Good / Worse?

A Perfect Guy

DongWoon’s POV

 

 I already arrived at Mir’s place since before the party started, because I need to help him with some things before. Mir always does a party at his place, and his party is always cool, nothing can compare him, it’s like he was a God Party. I already dancing around and talking with some of Mir’s friends. But I found it kinda boring. My head was always thinking of Sohyun, is she alright? Is Hyung taking care of her well?

I stand up from my seat to grab some drinks and get some air. I can see Mir was following me from behind. I arrive at the drinking booth, and taking some of drinks in there. “Enjoying the party?” Mir was asking me, and standing next to me while one of his hands was holding a glass of drinks.

“Yes, your party was amazing.”

“Really? You look bored.”

“Yes, I’m sure, just a little bit worried.”

“Worried? It must be Sohyun.”

“Yes, it’s her. I just don’t feel really good since I left her in my house, just with JunHyung Hyung. I’m just worried Hyung is not taking care of her well.”

“Yah, DongWoon-ah, relax, okay? JunHyung Hyung will take care of her well, just enjoy the pary, araso? Let’s go, we need to join Key and Jinwoon, don’t stay in here.”

I nod my head, and following Mir’s from behind, while my hands was holding a drinks that I drank before. When I’m about to walk, someone was hit my shoulders really hard. My drinks was threw away, and make half of my clothes wet and sticky. I turn around to see who do that.

“YAAAAAHHHHH!! Can you walk straight? Use your eyes!!”

I see there’s a boy, same tall as me, and looking at me. His stare is really cold, make me a little bit afraid, but I’m keeping my confident and keep looking at that boy. He said nothing, and just look at me with his stare. “YAAAAHH! Say sorry to me! Can’t you see my clothes are wet! PPALI, SAY SORRY TO ME!!”

Mir was coming closer to me since he hears me yelling. “DongWoon-ah, waeyo?” Mir is looking at me, and seeing some wet spot at my clothes. “What happen to you? Who did this?”

“That man!” I pointed at the boy that standing in front of me. And I can see there’s a boy too next to him, a little bit shorter than him. He’s looking at me and chuckling a little bit. He pointed out his index finger to the man that hit me before.

“YAH! You don’t know him? You don’t know who we are? From what planet are you, huh?”

I’m about to burst into anger again, until Mir was speaking before me, and cut my talking. “YAH! You don’t know him either? You don’t know us too?!”

I look at them, and they just looking at us with their cold stare. Aigoo, this man is really…

Mir is about to talking again, until the boy next to the boy that hit me was talking first. “Well, let me introduce our self first. My name is Nam Woohyun, and the boy that hit you is Lee Sungyeol. We are from Bae high school. You don’t know who we are?”

I’m about to talking until Mir is cutting my talk again. “Well, I’m Bang Mir, and this is Son DongWoon. We are from Chang High School. You don’t know who we are too?”

“You? I guess not, if you’re popular guys we must be known any of you.”

“YAAAH! We are popular guys!” Mir is yelling to that boy named Woohyun. I’m burst into laughter because they are so arrogant, makes me want to punch that boy in his face really hard.

“Why are you laughing?”

“YAH! Don’t be so arrogant, we maybe don’t know any of you, but do you know any of us either? HUH? Don’t saying that you’re so popular, but you don’t know any of us too.”

Nam Woohyun is laughing really hard. “Yah, you, what’s your name? Son DongWon? You might have that Arabian face, but don’t underestimate us, araso?”

“Your friends hit me!! You should say sorry to me, and don’t do anything that insulted me like that!!”

The man that called Lee Sungyeol is coming closer to me and Mir. “Sorry.”

I’m speechless. That guy is really…. cold like an ice, I don’t know what to say. Mir is burst into anger now. “YAH!YAH!YAH! YOU! Say a really true sorry don’t like that!” 

I’m trying to calm Mir down, but Sungyeol is already pulled his friends away from us. Mir is about to yelling again but I keep his calm, because everyone is already looking at us. We walked to Key and Jinwoon, and they already looking at us with their worried face.

“Are you alright?” ask Jinwoon when we arrived and sit next to them.

“Yes, I’m alright, but I guess Mir is a little bit pissed off because of them.”

“But are you sure you don’t know any of that guy?” Key is asking me and Mir. There is a worried in his face, like we did something wrong. I looked at Mir, and he neither. I shake my head. “Anieyo, why do we need to know them?”

“Because the boy that hit you, Lee Sungyeol is one of the popular guys and one of the boys that every girl wants to become their boyfriend. And Nam Woohyun is their group leader, even tough he’s the leader, but Lee Sungyeol is more popular than him. They are a perfect guy, don’t mess around with them. I know you’re popular too DongWoon-ah, but they’re more popular.”

Mir is laughing really hard, I look at him, confused. “Yah, why are you laughing?”

“Do you hear what Key said before? They’re more popular than us? Hey, Key, no one can resist my best friend’s charm. From any of girl that asked, she’ll be chosen DongWoon over that Lee Sungyeol, araso? Do not talking non sense.”

“Well, I’m just warning you guys.”

I’m hearing all of their conversation, but my mind is not focusing on what they talked about, they’re more popular or not, I don’t really care. But Lee Sungyeol? I thought I have heard that name before, but where?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i posted a new chapter, hope you enjoy the new chapter, kekeke >,<

please comment and subscribe below!

kamsahamnida, XOXO :)