Chapter Ten

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm seriously going crazy right now."

~Your P.O.V~

I tiredly opened my eyes to find myself lying in someone's embrace. I was blinking at their chest. Ever so slowly, I looked up to the unknown person to be shocked to find none other then Kris Wu.

I unknowingly blushed and hugged him back. I closed my eyes again as I snuggled closer to Kris's chest to only receive a kiss on my forehead. I shyly smiled as Kris chuckled.

Soon I felt Kris' lips gently press against mine before it starting moving. Our lips molding perfectly together.

When Kris parted, I slowly opened my eyes meeting gaze with his chocolate orbs.

"Saranghae Jung Sooyoun." My heart skipped a beat hearing that simple sentence that rolled off his tongue. I smiled and quickly pecked his lips shyly. However all of sudden Kris started shouting.

"Wake up!!!~" Kris shouted.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kris looking at me with a disgusted look. I furrowed my eyebrows confused why he was looking at me like that.

"What the hell were you dreaming of? You freaking kissed my hand." Kris asked while yanking his hand away from me. I embarrassingly smile while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well tell me." Kris demanded with a arched eyebrow.

"Ey~ It's nothing." I playfully hit Kris' arm making him looking at me furrowing his eyebrows. I bitterly laughed before I quickly dashed to the bathroom.

~Kris's P.O.V~

I seriously woke up to a weird sight of Jessica kissing my hand. I tried guessing what kind of dream she was having and hope she wasn't seriously having a wet dream right now.

I cleared my throat seeing if she was a light sleeper but was wrong. She sleeps like the dead. I cleared my throat again but louder and it still didn't work. So I started calling out for her yet it took a while until she finally woke up. I bit my lip hard holding in my laughter.

"What the hell were you dreaming of? You freaking kissed my hand." I asked while pulling my hand away. All she answers is giving me a bitter smile from embarrassment.

"Well tell me." I demanded.

"Ey~ It's nothing." Jessica playfully hits my arm which was really weird why she just did that. I wanted to laugh so bad, but held it in. She bitterly laughed before she dashed away.

Just right when she closed the door, I burst out laughing.

~Your P.O.V~

Once I closed the door I heard Kris laughing.

"Aish Sooyoun! What the hell happened to you!?' I hit my hand while pouting. I heaved a sigh and quickly used the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I finally notice that I was still wearing the dress that I wore when we went to eat out.

Then a memory flashed through my mind like a film. The day we went to the restaurant and Kris kissed me. He kissed me. He took my first kiss. My lips parted as my hand slowly reached up and lightly touched my lips.

My cheeks heated as I remembered every single detail. The way how he moved his lips on mine. The way our lips molded perfectly together. My heart fasten as I was taking in reality.

"He's my enemy." I softly whispered to myself. "I can't fall in love with him." I breathed out wide eyes as I stared at myself in the mirror. However I started daydreaming about the kiss again and I totally forgot all about the hate.

I started to think about our lips molding together perfectly again. The way he kissed me so passionately.

"Aish." I blushed as I slapped my hands on my cheeks. I was seriously smiling like a idiot right now in the bathroom. Ugh, man how I want to feel his lips on mine again. He seriously knows how to work his lips.

*Ugh, damn those y lips.* I bit my lip thinking about Kris' lips.

I just couldn't erase it from my mind, his lips and how it felt was stuck in my head. Why was I feeling like this? Why to him? How can he do something like this to me?

I cleared my throat a bit finally knowing how long I've been in the bathroom. I slowly opened the door and peeked my head a bit to stare at Kris who was just laying there on the bed.

My eyes quickly scanned his face to his lips in a instant. The way he bit his lower lips was a total turn on.

*Wish it was mine who he was biting.* I bit my bottom lip.

I panic when I saw Kris looked up at the bathroom. I quickly closed the door heaving a sigh. I was feeling too shy and embarrass to leave the bathroom. However when I peeked in the mirror again I remembered my clothes.

I stood up straight and cleared my throat. I opened the door wide open and walked out confidently. However blushed right away when I met Kris' gaze. I cleared my throat a bit from the awkwardness.

"Were you just peeking at me?" Kris raised a eyebrow looking at me. I gulped down my remaining saliva.

"A-Ani, I-I was just g-going to ask y-you something b-but forgot." I stuttered. I cursed myself in my head for stuttering. I bitterly smiled then saw his lips form into a smirk. I gulped as my eyes quickly diverted to his lips. However I quickly looked away so he didn't find out that I was staring at his lips.

I looked away while biting my lower lip from nervousness.

"I-I'ma go home and change my clothes." I softly told him while looking else where but him.

"How come you're not looking at me while you're talking?" Kris asks as he narrows his eyes at me. I shifted uncomfortably from his intense stares.

"Um..." I was lost at words. I didn't know what to say. It wasn't like I was going to say "I was staring at your lips." or "Because you're ugly" like I normally do since we're enemies. But damn I would lying if I didn't say he got some handsome features. Any girl who dates him would be lucky to having such a handsome (as ) boyfriend.

So my only solution was running out the room and I did. I ran all the way towards the entrance of the hospital. When I entered outside I just had to bumped into the guys.

"Why are you running?" Kai quickly catches me.

"Nothing,justgottagohome.Annyeong!" I quickly said in one breathe before I ran away from them. I felt proud of myself for running in heels, didn't trip once.

I quickly unlocked my front door and went in slamming the door shut. I then quickly ran upstairs straight to my room before I slammed that door close and locked it.

I lightly hit my head on my door before I dragged my feet towards my bed plopping myself on it.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter