Things and Stuff

A Perfect Guy

Sohyun’s POV

 

I quickly go to my car after the school is over. I need to prepare anything that I need before I moved out to DongWoon’s house. I already told DongWoon before to help me prepare everything. But deep in my heart I want Sungyeol to help me, but I can’t ask him because he wasn’t my boyfriend yet. I quickly start the engine and about to drive off, when suddenly I heard my phone was ringing.

“Yoboseyo.”

“Sohyun-ah, where are you?”

“Ah, DongWoon, I’m about to go home, where are you?”

“I’m on the way to home, and after that I’ll come to your home. Do you want me to bring you anything?”

“Hmm, can you bring some box? I need more box.”

“Well, alright, see you at your house.”

“Alright, anyeong.”

I put my phone back at my bag, and drive my car to my home. I start to singing along some songs, because it was so boring if I was just alone. I’m dancing around if there’s a traffic jam. 30 minutes later, I arrive at home, and quickly get off, and go inside. When I come in, I can see my mom was packing some things that she needs for herself and my dad when they’re in America.

“Mom, do you need some help?” I come closer to her, but she shakes her head.

“Anieyo, you have something to prepare too, right? My stuff will be finished really soon. Let’s go, finished your stuff, you need to move to DongWoon’s house tonight.”

I nod my head, and quickly go upstairs to my room. I change my uniform into my everyday clothes, and quickly grab a box, and put my stuff inside it. I put everything that I thought will be use full when I stay at DongWoon’s house.

“Sohyun! DongWoon is here.”

I hear my mom calling my name, and I reply my mom straight away. “Just told him to come upstairs, mom!”

I still working on my stuff, when I look DongWoon was helping me putting inside my stuff to the box that he brought. “Do you need all of this Sohyun-ah?” He asks me, when he sees my stuff, I can see there’s a confused in his eyes.

“Just put everything inside, I need all of them.”

I can see DongWoon was put everything in order, just to make sure, there’s nothing left behind. After everything was fixed, DongWoon pull up the box, and bring it to his car. I’m following him from behind with some boxes at my hands. I already finished everything, and I quickly grab my bag and my coat, then hug my mom really tight.

“Mom, you need to take care of your health, alright? Don’t get sick, and you need to come back to Korea in a good condition, araso?”

“Yes, of course Sohyun-ah. DongWoon, take care of Sohyun really well, alright?”

“Yes, Mrs.Kwon, you can count on me.”

I keep hug my mom for awhile, then released it. I wave at her, and then walked to go inside DongWoon’s car. I sit next to DongWoon, while he drives his car slowly. “Yah, Sohyun-ah, do you have a plan tonight?”

“Hmm, anieyo, wae?”

“I need to attend a party at Mir’s place tonight. And I think you need to stay at my home by yourself, or with Hyung. I want to take you, but I know you don’t like to go to some party like that.” I’m looking at DongWoon now, he stops his talking for awhile, and continuing again. “And I guess you’ll be alone with Hyung tonight.”

“MWO? Are you sure DongWoon-ah? Waeyo?”

“Well, because Hyung doesn’t have any plans tonight and I can’t miss Mir’s Party. Mianhaeyo Sohyun-ah, Hyung won’t do anything bad to you.”

I turned around then nodded my head. “Alright then.”

“Gomawo Sohyun-ah.”

We arrive at DongWoon’s house 20 minutes later, I quickly getting off and go inside, while DongWoon help me with my things. I bring some box around my arm, and I following DongWoon, when he showed me my new room. I get a room at downstairs, while DongWoon and JunHyung Oppa in upstairs. “Sohyun-ah, do you like it?”

I nod my head. I look around, and I can see there’s a new bedsheet and curtain. “You change your curtain too?”

“Of course, it’s too manly. Me and Hyung changed it into your favourites’ colour.”

I smiled to DongWoon, brightly. “Gomawo DongWoon-ah.”

“You’re welcome Sohyun-ah, you can count on me everytime. Well, I need to change my clothes, if you need anything just call me, araso?”

“Araso DongWoon-ah.”

I sit at the couch inside the room, and keep looking around. Waw, DongWoon surely change this room a lot, the last time I came, this room wasn’t like this. I’m standing up, and quickly getting out my stuff from the box, and put it on the table, and at the drawer. Well, I guess tonight I’ll sleep really late because all of this.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

I've made a new chapter, please subscribe and comment below, i appreaciate it a lot!

kamsahamnida, XOXO :)