A Fake Boyfriend?

A Perfect Guy

Sungyeol’s POV

I look at Sohyun. I really surprise about what she just said. Geez, is this for real? Every girl that say she loves me, but never confess me with this kind of thing. Never ask me to become their boyfriend, maybe they’re scared of me. I know I know, I’m really cold towards them, but they don’t know the real me, right?

I keep looking at her, still don’t know what to say to her. Me and her, I guess don’t really match with this kind relationship, I don’t have love thingy towards her. Maybe I don’t have to say yes to her, I don’t want broke her heart but it’s the best thing to do right now.

“Sohyun..”

She’s looking at me right now, there’s a fear and scared looking out from her eyes. Aish, I can’t say it now.

“I guess.. I can’t right now, I-“

“Sungyeol-ah, don’t say you don’t want to be my boyfriend or you don’t love me. I don’t want hear that kind of thing. I love you since the first time we met at the club, and your vision inside me keep going strong. Please at least try this first.”

“Mwo? Try what?”

“Try to become my boyfriend, you need to see that it’s not that bad to try this first for one month, I’m gonna make you love me. Please Sungyeol.”

I look at her, really confused. Mwo? Trying? Like an experiment? I sighed by myself, try to thinking again. After thinking quite long, I nod my head. I’ll give Sohyun a chances, it’s not that bad right?

“Well, alright. I’ll try first. You need to try really hard to make me love you.”

Sohyun is looking really happy. A smile was looking out from her face. Well, she’s pretty.

“Really? Gomawo, Sungyeol-ah, I’m gonna make you love me like the way I love you.”

I just nod my head, don’t know what to say to her. I can’t say I promise to her that I’m gonna love her back, just see it in the end. I look at my watch, I need to go back, there’s a thing I need to prepare before I move to my new apartment.

“Well, Sohyun-ah, I need to go, there’s something I need to prepare.”

“Oh really? Alright, I’ll go home too.”

I was standing up first, Sohyun was following behind me. I’m turning around to see her. She looks at me with a confused face. “Waeyo?”

“How do you get home?”

“Oh, I’ll take a bus from here. My car is broke.”

I look around, it’s almost night. I’m waiting for awhile, and grab her hand. “Well, let me drove you, I can’t stand seeing girl going alone in the night.”

“Sungyeol, it’s alright-“

Before she can continue her words, I already grab and put her inside my car. I close the door, then walk and sit on the driver’s seat. I turn on the engine, and drive off. “So, where is your home?”

“Oh, in there.”

She describes how to get to her home. It only takes 20 minutes, and it’s quite near my home. When we arrive at her home, she bows at me. “Gomawo Sungyeol-ah, for everything.”

I nod my head, and smile a little to her. She gets out from my car, and then I quickly drive off my car to my home. I grab my phone, and press Woohyun’s number.

“Yah, Nam Woohyun.”

“Hmm? Sungyeol? Waeyo?”

“Go to my home, ppali. Ask the others to come too.”

“Huh?! Wae? Why so sudden?”

“Help me pack my things. Don’t be late, araso?”

“Geez, fine.”

I’m hanging up the phone, and drive my cars faster. I need to go home quickly. After arrive at my home, I turn on the light, and go upstairs to take a shower and change my clothes. I grab a box, and start packing my thing, when suddenly I hear a doorbell was ringing. It must be Woohyun, I run downstairs, and open the door.

“Yo, Sungyeol.”

Woohyun was quickly going inside. I see around, but it was just him. “Where are the others? I already told you to bring the others.”

“They’ll be here in any minutes. Hoya and Myungsoo on the way to here, while Sungjong can’t make it because he have to go somewhere.”

I nod my head, and quickly going upstairs again. Woohyun was following me from behind. We arrive at my room. I’m continuing pack my things, while Woohyun help me to bring more box.

“So, you’ll move tonight?”

“Ani, maybe tomorrow or the day after that.”

“Oh, alright.”

Me and Woohyun keep silent while our hands are busy keeping my things inside the box. But after that Woohyun was breaking a silent between us.

“So, how’s your day with Sohyun?”

“It’s just the same day. She asked me to become her boyfriend.”

“MWO?! Really? Is it for real?”

I nod my head, while my head and my hands are focusing doing the packaging thing.

“WOW! Our Sungyeol finally got someone! Are you dating her right now?”

“Nope, it’s not like dating. It was a little bit like an experiment. She asked me to try become her boyfriend, and  see if I can love her back or not.”

Woohyun nod his head, and continuing his work. I keep silent, I don’t know what’ll happen next between me and Sohyun, and I don’t know if I can love her the way she loves me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i've post new chapter, please subscribe and comment below!

kamsahamnida XOXO >,<