot of girl.

“DongWoon-ie Oppa, you’re so handsome!”

“DongWoon-ie Oppa, anyeong.”

“DongWoon-ie Oppa, saranghae.”

I looked at them and smile. I really don’t know who they are, and are they really my junior or we were at the same age. After finished with a lot of greeting, I walked as fast as possible to my class. I looked in and thank God, there’s no teacher yet.

“Have fun last night?”

I turn around and see Mir was standing behind me. He was wearing his favourite sunglasses. I still don’t know why he keeps wearing it even though it was inside a school. I nodded my head, and punch his shoulder.

“Of course it was! We should party every weekend.”

Mir is looking at me, smile brightly. “Calm down, bad boy. I can’t do that every weekend. I have an appointment with my girl too, remember?”

I nodded my head. Geez, I forgot that Mir already has a girlfriend. “Araso, we’ll not do it every weekend.” Mir is touching my shoulder and grabbing a seat beside me. Mir always become the closest one to me beside Sohyun. I have the other friends too, but talking with him is more comfortable.

“So, I see you walked at the hallway, another fangirl huh?”

I nodded my head, and just smile. “Lucky to be you, don’t you have a girl that catch your eyes on? There’s a lot of pretty girl that already confessed their love and waiting for you. Why don’t you give them a chance?”

“Ani, I don’t want to become a player.” I wrap my hands around my chest. I really bored with everyone that taught me to get a girlfriend, I’ll have it if I’m sure that she was the one.

“Alright, I know I know, you don’t want to be in rush.”

I looked away, and sighed. Tired of this question being asked all the time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

please subscribe and comments about what do you think about my first chapter!

thank you so much, XOXO :)