Delusional

A Perfect Guy

Sungyeol’s POV

 

I drive my car really fast, trying to catch Sohyun’s car, and when I see it, her car was going inside a hospital. Hospital? Why she’s going in there? I’m going inside, and parked my car far from Sohyun’s to make her not see me. I get out from my car as soon as I see she’s going outside from her car. I follow her from behind, and when I see her going inside a patient room, I’m standing behind a wall, to see whose she’s visited.

And when all I can see is more clearly, what I thought before is true, it was Dongwoon. I can see that Sohyun is crying beside him, and holds his hands, I guess she’s really trying to make him awake. I see them, and more I see them, the pain was I get. Sohyun is crying for another man, and not me, her own boyfriend. I always know that there’s something between them, but I never thought that they have a bound that really tight.

I keep watching them, and I can see that Dongwoon hasn’t been waking up yet. His leg was wrapped and there are a lot of wounds on his body, and his forehead was being covered up too. I don’t know what happen to him, but I thought it must be a serious accident. I walk away from my hiding spot and walking through hospital hallway, I don’t want Sohyun to see me that I was following her.  

I sit at the chair that was far from Dongwoon’s room. I take out my phone and I can see Woohyun’s name on the screen. I sighed and I’m answering his phone right away. “Yobseyo..”

“Lee Sungyeol, where are you? Have you found Sohyun?”

“I’m at the hospital, yes, I have.”

“Hospital? Waeyo? Are you sick?”

“Anieyo, I’m alright, I’ll tell you the rest when I got home, eoh?”

“Alright then, be careful, and please hurry, we need to go to Hoya’s party really fast.”

“Araso.”

I’m hanging up and put it back on my pocket, I stand up and walk away to my car to go back to my apartment. I get in and drive my car, but my mind is still full of the scene that I saw before. Dongwoon and Sohyun. I never know their past, but I always know that she was always have that kind of special feelings towards Dongwoon.

I arrive at my apartment, get in and I see that Woohyun is sitting at the living room, watching a music program. I sit next to him, and put my feet on the table in front of the chair. “Aigoo…”

“Yah, Sungyeol-ah, if you talk like that you seems like a grandpa, you know…”

“Aish, this guys is never stop nagging me.”

Woohyun is chuckling a little bit, and focusing his eyes on the television again. I look at him, and take a deep breath. “Nam Woohyun..”

“Wae? Why so suddenly call me with my full name, so weird.”

“I want to ask you something. If your own girlfriend have a really close bestfriend, and she’s crying because her bestfriend was getting injured or something like that, are you gonna getting jealous? Or you just keep remaining silent?”

“It must be because of Sohyun right? Well, if it was because of her bestfriend was getting injured and she’s crying, I won’t bothering about it. I’ll keep silent like nothing was happened. But, you need to get a closer look, it must be kinda weird to see it, but as long as your girlfriend is still the same, you no need to worry.”

I nod my head lightly, I know what Woohyun said is true. “Well, if it was like that, I’ll keep silent and see what’s next.”

“Yes, but chingu-yaa, just to let you know, sometimes girl’s heart can’t be predicted, just keep your eye open and see, eoh? Let’s go, we need to get ready for Hoya’s party.”

“I’m not going to Hoya’s party.”

“What? Waeyo uri Sungyeol-ah?”

“I’m not in the mood Nam Woohyun. You go by yourself, eoh? I want to take some rest, and I don’t want to go to a party with a bunch of people. It makes my head getting dizzy and dizzier.”

“Hmm, if that was the case, I’m not going as well.”

“Wae? Just go, Woohyun. I’m alright by myself, I used to be living by my own. You go, take my car, araso?”

I see that Woohyun is nodding his head, and go to his room. I guess he was changing his clothes, and five minutes later, he’s going out from his room, and already wearing a brown blazer with jeans, and black t-shirt. “You’re going like this?”

“Yes, wae? Something wrong with it?”

“Anieyo, it’s just not like the usual you. You used to be wearing a tux or a shirt, not just a simple t-shirt with a blazer.”

“Nope, I’m bored with it. Well, see you tomorrow Sungyeol-ah!”

I nod my head, and see that Woohyun is going out from my apartment after wearing some oxford shoes. I stand up and go straight to my room to change my clothes into something comfortable. I lay on my bed, and look out at my phone to text a message to Hoya.

To : Hoya

I’m sorry I can’t make it to your party Bro! Hope you enjoying it as well.

I put it back, and face my face to see the ceiling. Sohyun and Dongwoon. That was the only thing that I got on my mind, I can’t think about them like this before I see that Sohyun is crying because of Dongwoon. They are bestfriend, Sungyeol-ah, don’t overthinking about it. They are just a friend, nothing more. Sohyun loves you, don’t doubt it.

I hope so, Sohyun’s love to me is true, not just me become delusional….

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyeonghaseyo you!

i'm updating a new chapter again, kekeke >,<

and i want to inform the readers that i'm not gonna writing Sohyun's POV anymore, i'll be writting from Dongwoon and Sungyeol's POV, hope you don't mind!

please subscribe and tell me what do you think, kamsahamnida :)