Chapter Nine

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why am I feeling like this?"

~Your P.O.V~

This Valentine's day was actually fun for the first time for me. I received gifts from EXO but not from Kris or Luhan. However I still was very happy for Luhan and your best friend Seohyun.

However for some reason all that I could think of was Kris. He looked so dead tired and depressed. He looked like a zombie to sum it up. I don't know why but I'm kinda worried about him.

"Sooyoun-ah!!!~ Get ready!!!~" Omma yelled.

"Wae!?" I shouted back while sitting up from my bed.

"Because we're going out today!~" Omma sang as she opened my door while holding a cute dress that cut up to mid-thighs. "Here wear this and look pretty." Omma winked at me before she placed my dress on the edge of my bed.

"Wae? It's not like we're going to a fancy place." I rolled my eyes to find a smirk on omma's face. "Jeongmallo!?" I beamed as I jumped out of bed.

"Mm, now go and get dress. Also go ask Seohyun if she wants to go." omma smiled before she left. I quickly ran to Seohyun's room happily.

"Seohyun-ah!~" I sang as I peeked my head into her room finding her smiling like a idiot at her phone. "Seohyun!!!" I shouted making her almost throw her phone.

"Aish! Ya, you scared me!!!~" Seohyun shouted back at me.

"Talking to Luhan?" I said with a teasing smile making Seohyun shyly smile and blush.

"U-Uh, what are you doing in my room?" Seohyun quickly changed the subject.

"Get ready, we're going out on a fancy date!!!~" I sang happily.

"Jeongmallo!?" Seohyun jumped happily. I nodded my head like a little kid.

"Araseyo, I'll look in my clothes for something fancy." Seohyun quickly ran into her small walk in closet. I chuckled and went back to my room. I quickly did my hair then put on light makeup.

After, I quickly changed into the dress that omma gave me and it fit perfectly. I walked over to my full mirror staring at myself.

I smiled at myself and whipped my head towards a the sudden gasp and there stood Seohyun looking at me in awe.

"It's been a while since I saw you in a dress." Seohyun beamed as she walked over to me.

"Well, well, well. What about you huh? You look very stunning." I sang as I looked at her. She was wearing a black slim dress that hugged her body perfectly.

We quickly put on our shoes and walked downstairs to hear omma and appa cooing at us.

"Well look at these two lovely ladies." Omma beamed.

"You two very beautiful." Appa grinned. After exchanging complements, we left for the restaurant.

Once we entered the restaurant, everyone's eyes were on us and they were whispering among each other while looking at us. Both Seohyun and I felt uncomfortable from their attention.

Some guys were even winking at us or giving us erted looks. We quickly walked faster, walking right behind my parents.

Soon we entered a room and saw Kris' parents.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo." I bowed to them politely.

"Woah, neomu yeppeo." Mrs. Wu beamed while grabbing my hand naturally. It doesn't bother me because it feels as if omma grabbed my hand. "Who's this?" She beamed at Seohyun.

"My best friend. She's living with us." I smiled proudly at her.

"Sooyoun-ah, you guys will be eating next door on the right." Mr. Wu told us. We both nodded with smiles before we left their room closing the door. We then walked over to the next room chatting about random things.

Once we opened the door, my eyes widen at who I saw in the room. All of EXO was here. I was going to try and escape until someone called me.

"Noona!!!~" Chen beamed. I pouted knowing that I failed to leave before they quickly notice me since they were in deep talk. Baekhyun jumped out of his chair and quickly went over to me.

"Ooh!!!~ Looking beautiful." Baekhyun winked at me. I lightly chuckled shaking my head. Baekhyun then grabbed my hand and led me to a seat which just had to be next to Kris. Kris even barely cared at the moment, he looked uncomfortable.

I then watched as Luhan took Seohyun to a empty seat which was right in front of me. I smirked at her wiggling my eyebrows. She quickly looked away blushing.

"Noona, you look very beautiful tonight." Sehun grinned.

"Gomawo." I smiled back. We were all looking at the menu and at the corner of my eyes I notice that Kris was uncomfortable, very in fact. Next thing I notice is that Kris stood up catching everyone's attention.

"Gege, where you going?" Tao asked him as he was about to leave the room.

"Just the restroom, you guys order first." Kris quickly replied before he left the room. I then started to feel worried. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat shrugging off the uneasiness.

A few minutes passed and the waiter came in. I peeked at my left to see that Kris didn't come back from the restroom yet. Everyone already gave their orders, soon it was my turn and I decided on a simple meal; Seafood Pajeon Korean Pancake and Bibimbap.

The waiter smiled and nodded however he then notice a empty seat next to me. I peeked at the seat before I spoke again.

"He'll like your Chicken Ginseng Soup." I quickly answered the waiter. He nodded again, jotting it down on his notepad before he left.

"How do you even know what Kris wants?" Xiumin asked with a arched eyebrows staring straight at me. I just shrugged while taking a sip of my cup of water.

"Awe~ someone's feeling soft for Kris!!!~" Lay cooed.

"A-Ani!" I protested while pouting and as always Baekhyun pinches my cheeks.

"Aigoo, no need to feel bad about it Soo." Baekhyun says while pulling away chuckling. The teasing never stopped, when it really did stop was when the food arrived and Kris finally came back.

Everyone was giving me teasing looks.

"You guys order for me?" Kris asked with a arched eyebrow.

"Yeah someone who knows you very well did." Luhan smirked. I all of sudden felt thirsty, so I quickly took a drink and then I heard my name all of sudden. That made me start choking on the stupid water.

Everyone was laughing while Baekhyun tried to help me.

"Ya, does the water taste that good?" Baekhyun joked earning a glare from me.

"Mwuh rah goo?" Kris furrowed his eyebrows confused on what the guys were saying.

"Jessica order it for you." D.O says while I started choking again. Everyone once again started laughing. Soon I notice Kris Staring at me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter