Accident

A Perfect Guy

Dongwoon’s POV

 

I decided to leave Sohyun and go by myself alone today. I still don’t feel comfortable to go together with Sohyun to school. I leave her my old car key, and told her to go by herself. I know that I was mean to her, but I can’t think straight now. Inside my head is all about her and Sungyeol. Sohyun is really loves Sungyeol, isn’t it? She chooses that guy over me, her own best friend.

I drive my car really fast, but when I’m about to reaching the school, I decided to turn around. I don’t want to go to there, especially after my fight with Mir. I decided to go to the nearest sea that I can found. The sea is the only place that can calm my mind.

After I reach the sea, I get out from my car, and I quickly take off my shoes, and walking on the sea sands. I feel my mind is getting better after I reach here. I sit down on the sand, and thinking about everything. I feel guilty inside me, I know that I should tell her again that my feeling is still the same, I still love Sohyun.

“Sohyun-ah, I love you, I love you so much….”

My tears are coming out from my eyes, and my vision is starting to blurry because of my tears. I know that man shouldn’t cry, but this feeling is killing me inside. I get out the picture out from my wallet. It was a picture of me and Sohyun when we were a child. I try to smile to remember that day, it was when me and Sohyun were on a kindergarten.

“Dongwoon… Dongwoon..” Sohyun is looking around to find me, who hide behind the big tree at my school. Me and Sohyun are now playing hide and seek. But I feel terrible to Sohyun because she needs to finds me, and I know that she wasn’t a good seeker. I get out from my hiding spot, and going behind her. I touch her shoulder, and yell at her really hard.

“SOOHHYUUUNNN!!”

Sohyun is jumping because she was really shocked. “Dongwoon!!! Don’t scared me like that!!” Sohyun is starting to cry because she’s really shocked. I come closer to her, and wipe her tears away.

“Don’t cry Sohyun-ah, mianhaeyo.”

Sohyun is looking at me, and give me her angelic smile. “It’s alright Woonie, I’m alright.”

“Really? I really like you Sohyun-ah, you’re my bestfriend, and I’ll always by your side no matter what happen.”

“I like you too Woonie, I’ll always by your side too.”

I sigh after remembering the day when me and Sohyun back then. I guess we can’t be like that forever, Sohyun-ah, you and me are growing up now. Suddenly I feel my phone is ringing. I take it out, and I look at the screen, it was from Sohyun. I’m turning it off, and switched off my phone. I’m sorry Sohyun-ah, I want to be alone now, don’t call me again.

I keep thinking and figure out about what should I do now, about my feelings towards Sohyun. But the times are going really fast, and I can feel that the weather is going to windy. The cold air is starting to make me shaking. I get up from my place, and go inside my car again. I’m turning on my car’s engine. I need to go back home. I don’t want to make Hyung worried about me.

I drive my car fast because the road is really empty now. Only one or two cars that I can see or found. I took out my phone to turn it on again, but it was slipped and making it go under my seat. I try to reach it with my hand, but all I can see now is all white and blank. I don’t remember everything again after that. Am I in heaven now?

~~~~~~

“Dongwoon..Dongwoon.. please wake up..”

I hear someone is calling my name. I try really hard to open my eyes. But my vision is still blurry, when everything is getting clearer, all I can see is Junhyung Hyung and Mir are standing in front of me. And I can hear that someone is crying and sitting beside me, it was Sohyun. I put my hand at the top of my head, and I can feel is dizzy and get dizzier.

“Ah..”

“Dongwoon-ah? Are you awake?” I can hear that hyung’s voice is calling my name. I nod my head lightly. “What happen to me hyung?”

“Dongwoon-ah, don’t move your body too much, eoh? You broke your left leg, and thank God, that you didn’t have any serious injury beside that.”

“How can I? I got an accident?”

“Yes, you hit a car that was coming from the other way, but the other car’s driver is survived, while your car is throwing away to another side of the road. And that’s why you end up in here.”

I nod my head, and look around at my left leg. It was wrapped and hanging around. I’m looking at Mir who’s standing next to hyung. He’s smiling to me. “Thank Goodness that you’re alright Dongwoon-ah, and you only got this injury.”

“Yes, I know. But I can’t remember anything about that, my heads are still hurting me.”

“Don’t push yourself buddy. Just take a rest and be healthy again.”

I smile and I’m still hearing someone is crying next to me. I look at and see that Sohyun is crying, and her eyes are getting swollen. She must be crying for an hours. She looks at me, and tries to hold my hands, but I take my hands, to get away from her hands. I’m still pissed off, and I can think straight about what to act around her.

“Dongwoon-ah, are you alright?” Sohyun is asking me, and I can see that she’s smiling to me.

“What are you doing in here?”

“Dongwoon-ah, I’m worried about you…”

“Worried about me? I don’t need your attention, you already have a boyfriend, why you still care about me?”

“Dongwoon.. don’t talk like that, I’m your chingu, your bestfriend..”

“Get out.”

“Huh? What do you say?”

“I SAID GET OUT!! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU HERE, I DON’T NEED YOUR ATTENTION, ARASO?! GET OUT!! PPALI!!”  I’m avoiding Sohyun’s eyes and move my heads to the left. I can hear that Junhyung Hyung and Mir are about to angry at me to yell at me. I know that I was wrong but I can’t stand it to see Sohyun that already taken.

“Dongwoon-ah, don’t do that to Sohyun, eoh? She’s your bestfriend, uri chingu..”

“If you want me to change my mind, you can get out from this room too Mir.”

I sighed and keep avoiding their eyes, I can see that Junhyung Hyung is looking at me and shake his head. I know that Hyung is thinking about something and it must be about me and Sohyun. I can hear that Sohyun is keep crying while she’s walking out from this room. I can hear that Mir is coming out with her too, but one minute later, he’s back and sits next to me.

“Dongwoon-ah, we need to talk, but after you get recovered and getting out from a hospital, eoh?” Hyung is coming closer to me, and touch my arms. “It’s for your own good. And I’m going out first to pay your hospital’s charge, and I’ll be back in the night, alright?”

I nod my head lightly, Hyung is leaving me alone with Mir. And I can see that Mir is sitting next to me while he keeps his eyes on the phone screen. I sighed, and try to sleep again, this ache and hurts everywhere makes me really tired.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeonghaseyo you!

i'm updating a new chapter again, hope you enjoy my story as well, kekeke >,<

please subscribe and tell me what do you think about it!

kamsahamnida :D