Worried

A Perfect Guy

Sohyun's POV

 

I stood up after seeing Sungyeol’s car left my house. I’m running and quickly going inside, my mom was looking at me, confused. “What’s wrong with you Sohyun?”

“Anieyo mom, I’m just so happy.”

“Happy? Because of what?”

“Because your daughter gonna have a boyfriend really soon! Wohoooooo!”

I’m grabbing my mom hands and dancing around, together. My mom just smiling and laughing because I grab her hands so suddenly. “It’s good to see you happy, well go upstairs and take a shower, your smell is not good.”

“Mom!! I’m not smelling bad.”

I walk upstairs to my room, and grab my towel to take a shower. After that, I change into my pajamas, laying on my bed, and grab my phone with me too. I quickly make a call.

“DongWoooooonnnnn!”

“Sohyun!Waeyo?”

“You must know that I’m so happy right now!”

“Happy? Wae?”

“Because I’m going to have a boyfriend really soon!”

“Going to? Wait a minute, you mean you and him not literally a couple now?”

“Yes, we do some trying first because he doesn’t love me yet, that’s why we do this first to make him love me back. Isn’t it cool DongWoon?”

“Cool? Are you kidding me Sohyun-ah? What happen if that guy just making a fun of you, and doesn’t love you in the end, what’ll happen to you?”

I keep silent right now, actually don’t know what to say to DongWoon, because he has a point. But I don’t think Sungyeol will do that to me.

“But, what’s his name? I never know his name since you never told me before.”

“Ah, Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol.”

“Really? Alright then, but Sohyun-ah, if you have a boyfriend, I’ll not become in number one again, not the most important again.”

“DongWoon-ah, of course not! You’re my bestfriend, I’ll never replace you.”

“Promise?”

“I’m promise. Well, good night DongWoon-ah.”

“Good night Sohyun-ah.”

I’m hanging up the phone after talking with DongWoon, I lay on my bed while my face facing the top. What DongWoon said before is that true? If Sungyeol doesn’t love me back, is he gonna leave me?

“No, Sungyeol won’t leave me, I know he won’t do that. He’ll love me back.”

I’m getting out from my room to get some drinks. When I’m about to reach kitchen, I heard mom and dad are talking.

“So, our business is going down?”

“Yes, I guess it’ll be broke, but there’s nothing we can do except reaching an agreement with Mr. Yong-Son’s company. They’ll help us through this since their company is really big in America.”

“But doesn’t that mean you need to go to America?”

“Yes, and I need to take you with me, I can’t go there by myself, honey.”

“How about Sohyun? She’ll live here by herself?”

“Ani, of course not. She’ll moving out to DongWoon’s house. His parents are suggesting that.”

Mwo? I live with DongWoon? But how can? I can’t live with him, it’ll be so much embarrassing and I can’t stand seeing DongWoon and JunHyung Oppa by myself, and live with them, is that alright?

“Mom, Dad, is that true?”

I come and sit next to them. They’re smiling to me, I can see that there’s some worried it their face, but also a relief too. “We’re sorry Sohyun-ah, but it was the best thing for you and for our company. Our company can’t stand and it’ll be broke if DongWoon’s company doesn’t help us. I trust DongWoon, he’ll take care of you really well.”

“DongWoon, is he already knew about this?”

“We think not yet, because we just got an agreement with his company just now. You can tell him if you want.”

“Anieyo, I think it’s the best thing if his parents told him by himself. When will you go to America mom, dad?”

They’re silent for awhile, I’m looking at them, worried. Are they gonna leave soon?

“We’ll go to America two days from now, and you’ll move to DongWoon’s house tomorrow.”

“HUH?! TOMORROW?”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeong!

i've made a new chapter, and i'm sorry if this chapter really short, but hope you enjoying it as well!

please comment and subscribe!

kamsahamnida, XOXO :)