Chapter Seven

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am so not participating in their stupid give a gift to Jessica for Valentine's Day."

~ Your P.O.V~

I woke up still thinking about what happened yesterday. I was so glad that Seohyun called even though she know she was risking her life doing that. I took a deep breathe and glance outside.

"I wonder if Seohyun's going to school today." I mumbled before I laid back down on my bed while picking at my pillow. I was about to close my eyes again however my phone vibrated indicating that I had a message.

I reached over and stared at my lock screen for a bit. Glaring at each of the members, mostly Kris. I then unlocked my phone, and my welcoming home screen came to view. Kris, the damn dumb giant. I glared at it before I went to my messages.

~From: Chen Chen~
~To: Lazy Sooyoun Noona~

-Noona!~ Are you awake yet!!!?~

I blinked at the message.

"Wae, it's not like your I my house." I muttered under my breathe. I just lock my phone as I continue to lay in bed before another text message came. I unlocked my phone and looked at the message annoyed.

~From: Chen Chen~
~To: Lazy Sooyoun Noona~

-Ya! Bballwa, we're downstairs waiting.

I sat up brutally as my eyes rounded.

"D-Did I just jinx myself?" I blinked at my phone re-reading the message again to see if I was hallucinating. However I wasn't.

"Sooyoun-ah!~ Ileona!!!" Omma yelled while opening my door. I just look up at her from my phone still sitting on my bed. "Aish, hurry and get ready." Omma scolded me.

"Shireoyo." I whined while sinking myself into the blanket.

"Ya, how long are you going to take? Your friends are here." Omma scolded. I blinked.

"Chingus?" I bit my lip before the messages came into my head again. "Exo?" I raised my voice a bit.

"Exo? Nugu?" Omma looked at me as if I was from another planet.

"Ah~ never mind." I mumbled.

"Go get dress sweetie." Omma commanded as she cross her arms in front of her chest.

"Tell them I'm not going. I'm not feeling well." I muttered while laying back in bed.

"Alright I guess." Last night I told omma about everything and she agreed if Seohyun came to stay with us. She always saw her as another daughter too, so that was good.

"I hope they leave. Whenever their around, girls always on my tail." I muttered while pouting. Soon the door slammed open and I knew that I was wrong. They didn't leave. So I pretended to be sick and started (fake) coughing.

"Ya, we know you're faking it babo." Someone spoke with annoyance.

"No I'm not." I protest.

"Ya, get up." Another spoke. However I didn't do as they liked. "Ileona!!!~" They yelled yet I stayed in the same position. Soon the cold air washed against me and it was bright. My blanket was laying on the floor.

"Jung Sooyoun!" The first yelled. I glanced at the two and rolled my eyes before just laying on my bed not even caring if my blanket was gone.

"Ileona." Lay scolded while motioning me to get up with his hand. I shake my head and hug my bed.

"If you don't wake up right now, we're going to carry you downstairs at the count of 5." Kai demanded with a smirk. I gulped.

"1... 2... 3... 4... " I shot up quickly and glared at the two.

"That's a good girl." Kai made a cute eye smile. I just scoff.

"Now go get dress missy." Lay commanded while pointing at my bathroom. I sighed and got off my bed grumpy.

"I can't I gave in to you guys." I mumbled while stomping to my bathroom.

***

I walked downstairs to notice that there was only Baekhyun, Lay, Chen, Sehun, and Kai.

"Just you guys today?" I tiredly asked.

"Well yeah. Or were you wanting to see someone else." Sehun said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Y-Ya! I never said that." I quickly answered. They just shrug while laughing.


*


When we entered the building, girls were already glaring at me. I heaved a sigh and turned around making the others give me confused looks.

"Leave." I said pointing down a different hallway.

"Why should we?" Chen ask.

"Ya, you better listen." I glared at them.

"Shireoyo." Kai talked back. I tighten my jaw and sharply turned and started walking away. I ignored all the glares and quickly went into my classroom straight to my desk.

I put in my head phones and was about to turn on my music before someone started calling me. I quickly answered the phone call annoyed. I didn't feel like talking right now to anyone.

"Yeboseyo?" I asked tiredly.

"J-Jessica. I-I want to see you right now. I-I don't want to live anymore." Seohyun cried. I grew alert and started quickly grabbing my things.

"Where are you right now?" I ask as I started walking out the classroom.

"O-Outside the school. Hurry please." Seohyun cried even more.

"Araseyo, don't go anywhere." I quickly said before I ended the call and started running towards the school doors.

***

"Seohyun-ah!~" I yelled once I was outside. I quickly went and sat next to her. She immediately hugged me tightly, sobbing. "What happened? W-Why do you have bruises!?" I asked wide eyes once i notice the bruises on her face.

"Y-Yesterday... m-my uncle c-came home d-drunk. I-I was t-the only o-one home. H-He came i-into m-my room a-and t-tried t-to r me." Seohyun cried even harder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter