Chapter Twenty-Seven

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're mine and only mine."

~Author's P.O.V~

***Christmas Eve***

 

He jotted out of bed as he was overly excited for the day. Quickly he dashed towards his bathroom and took a quick shower happily. He then went straight towards his closet as he quickly got dressed. 

Dressing into something comfortable - for now - he went downstairs just as the doorbell rang. He opened the door just to have the guys walking in without even greeting him.

"Good morning to you guys too." He rolled his eyes before shutting the door.

"Morning hyung." Chanyeol beamed earning the elder to smile at him. "Nervous?" 

"Yeah, kinda." He smiled as he walked over at the covered kitchen table. 

"Wow, you already bought everything." Baekhyun looked around the plastic bags.

"Yup, just a few things for the food though because someone didn't tell me what he was going to make so that's it." He pointed out. "Let's get everything set." Kris then grabbed the plastic bags and gave them to the guys who were closer to him except for the food bags.

"What about you?" Lay cocked an eyebrow at him.

"I'm going to be cooking, duh." He rolled his eyes.

"Araseyo. EXO hwaiting!!!~" Suho shouted out earning everyone else to shout out along. After everyone left leaving just Kris and D.O. They quickly went to the grocery store to buy more before quickly coming back to get ready.

"So what's on the menu again?" Kris asked as he took everything out of the bags.

"I was thinking of making the appetite course to be soup or something. Then onto alfredo. However the main course is steak. How bout it?" D.O turned towards the giant earning him to nod.

"Yeah, that sounds amazing. Let's get starting then." Kris grabbed an apron from the closet, throwing on e at D.O before putting one on himself.

 

***

 

After finishing the cooking part, Kris checked the time to only find that they still had time.

"How much more time do we have?" D.O asked as he was wiping his hands on the apron.

"We still got time." He answered back.

"Should we go help the others?"

"Nah, let's eat. We'll go later." Kris chuckled as he walked over to the extras and carried them to the kitchen table. Along with D.O grabbing plates.

"So how did you find out?" D.O asked after swallowing a mouth full.

"Um... " Kris quickly swallowed his food. "It was yesterday when I was at her place. She was talking to her mom and then there came a mention of boyfriend. After I just thought if we were really a couple and then it just came like that in my head." He answered before taking another bite of the delicious food.

"Ya, do you really have to talk with food still in your mouth?" D.O scolded shaking hsi head as the latter just alughted.

"Did you not see me put food in my mouth?" He chuckled before he fished out his phone since it beeped indicating he got a text.

"Annyeong! Will you be going to Luhan's party also? I hope to see you there!~ I'm so excited!!!~ I really need to see you though alright so you better be there, araseyo? Better not ditch the party just cause it's not your style, cause if you do I'm going to kill you >:/"

~From: Jung Jessie~

~To: Kris Wu^^~

He smiled after reading the whole text. 

"Did your Jessica text you?" D.O teased.

"Mm, she told me to better go to Luhan's party because she needs to see me." He answered before he quickly text the girl back.

"Maybe she's going to give you something." D.O continued to tease more. "Wait, but then again is Luhan even having a party?"

"Mm, he actually is. At first I just made it up however he really is." Kris shrugged as he continued to eat.

"So is it suppose to be a formal party or something? We won't have to wear formal clothes right?"

"Ani, I just lied so then Seohyun would make Jessica dress up nice."

"Tch, for you of course she would dress up stupid. If a girl wants your attention they would dress up stupid." D.O clicked his tongue as he washed his dish.

"Eh, whatever. Let's go see how the others are doing." Kris then says as he washed his dished and quickly went to put on his shoes. Quickly entering the entrance of the school, everything was already in place.

The path was perfectly set up.

And the table was also perfectly set for the romantic aura.

Kris walked over to the bouquet of red roses. Taking out one flower he placed one fake flower into the bouquet.

"What are you doing?" Tao asked as he knitted his eyebrows.

"You'll see." Was all the elder's answer earning Tao to be more confused.

"It's something cheesy, yet I don't say that to my girlfriend." Xiumin chuckled as he wrapped an arm around Tao's shoulder.

"Okay says the one who'll be leaving us tonight." Kris chuckled earning the baozi to laugh along nodding.

"Everything's set!!!~" Chen jumped onto Kris as he beamed.

"So what you going to give Jessica?" Sehun sat on one of the chairs.

"This." He then pulled out a small red box and opened it.

 

"It leaves a heart print." He smiled. 

"Ya, are you proposing instead?" Chanyeol joked earning everyone to chuckle.

"What if she lost the ring and the heart disappeared?" Luhan gasp earning Kris to lightly push him.

"Don't jinx it stupid." He glared at the latter who laughed.

 

***

 

After fixing his hair perfectly he looked at himself one last time in a full body mirror.

"Okay. I'm ready." He smiled at himself. "Hwaiting Wu Yi Fan!!!~"

***

She groaned tiredly as her best friend continously bothered her to dress up prettily. She quickly finished her hair after finishing up her light make up touch. Turning around to look at her best friend who sat on her bed, smiled brightly at her. 

"Now change." She snapped as she shoved the girl into the closet. "It better be a dress Jung Sooyoun." 

"Ugh." She groaned louder just to show how annoyed she was to her best friend. Walking out wearing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter