Happy

A Perfect Guy

DongWoon’s POV

 

“MWO?! Sohyun gonna live with us? Is this for real Hyung?”

I look at JunHyung Hyung, and he nodded his head. “Yes, for real, she’ll live at the guest room since that room is an available one in here.”

“Waw, finally I can see her every day! And there’ll be a girl in our house! Woohooo!”

I’m dancing around the house, while JunHyung Hyung just watch me do some dance. “Yah, DongWoon-ah, do you really like her?”

“Of course I like her Hyung! She’s my bestfriend!”

“Like her as a friend or more than friend?”

I stop do some dance, after hearing JunHyung Hyung talk like that. “I don’t know Hyung, I like Sohyun but maybe it was just like as a friend, nothing more than that.”

“Really?”

I nod my head. JunHyung Hyung is looking at me, and touched my shoulder. “Well, you better figure it out really fast before someone else got her, araso? I wanna take some bath, and you better go to school now, or you’ll be late.”

“Yes, Hyung.”

I grab my bag and my key, and go outside. I take out my phone, and press Sohyun’s number. “Sohyun-ah..”

“DongWoon? Waeyo?”

“You want me to pick you up?”

“Anieyo, my car is already fixed, I can go by myself. Gomawo DongWoon-ah..”

”Well, alright then, see you later Sohyun-ah.”

I’m hanging up, and put my phone inside my pocket. I quickly go inside my car, and drive off. I stop my car because of the traffic jam. I look outside, and my eyes were caught at the car next to me. “Hmm, isn’t that a popular guys from Bae High School?”

I keep looking at the car next to me, and I can see there were five guys inside the car. Waw, they really sure a popular guys from that school, I remember their face because I met them at the club. I gasped when a guy at the driver seat looked at me.  He just looked at me, and threw his face away, and quickly drove off his car.

“ Waah, that guys is really…”

I drive off my car again after the green light was turning on. I arrive at school 10 minutes later, I park my car at the parking lot. I get out from the car, and quickly going inside. After I arrive, all I can hear was a lot of girl screaming my name. I really don’t know why they keep doing it, sometimes it really annoyed me, but there’s nothing I can do because I like it too.

“YAH! DongWoon-ah.”

I turn around and see Mir walks beside me. “Yo, Mir!”

“I make a party tonight, as usual at my place, do you wanna join too?”

“Tonight? Alright then.”

“I invite some guys from other school too, you better come, araso?”

“Of  course! I’ll come, don’t need to worry.”

 Me and Mir are keep talking about a party tonight. He told me about the concept until we reach our class. I grab a seat next to Jinwoon, while Mir sits next to Key. Jinwoon is smiling to me after I sit next to him.  “So, you come to Mir’s Party tonight?”

“Yes, of course. I’ll never miss a party, especially if it was made by Mir!”

“Let’s do some party tonight.”

Me and JinWoon are discussing about how Mir’s party will work out tonight, until I heard someone was calling my name. I turn around and I can see Sohyun was standing in front of my class, and wave her hands at me, told me to come closer to her. I stand up, and come to see Sohyun right away.

“Waeyo Sohyun-ah?”

“Yah, you must have heard from your parents that I’m gonna stayed in your house because my parents should come to America, right?”

I nod my head, and smile to her brightly. “Isn’t it cool?”

“Cool? Maybe, but I’m really nervous to stay in the same roof with two mans.”

“Yah, me and JunHyung Hyung are nice person, you don’t trust us?”

“Anieyo, I trust you and JunHyung Oppa, I’m just nervous. Yah, DongWoon-ah, after school is over, you need to come to my house, help me pack my things and bring it to your home, araso?”

“Yes, I’ll come to your home, and help you pack your things, Sohyun-ah.”

“Well, alright then, anyeong DongWoon-ah.”

I smile to her, while she waves her hands to me, and go straight away to her class. I come back inside, and sit next to Jinwoon again. He looks at me, with a confused face. “Why Sohyun wants to meet you?”

“She has something to talk about to me.”

“Waeyo?”

“She wants me to help her with her stuff.”

“Oh, I thought she wants to come to Mir’s Party as well.”

“Sohyun? Party? It’s like the world is over if she wants to go to a party.”

“It’s alright, right? Instead, she was your best friends, you like party really crazy, but I don’t understand why she doesn’t like it. Sohyun such a nice girl.”

 I just smile, hearing Jinwoon talked about Sohyun. I know it must be really confusing because I really like party, but Sohyun really hates going to a party. She doesn’t like drinks, crowded people or anything like that. I know that really well, that’s why I never asked her to go to some party with me or she’ll kill me if I dare to do that.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i'm updating a new chapter again, hope you enjoying it!

please subscribe and comment below, kamsahamnida XOXO