It's Over

A Perfect Guy

Sungyeol’s POV

 

I wake up the next day, and I can feel that my head is still dizzy. I touch the top of my head, and shake it up. I know it won’t make it gone, so I decided to go outside my room, try to find a medicine. I go out, and I see Woohyun in the kitchen, made a breakfast I guess. I come to the kitchen, and open the box, try to find something to make this pain go away.

“Good morning.” Woohyun is talking to me while his hand is still spreading some peanut butters on the top of the bread.

I look at him. “Good morning, how’s the party?”

“Well, the party is good, but it’s a little bit boring since you didn’t come, and there’re no other boys that came.”

“Really? Why?” I find a medicine that I look for, and put it on the table. I grab a glass of water and drink the medicine away.

Woohyun looks at me, and he grabs the medicine. “Are you sick?” He keeps looking at it, and then looks at me. “Pain killer? Why do you need a pain killer?”

“Because my head is hurt and dizzy. I need that.” I walk away from the kitchen and sit on the couch in front of the TV. I turn on the TV while Woohyun is following me and sits beside me.

“If you’re sick, why don’t you go to a doctor? Your sickness sometimes become worse, and you need to be hospitalized in the hospital.”

“I know, I’ll go to a doctor if my sickness isn’t getting better, happy?”

Woohyun nods his head, and continue eating his bread. I grab my phone and look at it. 2 new messages. I open it up, and it was all from Sohyun.

From : Kwon Sohyun

Sungyeol, I need to talk with you, why don’t you pick up your phone?

From : Kwon Sohyun

Call me right away after you read this message, eoh?

I keep looks at it. Why Sohyun want to talk with me? I press Sohyun’s number, and call it right away. I wait for awhile until she’s picking it up. “Sohyun-ah? Waeyo? I just woke up, I’m sorry I didn’t reply your message right away.”

“It’s alright. Just meet me today.”

“Meet you? Where?”

“At the usual coffee shop. I’ll wait for you.”

“Alright, I’ll get ready and meeting you there.”

I hang up the phone and stand up. Woohyun is pulling out my shirt, try to stop me to go. “Where are you going? Don’t you tell me that you’re sick? Where the hell do you think you’re going?”

“I’m going to meet Sohyun. Don’t nagging me this time, eoh? And let me go Woohyun-ah..”

Woohyun keeps looking at me, and shakes his head. “Anieyo, you just drink your medicine, what if you’re sleepy and get an accident? Ani, ani. Stay here.”

“Nam Woohyun! Let me go, araso? I want to go, and I have a feeling that it was something important that Sohyun want to talk about. I won’t get any accident or anything, eoh? Now, get your hands off from my shirt.”

Woohyun looks at me, and takes a deep breath. “Araso, just be careful, eoh? Don’t get yourself injured.”

“I know I know.”

I leave Woohyun alone in the living room, then walks straight away to my room. I quickly take a shower and get ready. I wear a white shirt and my cardigan, and jeans of course. 20 minutes later, I go outside my room and I still see that Woohyun is still watching a TV. “I’m going Woohyun.”

“Yes, just drive careful.”

I nod my head, and walks outside my apartment. I take a lift to go downstairs, and quickly go to my car. I start my car’s engine and drive off. I drive to the coffee shop that Sohyun told about. I reach there as fast as I can, and I can see that Sohyun’s car already parked in front of the coffee shop. I park my car next to her, and quickly gets off.

I walk inside, and looking for Sohyun. I find Sohyun is sitting at the corner of the coffee shop. I come to her, and touch her shoulder. “Sohyun-ah..”

Sohyun looks at me, then smile. “Sungyeol-ah, you already here?”

I nod my head, and smiles back to her. “I’m sorry for taking it too long. Mianheyo, eoh?”

“It’s alright. I just got here either.”

“Well, what do you want to talk about with me? Is it important?”

Sohyun silent for a while. “Well, don’t hate me after I talked to you about this.”

“Of course not, waeyo?”

“Well, I’ve been thinking about it for awhile, and I guess I don’t want to hurt you so bad Sungyeol-ah. And I’ve made my decision, and I think it’s the best for both of us. I want to break up with you. I know you must be surprised why I’m suddenly talking to you about this, but I’m sorry, I don’t want to hurt you anymore Sungyeol-ah..”

I look at her, then take a deep breath. I know soon or late Sohyun is going to talk to me about it. “I know you’re going to talk to me about it. I already know.”

Sohyun looks at me. “Waeyo? Why are you already thinking about it?”

“I know your heart is just for Dongwoon, not me. I always know it, and what makes me sure about it, when I see you crying for Dongwoon. You didn’t cry for me like that, you only do that to Dongwoon, and I don’t want to be delusional, I always know that Sohyun-ah, I know…”

“Sungyeol.. I’m sorry. I really am sorry.”

I look at Sohyun. She’s crying right now even though she covers her face with her hands. I touch her hands, try to look at her face. “Don’t cry, eoh?” I wipe her tears away, and makes a smile out from my face.

“You don’t hate me?”

“I don’t hate you Sohyun-ah. I’m not gonna do that. I love you, but I want to see the one that I love was happy with the one that makes her happy even though she’s not with me.”

Sohyun’s tears are coming out from her eyes again. “I’m sorry Sungyeol, I’m sorry..”

“It’s alright, just be happy with Dongwoon, eoh?

I stand up from my seat and bows at Sohyun. “I guess it was our last time Sohyun-ah. Good bye Sohyun, see you later..” I turn around and walk to go outside the coffee shop. I can hear that Sohyun is calling my name. I try hard not to cry, but there’s nothing I can do. I feel my tears are coming out from my eyes. I wipe my tears, and quickly go inside my car.

I love you Sohyun-ah, why did you do that to me? Why you chose Dongwoon over me?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeonghaseyo you!

updating a new chapter again!

please comment and subscribe a lot!

kamsahamnida :D