Hidden

A Perfect Guy

Sungyeol’s POV

 

I’m hanging up my phone, and put it in my bag after I called Sohyun. I’m going out from my room, and go to Woohyun’s room. “Woohyun, Nam Woohyun.” I knocked on the door, and open it. Woohyun is already dressing up, and now he’s putting some books on his bag. “Oh, you’re here. Wait a minute, eoh?”

I nod my head, and waiting for him in front of his door. He’s coming right away, and touched my shoulder. “Let’s go.” I walk next to him, and get out from my apartment, take an elevator to go downstairs, and go straight away to my car. I get in and Woohyun is sitting next to me. I quickly drove off my car.

“Sungyeol-ah, you have a plan today?” Woohyun is asking me a question while his hand put a CD on the CD player.

“Eoh? Today? Yes, I’m going to meet Sohyun this evening.”

“Sohyun? Can I come?”

“What? Wae?”

“Introduce me to her, eoh? I’m your best buddy, you need to introduce me properly, araso? I’ll ask the others to come to.”

“WHAT? No no no, if it’s just you, I’m ok, but if the others come to, I’m disagree.”

“Hmm, alright then. Oh, and don’t forget tonight, Hoya’s party.”

I nod my head. A party at Hoya’s party is like my usual activity. Every weekend he must be do some party at his place, or his club. Hoya’s parents are owning so much club that’s why he can do a party really easy. I arrive at my school 10 minutes later since my apartment is really close to my school. I get out from my car and walk in.

“Do you feel something weird Sungyeol-ah?”

“Weird? What’s weird?”

“There isn’t any girl that screaming your name today. Isn’t it weird?”

“Yah, babo-ya! I’m alright, is there any of girl that screaming my name or not. I don’t bothered at all, araso? It must be you that wanted all of that screamed.”

Woohyun is just giggling hearing what I said to him. I get in to my class, take my seat while Woohyun is sitting next to me. “Yo, Lee Sungyeol! Is this true that you already taken?” Hoya is coming to me, and grabbing a seat in front of me to hear my story. Myungsoo and Sungjong are following him as well.

“Yes.”

“JINJAA??!! DAEBAAKK!! So the rumors are true!!” Hoya is screaming because he really shocked. Myungsoo and Sungjong are screaming as well.

“Waw, maybe that’s why all of the girls are crying in front of the toilet and didn’t wait for you at the front gate. Waw, you’re such a heartbreaker.” Myungsoo is giggling after he’s talking like that.

“So, who’s the lucky girl? Is he coming to Hoya’s party tonight?” Now, it’s Sungjong turn to ask me a question.

“First, I’m not a heartbreaker. I can’t date all of that girl, that makes me a playboy, araso? And second, she’s Kwon Sohyun, she’s same grade as us, third she’s not coming to your party, she doesn’t like party or crowded people, are you guys happy now?”

“Waw, you’re dating a calm person, daebak!!” All of them now is giving me their thumbs up, that means that they’re agree with my choice even though they haven’t met Sohyun in person. I look behind because I can hear all of the girls are screaming and crying, maybe they heard our conversation.

“Sungyeol Oppa, you’re mine. Don’t date that girl!!”

I just sighed, while the others are laughing because all of their screams. “You’re not going to do anything to that girls? They’re crying and you keep sitting in here?” Woohyun is asking me now. He must be worried about all of them, because he always cares about the girl’s feeling.

“What do you want me to do? Calm them one by one? I can’t do that, you know me right?”

“But, hearing them crying, you’re not feeling guilty?”

I’m thinking for a while, then stand up from my seat. “Fine, I’m going outside and talked to them.” I’m walking outside, Woohyun, Sungjong, Hoya, and Myungsoo are following as well. As soon as I reach outside my class, all of the girls are screaming even louder.

“Oppa!! Oppa!! Don’t date that girl!! JAEBALL!! WE ALL LOVE YOU OPPA!!” One of the girl is crying and talking at the same time, she’s holding my picture in her hands. I feel like I was a celebrity having fans like this. But I’m kinda scared too about what them gonna do to me.

 “OPPA!! Say that the rumors aren’t true. It’s all a lie, a big lie.”

I sighed, and take a deep breath before talk. “I really am sorry. But the rumors are true, I was already taken, and I really love that girl. I didn’t mean to break all of your heart, I’m not a heartbreaker. But I can’t hold my feelings inside me right? I need to express it to that girl. And if you really love me like what all of you said before, you can accept it. But don’t worry, I love all of you, and thank you so much, and I really am sorry.”

