Chapter Two

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell is that jerk's problem!!!!~"

~Kris' P.O.V~

Finally!!!~ Home at last away from that damn retard. It took the whole class hour for Sooyoun to understand what everything that I was explaining to make sense. She better not sit next to me again tomorrow or I think I'ma go crazy.

"Oh Yi Fan! Your home!" Mama beamed. I weakly smiled at her and walked to the kitchen going to the fridge right away to grab a water bottle. "Something bothering you honey?" Ma looked at me worriedly.

"No, just tired." I yawned and went to sit in front of her.

"Well how was school? Got confessed too much?" Mama teased, earning a chuckle from me.

"Um... no." I chuckled. "School was alright." I deadpanned.

"Well anything else happen?" Ma asked once more. I blinked at her and then knew what she really meant.

"She's doing fine. Almost got in trouble but doing good." I mumbled and took a drink out of my water bottle. However then I spit everything back out when mama yelled. I looked at her with wide eyes.

"In trouble!? Waeyo? Was someone bullying her? Yi Fan I told you to watch over her!!!" Mama yelled at me. This is why I hate it when that damn chick gets in trouble and I have to get yelled at for no reason. You could say that I could just lie to her, however ma always finds out or knows that I'm lying. Scary right?

"Don't worry. I got her to take a chill pill and she got better." I shrugged and drank again. Ending up spitting it back out.

"You better clean up Yi Fan." Ba says while chuckling. Mama yelled at me again.

"YOU WHAT!!!? YOU MADE HER TAKE MEDICINE!!!?" She yelled at me, about to throw an apple at me however I quickly explained.

"I don't mean that! I meant that I made her calm down. What I said was just a saying." I quickly defended myself. Mama then slowly put the apple down but kept her glare at me. Ba didn't even care. Mama then took a deep breathe and stood up.

"Yi Fan go ask if they want to eat dinner with us tomorrow." Mama totally did a 90 degrees change in attitude. "And don't pretend to say that they didn't want to come at all." Mama then glared at me. I snort and nodded my head. She knows me too well.

"Hǎo ba (alright) I'll go." I chugged down the rest of my water and looked at my parents looking at me. I blinked. "You meant right now?" I asked with wide eyes. I just got back like 5 minutes ago.

"Shì de (yes)." Mama narrowed her eyes at me. "Qù (go)." I heaved a sigh and brutally stood up.

"Fine.~" I pouted and walked out of the house.

"You forgot to clean your mess!!!" Ba then yells however I ignored it.

***

When I reached their house I blinked at it for a while. If I turn back and say that they didn't want to eat then mama going to call then and beat my . I blew a raspberry and walked up to their porch. I knocked a few times and no answer. So I decided to knock again. Until the door opened to a furious Sooyoun.

"Ya! Stop knocking so much!" She yelled angrily. I smirked and pushed her walking in the house. "I invite you in yet!" She yelled back at me. I am not going to talk to her. I then notice her mother in the kitchen.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Jung." I politely bowed. She looked at me with wide eyes until a huge grin plastered her face.

"Oh Yi Fan-ah." She beamed and walked over to me. Sooyoun fuming beside me. "Why are you sulking?" Her mother then ask her, however she didn't answer and Mrs. Jung could have cared less.

"Oh, welcome Yi Fan." A deep voice then said behind me. I turn and smile towards her dad. Always know how to make them like me.

"Ne! It's nice to see you again Mr. Jung." I beamed. Sooyoun quietly scowling at my back. I smirked at her and turn back to her parents. "My parents were wondering if you guys want to join us for dinner tomorrow." I 'politely' smiled. They both smiled at me.

"Sure, we'll love too. Right Sooyoun?" We all then turn around and face the sulking Sooyoun with her small arms crossed.

"Sure." She sarcastically said. I smirked as I thought about playing around a bit with her.

"Well, since Sooyoun doesn't want to join then that's alright. I really wanted to bond with her. Get to become one of her friends since she seems so nice." I told her parents in a 'depress' voice.

"Oh you still can. I'll make her go so you two can bond." Mrs. Jung said with motherly smile. "Sooyoun your going and stop being so mean. Yi Fan just wants to be your friend." Her mother scold. Sooyoun shot daggers at me however I ignored them and secretly smirk knowing that she saw me.

"Now walk him out Sooyoun. It was nice seeing you again." Her father patted my shoulder. I nodded happily and walked away towards the door.

"Aish, I'm going to ing murder you." Sooyoun deadly whispered to me, but I could have care less.

"Awe, don't worry we have a lot of time tomorrow to talk." I said out loudly throwing an arm around her shoulders, squeezing her let shoulder. I can tell her parents were smiling widely at my gesture.

"Ya! You wanna die right now!?' She whisper yelled at me.

"Seems like your parents like me more then you." I whispered back and lightly pushed her away from me as I walked out successfully making Sooyoun pissed off.

***

When I got back mama asked me right away if they wanted to come. I smirked remembering everything.

"Mhm. They love to come. Mostly Sooyoun." I smirked and walk upstairs. Ma blinked at me confused however quickly ran back into the kitchen. Man how I love making Sooyoun pissed off.


~Next Day~


~Your P.O.V~

I hate how omma did force me to go to dinner's at that damn giant's place. Bet he's just trying to get on my nerve's by using my parents. Well you know what! I'll do the same!

I walked downstairs surprised to see my best friend standing at the end of the stairs waiting for me.

"Seohyun-ah!!!~" I beamed and leaped at her.

"Annyeong!" She smiled brightly.

"What you doing here?" I ask as I quickly put on my shoes.

"Just wanted to walk with my best friend today. Waeyo? I can't." She pouted cutely I pinched both her cheeks.

"Liar, because Luhan walks the same way huh?" I since she and I both know Luhan lives around the corner in my neighborhood. Just the other direction from that damn giant's house.

"Ani!" She protested, her cheeks heating up. I laughed and shook my head while pulling outside.

"Annyeong omma and appa!!!" I shouted before closing the door. As I look forward, my eyes darken once again.

"I will get my revenge." I muttered while shooting daggers at the back of Yi Fan's head.

"You guys fought again?" Seohyun chuckled. I pouted and linked arms with her. Right when I was going to tell her I notice something at the corner of my eyes and turn to see Luhan walking.

"Oh, here comes Luhan.~ Act natural." I chuckled when Seohyun stiffen and walked faster.

"Oh hey guys!!!~" Luhan waved happily at us while jogging to match our level.

"Annyeong!" I beamed while Seohyun nervously just wave. I bit back my laugh.

"Oh, I'll catch up with you guys later!" Luhan said patting Seohyun's shoulder then running off. I laughed at Seohyun's expression and looked towards where Luhan was running to.

I watch as Luhan ran and jumped on the giant. Yi Fan turned around with a smile. A real smile.

*thump* *thump* ... *thump* thump*

My eyes widen as I notice what I was feeling. I gulped down the remaining saliva in my mouth.

"Gwaenchana?" A voice broke me out of my thoughts. I look at Seohyun and blinked a bit.

"Huh? Um.. yeah I'm alright." I bitterly smiled and looked back to the front to see Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter