Chapter Twenty-Four

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And I thought we were together yet he never even asked."

~Author's P.O.V~

"Ge! Are you- Oh sorry." Tao quickly said. "Wait, what are you two do-" He was cut off as Chanyeol came in.

"Looks like Kris gave in haha." Chanyeol laughed. 

"Oh ho~ Already in bed together huh?" Baekhyun walked in after wriggling his eyebrows. Jessica quickly push Kris off and sat up shocked.

"Ani!" She shouted. "Go away!" She shouted angrily as Kris curst out laughing. 

"Ooh~ Someone's a little impatient.~" Baekhyun continued to tease. Kris laughed harder hearing Baekhyun's remark earning the girl to smack him with the pillow sulking.  

"Well let's leave the two lovebirds alone then." Chanyeol winked as he dragged Tao not even letting the younger speak. Just as they were about to leave the room, Tao quickly shouted out.

"Don't you guys dare-" Again he was cut off but it was by the door slamming. Jessica sat there blushing madly as Kris just laid there after laughing. Kris then pulled the girl over making her fall onto his chest as the girl's eyes widen. Just a few minutes passed by as silence sat in Jessica spoke. 

"I should have been there with you when your mother left." She rest her head against his shoulder as her face was nuzzled in the crook of his neck. 

"Gwaenchana. Looks like I should start planning my parent's funeral." Kris hugged her tightly. 

"Why don't we do that when my parents get back, huh?" Jessica pushed herself up a bit just to get a glimpse of his face. 

"Yeah, sure. That'll be better." Kris sweetly smiled at her. Kris just swiftly and quickly leaned up pecking the girl's lips earning her to blush shyly. "Your turn." Kris smile earning the girl to roll her eyes. She then leaned down to quickly peck his lips yet he held her down to deepen the kiss. 

"Ya." She mumbled in the kiss as Kris chuckled and continued to kiss her. 

"Ge!!! Jie!!! You better not be doing anything upstairs!!!! I'm right downstairs!!!!!!" Tao shouted earning the two to laugh before they continued to kiss.

 

*

 

~

Her eyes slowly opened as the bright sunlight beamed right at her eyes. Slowly, she sat up and looked around her surroundings to find that she again was at Cheongsando. Standing up, she spotted someone standing in the field of flowers. Seeing only the back, immedaitely she thought it was a man.

Making her way towards the stranger, she spotted two more people with him. As she walked closer, the strangers came to be Kris and his parents. Just then Kris turned around with a frown plastered on his face. 

"Mianhae Sooyoun, I can't stay by your side. I'm leaving. Go find someone better than me, someone who'll llove you more than I can." He softly spoke yet she heard everything as she felt like her heart just shattered. Kris slowly turned back around as he started walking off with his parents. 

"A-Andwae! Kris! Kajima!!! Didn't you say that you love me!? Wae!? Wae!!!?" She burst into hot tears. 

"Leave me. I'm not good enough for you. Find someone better than me. Someone who'll make you smile everyday, someone who won't make you shed any tears. Can't you see Jessica. Whenever you're with me, I always make your tears shed." Kris quietly cried as he continued to walk away.

Quickly, the heart broken girl grabbed onto his arm. Clinging onto him tightly. 

"A-Aniya Kris. You were always my smiles and my tears of joy. Never have you've been my tears of sadness. Please Kris, don't go. I love you, I really do. Jehbal, kajima." She cried. 

However she was rejected as he threw off her grip. Leaving without even saying another word. Everything suddenly felt like it all stopped. Her world stopped. 

She continued to stand in her spot, staring at his leaving figure with tears rushing down her cheeks. 

"Jehbal Kris. I... I can't live without you." She whispered softly yet he continued to walk. Not even giving a glance over his shoulder. She hanged her head as she was trying her best to keep her breathing to be steady. As she looked up, she saw him slowly fading away. 

