Chapter Twenty-Five

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell is just 'the right way' mean!?"

~Author's P.O.V~

She woke up from the bright sunlight showering her room. Getting up, she quickly got ready for work.

Entering her work place, immedaitely she was being lecture for all the days she didn't show up at work. Sitting in front of her boss in his office, she explained everything that happened, in detail. After hearing what was going on with her life, he let her off and didn't cut off half her payment.

Leaving his office, she quickly changed into her uniform and quickly ran downstairs. She made her way towards the cashier.

"Unnie, I'll take it over from here." She smiled at her co-worker as she smiled back before leaving to help clean around the shop. Just then the bell of the door ringed indicating that someone entered the shop. "Annyeong-" She stopped mid-sentence as she saw who the 'customers' were. 

"Annyeong noona.~" Baekhyun sang as he leaned against the counter. 

"Hey there.~" Chanyeol beamed as he stood grinning. 

"What are you guys doing here? Ah, nevermind. Ice cream right? What would you guys like?" She smiled.

"Ani, we don't want anything." Chanyeol shook his head.

"Then what?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"We work here, starting today." Baekhyun then stood beside the shocked girl.

"W-Work here!? Jinja!?" She stared at the two shocked. 

"Mhm, just got a job here not long ago." Chanyeol skipped away to upstairs to change into his uniform as Baekhyun trailed along. Jessica snort already seeing how it's going to be working with the dorks. 

As she was just about to take a customer's order, the two quickly ran downstairs and jumped on Jessica, startling her. 

"I won!~" Baekhyun beamed as he hugged the startled girl tightly as Chanyeol playfully glared at the latter also hugging the girl.

"Get off me! I'm taking someone's order!" She scolded earning the two to quickly let go and bitterly smile while looking away. "Joesonghamnida, Can I take your order now if you're ready?" She then smiled. However then she was ignored as the customer's attention was fully on the two dorks chatting and laughing. Jessica scoffed before she cleared loudly finally earning the girl's attention. "Can I take your order?" She forced a smile while trying her best to hold in her anger.

"Oh mianhae unnie." She giggled as Jessica secretly gave her a dirty look. "Can I have something sweet and yummy?" Her eyes twinkled as her attention once again was on Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Jessica heaved a sigh before turning towards the two.

"Ya! Can you two please go do something and not just stand here!?" She scolded. 

"But we are, we're learning doofus." Baekhyun smiled earning the girls to squeal. Jessica tighten her jaw before she turned back towards the customer. 

"Can you repeat what your order was again miss?" Jessica forced another smile. 

"O-Oh, I would like mint chocolate and then strawberry." The customer spoke as she was still oogling over Baekhyun. 

"Araseyo, please wait a minute." Jessica spoke before she took off. 

"Of course, I loved to wait." The girl leaned against the counter a bit as she continued to eat Baekhyun with her eyes. Jessica scoffed as she just quickly grabbed a cone and scooped up the flavors. She then walked back to the cashier a bit annoyed.

"Here you go. And that'll be $3.15 please." Jessica handed over the ice cream as the girl quickly took out her wallet, pulling out some money. However then she left without even getting back the change yet Jessica didn't bother to run after her and give her the change. 

Every single customer that was a girl, would always ask for a picture with Baekhyun and Chanyeol before they dash off towards a table to sit at and just drool over the two. Finally a customer was a guy. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, what can I get for you today?" She smiled in relief finally not having to talk to anymore girls. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Can I get strawberry, mint chocolate and... " His eyes continued to wonder around the menu of thousands of different flavors. However from time to time, he would look at Jessica and quickly back to the menu. "How 'bout you pick the last one for me? But may I have it in a bowl cone?" He winked along with his handsome bright smile. 

"Um, alright and yes." She smiled back before leaving to gather the ice cream. She grabbed the cone bowl and started scooping up the flavors. However she stood there as she was trying which one to pick as the last scoop. Baekhyun quickly scooted closer towards the thinking girl as he leaned down and whispered.

"Ya, I saw him wink at you. He's totally checking you out and eating you with his eyes right now. You better not let him get your number or I'm going to tell Kris." Baekhyun threaten.

"Wae? We're not even dating." Jessica shruged her shoulders as she scoop cookie dough to be the last before she pushed Baekhyun a bit to get back to the register.

"Here's your dessert." She handed the bowl over. As the male reached over to grab it, his hand quickly covered the girl's small hand earning her to quickly retreive it back. "T-That'll be $3.45." She bitterly smile.

"Araseyo." He set down the bowl with a smirk plastered on his face. He then pulled out the money. "Here you go." He brightly smile once again as he also wink again.

"He's totally checking you out Jess." Chanyeol lightly elbowed the gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter