Boyfriend

A Perfect Guy

Sohyun’s POV

I put off my phone, and I’m smiling really widely. Finally, Sungyeol wants to meet me! I jump and over excited because of him, make everyone was looking at me with a weird face. I hear that some girls was looking and talking about me, I keep silent to hear some of their conversation.

“Look, it’s Sohyun Unnie.”

“Sohyun Unnie? DongWoon’s Oppa bestfriend? She’s weird.”

I sigh after hearing some of their conversation. I always hear that all the time, I know it must be weird because a girl like me, become a best friend of DongWoon, the most popular guy in school. But at least, I never try being fake in front of DongWoon. I want him to accept me because who I am, not who I want to be. I keep hearing what they’re talking about.

“Sohyun Unnie is short, but DongWoon Oppa so tall, they can’t be together.”

I can feel anger inside me, I know I’m short but it’s not my fault! I’m about to turn around and yell at them, but someone was touching my shoulder. It was Mir.

“Ah, Mir.”

“You don’t want gain more haters right?”

I nod my head. Of course I don’t want anybody to hate me, I want to live a peaceful live.

“Well, let’s go, DongWoon and the others are waiting for you.”

When I’m about to turn around and walk, those girls are calling Mir’s name. “Mir Oppa!! KYAAAAAAA!!” I look at Mir, and he’s smiling to them. I just sighed because I was used to it since all of my friends are the perfect guy in every girls eyes.

I walk beside Mir, but he just keeps silent. When we reached, Mir and DongWoon’s class, his true personality is coming out. He’s laughing and chuckling everywhere. I’m going straight to DongWoon. “DongWoon-ah, waeyo?”

“Sohyun-ah, do you have any plan today?”

I nod my head. “Yes, I’m going to meet my friends, waeyo?”

“Really? I’m about to ask you to accompany me, I want to buy new pair of shoes, but you’re too busy.”

“Mianhae DongWoon-ah, ask Mir or Key or your friends to accompany you? Araso?”

I look at DongWoon, and he nodded his head. I wave at him, and going straight to my class. Please, come on, hurry up, I want school end up earlier, so I can meet him right away. After struggling with so many exercise and works, the school is end. I’m going out from my class, and go to the next bus stop.

20 minutes later, I arrived at the café where me and Sungyeol going to meet. I’m going inside, and take a seat at the corner. I’m ordering a coffee to accompany me while waiting him to come. I’m waiting for about one hour but Sungyeol is not coming yet. I keep looking at my watch, and at the end , I took my phone and text him.

To : Sungyeol

Where are you? I’m already waiting for you for one hour, are you gonna be this late? >,<

I’m waiting for the reply while drinking my coffee. 5 minutes later, my phone is ringing. I open it right away.

From : Sungyeol

Didn’t I already told you that I’m gonna be late? Wait for me, I’m going there.

I put down my phone at the table. Geez, Sungyeol is still the cold one, waeyo? Did I do a wrong thing? I’m keep thinking about it. It really does bothering me, the first time I met him, he didn’t that cold.

“Ah, I’m sorry.” I turn around to see a person that I push from the back. I really didn’t mean to. I see him turn around, and smiling to me.

“It’s alright.” I see his face, he was smiling to me. OMO, he’s so handsome, his killer eyes are really seducing me. I can feel that my cheeks are blushing because of him.

“Are you alright?”

“Y-yes, I’m alright.”

“I’m Sungyeol, by the way. Lee Sungyeol.”

“Sohyun, Kwon Sohyun.”

I sighed. Remembering that time was making me more and more liking him. I’m daydreaming again, until someone was grab a seat in front of me. I looked at him, it was Sungyeol.

“Sungyeol…”

“Waeyo? You ask me to come here right? But why you look at me that way? Surprised?”

I shake my head really hard. “Ani, I just don’t think that you’ll come so fast. I thought you’ll make me waiting for you for another hour.”

He just nodded his face. I look at him, and start to speak but Sungyeol was cutting it right away. “What do you want Sohyun-ah? Why you want to meet me?”

I took a deep breath, and silent for awhile. Get my confident to build up. I can see that Sungyeol was waiting for my answer. “Well, Sungyeol-ah, you know that we already known for each other for more than 6 months..”

“So?”

“So, you must know that I really like you, more than like, I think I love you. But Sungyeol-ah, do you want to become my boyfriend?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i have made it, hope you guys enjoying it!

please subscribe and coment below >,<

kamsahamnida, XOXO :)