Quickly she started running towards him as if her life depended on it. She didn't want to lose him. However as she continued to run towards him, he felt so far yet so close. Her vision was becoming more blurry as continous tears escaped her already red puffy eyes. 

Just as she blinked, emptiness. He was no where, his parents were no where. They're gone. She was all alone. Dropping onto her knees, she sobbed. Suddenly blackness took over her. Everything was simply dark... and empty.

~

The frighten girl shot up sweating as she was panting. Tears were streaming down her face. She was actually crying. 

"Gwaenchana?" A soft yet husky voice spoke. Looking over where the voice came from sat Kris staring at her worriedly. Immedaitely, she hugged Kris tightly.

She then how much he means to her just by a nightmare. That was her nightmare, what she was afraid of. Losing him was her nightmare. He was her everything. 

"Did you have a nightmare?" He asked as he the girl's back.

"I dreamed that you left me. You left with your parents. You were telling me to leave you b-because you were just my tears." She cried as she hugged him tightly.

"Aniya, I don't think I could leave. Yeah, from time to time I'll be your tears. But mostly, I'll be your smiles hmm? I love you Jessica, I won't leave. I'm here, right?" Kris kissed her temple as he hugged her tightly. Suddenly a knocked then was heard.

"I-I'll go to the bathroom." She slowly sat up as she stared at Kris to only have him lightly peck her lips.

"I'm here." He whispered before he sweetly smiled as her. She smiled back and leaned her forehead against his for a bit before she got out of bed and went to restroom as he went to answer the door.

Opening the door, came the kungfu panda chewing on his lower lip.

"Gege?" He asked cutely.

"Bwoh?~ Stop play with your fingers like your a little girl." He rolled his eyes as he leaned against the door frame.

"Can you make me breakfast again?" Tao cutely asked.

"And if I say no?" Kris rose an eyebrow. Tao just pouts as he hangs his head. "Araseyo, you crybaby. Ga." Kris closes the door as he watched the panda happily walk down the stairs.

He then walked towards his closet as he stripped of his shirt and put on another. Grabbing a clean towel he walked towards the bathroom, knocking on the door.

"If you want to take a shower, I got a towel. It's on the couch." He shouted as he walked out of the room. Just as the door closed, Jessica walked out of the bathroom. Grabbing the towel, she immedaitely thought of not having clothes to wear.

Just then the door opened, revealing Kris coming in.

"I thought you went downstairs?" She asked as she hugged the towel to her chest.

"Got some clothes for you. My mom still kept some of my little sister's clothes. I think they'll probably fit you." Kris handed them over.

"Gomawo." She smiled as she went back into the bathroom.

"I'll be downstairs. For real this time." He shouted before a door closed after him. She smiled as she the water and stripped off her clothes. She took a quick yet relaxing warm shower and then changed into the clothes that were given by Kris.

She then exited his room and went downstairs, straight towards the kitchen. Quickly catching one's eye.

"Seems like it fits perfectly. You can have it if you like it." Kris smiled earning the girl to shyly smile back. She then ran up to him and backhugged him. Glancing over to see what he was cooking.

"Ew~ Go get a room." Tao made a disgusted face.

"Why are you so mean to me now?" She glared at him as she hugged Kris tighter.

"Because you're taking Kris ge from moi." Tao shot back.

"He's been mine. And I don't like sharing." She sticked out her tongue.

"Ooh~ I've been yours? Huh?" Kris turned around and looked at the girl now blushing.

"I- ah..." She bit on her lower lip as Kris chuckled and lightly peck her forehead before turning back to what he was doing.

"Ew." Tao mumbled playfully glaring at Jessica.

"Fine hate me, I was just going to ask if you wanted to go and eat some frozen yogurt but then again, you hate me so no." Jessica smirked as Tao stared at her with wide eyes.

"You can't do that to me! That's cheating." He pouted. 

"And of course, he gets offended when food comes into the conversation." Kris clicked hsi tongue have the panda glare at him. 

"Araseyo." She laughed. "Let's go later." She cheered happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter