Be Mine

A Perfect Guy

Sungyeol’s POV

 

I look down at the guy named DongWoon and Mir. Huh? Aren’t they the guy from last night party? What are they doing in here? I keep looking at them while Sohyun is talking with both of them. “What are you guys doing in here?”

I’m looking at the tall man, it was DongWoon I guess, and the boy next to him is Mir. “I…I…I’m just worried about you Sohyun-ah.”

“Worried about me? DongWoon-ah, I’m here with Sungyeol, he won’t do anything bad to me, can’t you see that I like to be with him today? And you Mir, can’t you change your friend’s mind?!”

I keep hearing about their conversation, I think DongWoon gonna have a rough night. I look at DongWoon, and there’s something about him. Sparkling eyes that locked with Sohyun, worried about Sohyun? Wait a minute, he’s in love with Sohyun! Anieyo, Sohyun is mine, he can’t break me and Sohyun up.

I wrap my arms around Sohyun, try to make DongWoon jealous because what I did to her. I look down at Sohyun and I can see that she’s looking at me, happily. I turn my face to see DongWoon, with my arms keep wrap around Sohyun’s shoulder. I smirk my face, make him more jealous about what I did. DongWoon is a little bit shocked because of what I did.

“YAAH!! LET YOUR HANDS GO!!”

DongWoon is yelling at me, but that makes me happy. I make my arm wrap Sohyun’s shoulder tighter. I don’t want to make Sohyun go away from me, and go with this man. “Anieyo.” I smirk at him, and I can see that DongWoon’s anger is about to burst. “YAAAHHHH!!!”

“Sohyun-ah, let’s go, don’t be with this man, eoh? He’s a bad guy, don’t be with him, jaebal Sohyun-ah, jaebaall….”

I turn around my face to see Sohyun, she’s keep looking at me. I smirked my face, and smile to her happily. I kiss Sohyun’s lips in front of DongWoon and Mir, make DongWoon is yelling at me, and pull me out from Sohyun. “YAAAHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

“Not happy? Jealous too much, huh?”

“Who said that I was jealous?!”

“Don’t try to cover up your feelings, I can see it clearly that you’re fall in love with your own best friends. But, she’s taken and she’s mine. Araso?”

I pull Sohyun over closer to me, Sohyun is like hitting by something that makes her daydreaming all the time. I leave DongWoon and Mir behind, with my arms keep wrapping around her shoulder. I take her to sit at the bench around the Lotte World.

“Sohyun-ah, are you alright?”

I look at her, and I can see that she’s nodding her face. “I’m alright.”

“But, why you keep silent?”

“I…I… just shocked.”

“Shocked because of?”

“Because… you kiss me so suddenly. Why you kiss me Sungyeol-ah?”

I smile at her, and put my hands on her cheeks. “Sohyun-ah, listen to me. You’re mine, eoh? No one can’t take you, araso? You’re taken, and you’re Lee Sungyeol’s.”

I smile at her widely. It’s true that I’ve been in love with Sohyun, no one can’t resist her charm. “Sungyeol-ah, is this all true?”

“Yes, Sohyun-ah, you’re mine.”

Sohyun is smiling widely at me, and hug me tightly. “Gomawoyo Sungyeol-ah, I’m gonna make you happy all the time.”

I smile to her again, and pull her to go to walking around the Lotte World and get on the ride. Sohyun is pulling me to get on rollercoaster, car racing, and everything that they have in Lotte World. Me and Sohyun are taking a photo at photo booth before we leave. And after everything, it’s already 10 p.m.

“Sohyun-ah, you want me to ride you home?”

“EOH? Home? Anieyo Sungyeol-ah, I can get home by myself.”

“Are you sure? It’s already late. Let me drove you home.”

“Anieyo, I can go, and you should accompany Wohyun tonight, right? It’s alright.”

I almost forgot that I need to accompany Woohyun tonight. “Well, alright then, let me help you to catch a taxi.”

I go outside and catch a taxi for Sohyun. After I get a taxi, Sohyun is going inside. “Be safe, Sohyun-ah. I’ll call you tonight.”

“Yes, you too.”

I nod my head, and smile widely to Sohyun. I wave at her as the taxi is leaving me. I quickly get inside my car, and calling Woohyun. “Yo, Nam Woohyun…”

“YAAH!! LEE SUNGYEOL!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?”

“I’m sorry, I just get out from Lotte World. I’ll come to there as soon as possible.”

I’m hanging up the phone, and drive my car really fast. I arrive at the place 20 minutes later. I look around to see where is Woohyun. I can see he’s standing and talking with some guys. “Nam Woohyun..”

“Ah, Sungyeol. Here meet my friend, I just met them. They’re my high school friends.”

I nod my head, and smile to them. Woohyun is saying good bye to them, and pull me around to walk with him. “So, did you get it?” I ask him curious, he has been looking for a new computer and phone since there’s no computer for him in my apartment.

“Yes, I have bought it.”

I look at him, and I can see that he already bring a shopping bag. “I’m sorry for not accompany you to buy that.”

“It’s alright, but how’s your date with Sohyun? Is there a progress?”

“Yes, me and her already a couple now.”

“JINJAAA? DAEBAK!! Finally uri Sungyeol got a girlfriend, we must celebrate it!”

I just smile at Woohyun, it’s so typical him to celebrate a party but it’s just me and Sohyun become a couple, no need to celelebrate anything. But I need to keep Sohyun to become mine. DongWoon can’t take her away. I need to make her forever be mine.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i made this chapter especially for you!

kekeke, hope you enjoy the new chapter, and please comment and subscribe as well!

kamsahamnida XOXO