Open Your Heart

A Perfect Guy

Dongwoon’s POV

 

“You’re already home?” I look at Sohyun that just came back home. I’ve been waiting for Sohyun after I read everything inside our diary. I want an explanation about it.

“Are you talking to me now?” Sohyun looks at me, and I can see that there’s anger from her eyes. I put my stick and walk closer to her.

“Yes, I’m talking to you right now.”

“Wae? You’ve been ignoring me for almost two weeks, didn’t want to talk to me, didn’t want me to come to visited you at the hospital, and now you’re talking to me again?! What’s wrong with you, huh? Don’t you know that I’m worried about you, but there’s nothing I can do, do you know it hurts so bad Dongwoon-ah? It hurts….”

I look at Sohyun and I can see that tears are coming out from her eyes. “Sohyun-ah…” I touch her cheek, try to wipe her tears away. Sohyun holds my hands, try to pull it off. “Don’t touch me.”

I gasped and take a deep breath. I know that Sohyun like this was all because of my fault. My jealousy. This jealousy of me is so big, and I can’t hold it back, and the important thing is I hurt Sohyun, the one that I love the most. “Sohyun-ah, I’m sorry. But I need an explanation about this.” I grab our diary and show it to her. Sohyun is looking at it, and she’s silent for a while.

“You’ve found it?”

“Yes, and what is it all about? You’ve been lying to me for all the time? For almost 3 years Sohyun-ah, why? Why did you do all of this?”

“I..I don’t know Dongwoon, I don’t know.”

“This books are telling everything. Your true feeling for me. I don’t understand why did you telling me the opposite? You’re always love me Sohyun-ah, you do love me.”

I touch her chin, try to make her see me. Sohyun is looking at me, tears are still coming out from her eyes. “Please, jaebal Sohyun-ah, don’t hurt me anymore. Please tell me the truth, eoh? I always love you Sohyun-ah. It hurts so bad to see you with Sungyeol. I want to be that man, the man that cares about you, the one that wipes your tears away, I want to be that man Sohyun-ah.”

“Have you read it all?”

I nod my head. “Yes, I have. Since when you’re starting write this?”

“Since you said that you love me Dongwoon-ah. Since we were still in a junior high school. I blame myself by writing this book. It was our diary, and we never seen it again, no I mean, you never seen it again, but the truth is I have kept this book, and it was like my true feeling towards you. My feeling to you is real Dongwoon. I don’t know, I’m confused right now—“

“Don’t say anything again Sohyun-ah, eoh? The best part it was me and you have the same feelings now. The past it’s doesn’t matter. The best thing is that you love me back, and I didn’t have a one way love.”

Sohyun looks at me again. But there’s sadness in her face. “I can’t just to be with your girlfriend right away. I don’t know what’s wrong with my feeling. I just dump Sungyeol, I’m sorry Dongwoon, I’m sorry.”

I come closer to her, and wipe her tears away. “I’ll wait for you Sohyun. I’ll wait till the day that you open your heart for me.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeonghaseyo you!

i'm sorry for a late updating, i'm so busy right now, and my mind can't think about the new chapter or anything, mianheyo :(

hope you enjoy a little update from me!

please comment and subscribe! kamsahamnida XOXO