Too Much

A Perfect Guy

DongWoon’s POV

 

“DongWoon-ah, are you alright?”

I keep staring at Sungyeol and Sohyun when they left me and Mir behind. I try to keep calm, but there’s anger inside me that need to be coming out. “DongWoon-ah, don’t be like this. Sohyun is already chosen that guy, you can’t force her, remember?”

“I know, but why Mir, WHY?”

“DongWoon-ah, she’s not yours. I know that you feel that you own her, but she’s not-“

“I love her, Mir. I really do love Sohyun.”

I look up at Mir, and I can see that he’s shocked about what I told him before. “What? Since when?”

“Since junior high. I keep myself to not let my feeling coming out, but I guess I can’t hold it anymore. I love her, but she’s already Sungyeol’s.”

I can feel that my tears are ready to coming out. But I wipe it away. “Me already been rejected by her.”

“Sohyun-ah, I need to talk about something.”

“Waeyo DongWoon-ah?”

I look down at Sohyun. I can see her beautiful face with a long hair that covered up her face. “I..I love you, Sohyun-ah.”

“Love? Like love as a friends right? I love you too DongWoon-ah..”

“Anieyo, it’s not like that. I love you, a real love.”

“DongWoon-ah… you know that it can’t be happening between us. You’re my best friend. I can’t see you more than that.”

“But-“

“I’m sorry DongWoon-ah, really sorry.”

I keep remembered the day when I confessed my feeling to her. And I keep remember when Sohyun rejected me. “Mir, let’s go somewhere.”

“Eoh? Where?”

“Called Jinwoon and Key, I need them too. Tell them to meet us at the usual place.”

“High Club? Are you sure you want to do this DongWoon-ah?”

“Just call them, araso?”

I’m walking down pass Mir, going straight to my car. Mir is following me from behind. I drive off my car and go to High Club as soon as possible. I need some time to relax my mind, and I guess it was the best place to spend for the rest of the night. I don’t want to come home and meet Sohyun tonight. I arrive at the club and parked my car. Mir is following me as well.

“Where are they?”

“They’re already here, 10 minutes ago.”

“Alright then, let’s go.”

I come in to the club and I can see that the club is already full. I look around at my usual place, Key and JinWoon are already sitting in there. “Yo DongWoon-ah, Mir-eu!” Key is jumping around when he see me and Mir are coming towards them. “What’s wrong with you? Why you call us so suddenly?”

“I just want to spend the night here, and I need accompany from you, you and you.”

I pointed out my index finger to Mir, Key, and JinWoon. They’re just nodding their head. I quickly ordered a drink for me, and Mir. Key and JinWoon already ordered a drink for them. I can hear the DJ is playing my favorite song. I quickly stand up and talking to them. “All of you not gonna spend the rest of the night with just sitting here right? Ppali, stand up, let’s rock the dance floor.”

I quickly going at the centre of the dance floor and dance following the beat. I can see the girls are staring at me when I do some dance. I can see a girl is coming closer to me, and dance beside me. “Your dance are cool.”

“Eoh? Gomawoyo.”

“You don’t remember me? I’m Mir’s cousin, Chorong.”

“Chorong? Ah, I remember, that day, right?”

She’s nodding her head, and keep dancing beside me. “What are you doing in here?”

“Just hanging around with my friends. But I need to go back to them, see you really soon DongWoon-ah.”

I nod my head, and smile to her. I dance and keep dance until my feet don’t have strength anymore. I go back to my seat, Mir, Jinwoon and Key are already in there, and talked to each other. I quickly grab the drink that was on the table. “DongWoon-ah, there is an alcohol in there. You can’t stand an alcohol right?” Mir is looking at me, worried.

“It’s alright, it’s just for tonight.”

When I keep drinking Mir’s drink, I can feel my phone is ringing. I looked up and I can see Sohyun’s name on the screen. I quickly turn it off, and put it on the table. But as soon as I put it, my phone is ringing again. What the hell Sohyun? Can’t you leave me alone? You already have Sungyeol, you don’t need to call me!

Mir is looking at me. “You’re not going to answer that?”

“No.”

“Why? She’s looking for you.”

“She can call that jerk.”

“DongWoon-ah, don’t do that, alright? Come home, and fix your problem with her, eoh?”

“WHAT THE HELL MIR? CAN’T YOU STOP NAGGING ME?”

I slam the table, and I quickly going out from the club. I can hear that JinWoon and Mir are calling my name. I don’t care about them anymore, they just make my night worse. I go inside my car, and drive off. But actually I don’t know where I supposed to go. I decided to go back to house, I looked up at my watch and it’s already 3.00 in the morning.

I arrive at my house, and go inside. I open the door with my key, and closed it again. When I’m about to go upstairs, I can hear someone’s voice. “DongWoon-ah?”

I turn around to see Sohyun. I already remember her voice. “What?”

“Where have you been? I’m waiting for you but you’re not coming back yet. Can’t you see that I’m worried about you? And why are you not answering my call?”

 “Should I do that? Huh? Am I that important to you?”

“DongWoon-ah..”

“You already have him, can’t you just leave me alone? HUH?”

I go upstairs, open my door’s room, and slam it really hard. I really can’t think right now. I really need some time alone, away from everybody especially Sohyun.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong you!

i'm updating a new chapter, and i'm sorry for a late updating, hope you enjoy the new story as well.

please comment and subscribe below, kamsahamnida XOXO