All of the girls are silent now. I thought that I made a mistake by saying that, but it wasn’t. All of the girls are now congratulating me, and saying that they’ll still become my ‘fans’ even though I’m already taken. I feel like I was relieved and no more feeling guilty. Woohyun is touching my shoulder. “That’s my friend. He’ll do anything to not hurt anyone’s heart.”

I’m smiling and walk in to my class because the class is already started. The school is over faster than I expected. I’m going out to my school, and go to my car really fast with Woohyun. Sohyun’s school is over one hour before me, so I need to go there as soon as possible, I don’t want to make Sohyun waited for me too long.

I arrive at the coffee shop with Woohyun. I go inside, and I’m looking for Sohyun, and I found her sitting at the corner, and reading a magazine, I guess. I come closer to her, and grab a seat next to her. “Wait for me too long?” I smile to her, and she’s smiling back to me. “Ah, anieyo, I just arrived.”

Woohyun is grabbing a seat in front of us. He kicks my feet slowly to tell me to introduce him to Sohyun. “Ah, Sohyun-ah, it’s Nam Woohyun, you can call him Woohyun. He’s my best friend.”

Sohyun is nodding her head, and smile to Woohyun. “Anyeonghaseyo, Woohyun-ssi. I’m Kwon Sohyun.”

“Anyeonghaseyo, Sohyun-ssi. I’m Nam Woohyun.”

They’re smilling awkwardly, I must be know their feeling to be awkward to each other since they don’t know anything between both of them. “So, are you already ordering something Sohyun-ah?”

Sohyun is shaking her head. “Ani, I’m waiting for you.”

“Really? Well, let me ordering something for you, eoh?” I’m about to standing up, but Woohyun is stopping me. “Let me ordering for both of you, you must be ordering Cappucino. How about you Sohyun-ssi? What do you want?”

“Green tea latte. Kamsahamnida Woohyun-ssi.”

Woohyun is nodding his head, and walked away to the counter, leave me and Sohyun alone. Sohyun is keep silent, and looking up at her phone. “Are you waiting for a call, Sohyun-ah?”

Sohyun is shaking her head. “No, I’m not waiting for a call, waeyo?”

“You’re looking at your phone all the time. I thought you’re waiting for a call.”

“Anieyo, I’m not. So, how’s school? Everything is alright?”

I nod my head. “Yes, it’s alright. Just some girls were crying since they found out that I’m taken. So, all of them are crying.”

“Really? It’s all because of me.”

“No, it’s not. Don’t worry about it, eoh? It’s alright, they already understood now.”

Sohyun is nodding her head again. We talked about everything until Woohyun is coming and bring all of our drinks. “Here you go. It was for Sohyun-ssi, and it is for you.” Woohyun is giving all of our drinks, I’m drinking it right away. When I was talking with Woohyun and Sohyun’s phone is ringing. I look at her, and she’s picking it up right away.

“Yoboseyo.. WHAT??!! ARE YOU SURE?! I’m going there now..”

I’m looking at her, and I ask her what’s wrong. “Sohyun-ah, waeyo? What’s wrong?” But Sohyun is ignoring my question and quickly grabbing her bag, and go outside. I quickly following her, and still clueless about what’s going on.

“Sohyun! Kwon Sohyun!!”

Sohyun is looking at me with her worried face. “I’m sorry Sungyeol-ah, I need to go. I’ll call you later, eoh?” Sohyun is going inside her car, and go right away.

Woohyun is coming from back with his drink and me on his both hands. “What’s wrong Sungyeol-ah? Something wrong?”

I look at him. And I give him my apartment’s key. “You can go home by yourself right?”

Woohyun is nodding his head. “I can. But why? Where are you going?”

“I need to follow Sohyun.”

“But, Lee Sungyeol, we have a party tonight, remember? It’s Hoya’s party!”

“I know, I know, I’ll coming there, don’t worry, eoh?”

I’m going inside my car, leave Woohyun on the side of the road alone. I quickly drive my car as fast as I can to reach Sohyun’s car. And I see Sohyun’s car, she’s going somewhere, but I’m still not sure, where she is going. Please don’t tell me that it was because of Dongwoon, please don’t tell me….

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeonghaseyo you!

i'm updating a new chapter, and sorry for taking it too long >,<

hope you enjoying my story, please subscribe and comment below, kamsahamnida XOXO