Chapter Six

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gweanchana Seohyun-ah I'll protect you no matter what my fate will be like."

***Monday***

~Your P.O.V~

I woke up still feeling bad about Kris carrying me. "I wonder if I was heavy or not?" I mumbled to myself as I put on my clothes. I heaved a sigh as I grab my school bag and walk out of my room. Dragging my feet towards the door to be greet with smiling bright faces I blinked at all of them.

"Annyeong!!!~" They chorus. I smiled back.

"Annyeong." I half-heartily responded.

"Something wrong?" Luhan ask worriedly.

"Ani, just didn't get enough sleep but because you guys are here. I'm pretty sure I'll wake up." I beamed.

"Better!" Baekhyun narrowed his eye at me. I chuckled and walked outside to be greeted with a slightly grumpy Kris and a bright Tao.

"I actually got Kris to wait!!!~" Tao sang happily while pulling his arm playfully. I chuckled and saw Kris' arm cast.

"G-Gwaenchana?" I asked worried while looking up at Kris. However he just snorts.

"I didn't know you worried about me." Kris said with a teasing smirk. I just scoff.

"A-Ani!" I shouted angrily and started walking in front of them. I heard their laughs.

"Ya! Gachigaja!!!~" I heard someone yell however I ignored them and continue walking faster. But as soon as I saw Seohyun I brighten up. I quickly ran towards her and jumped on her.

"Seohyun-ah!~" I squealed.

"Ya! I could have fell!" She scolded me while glaring. I just innocently giggle and link arms wit her.

"Mian, gaja." I said with a bright smile. As we walked someone linked arms with me. I turned to see a dimple smiling boy. I chuckled and turned to look who linked arms with Seohyun and she was blushing hard. Luhan was linking arms with her. I giggled and looked at her teasingly.

Soon we all linked arms (Kris was being forced to link arms because of Tao). We looked like kindergartners crossing the streets together so none of us will get lost.

***

When we approached the school closer, Seohyun and I notice the death glares so we quickly un-linked our arms and walked away from the guys.

"Ya! We're suppose to walk in together!" Lay yells after us however we didn't respond. I just wave my hand in the air and we quickly went straight to our classes. I went into my classroom and sat down immediately.

Before the screaming was going to start, I quickly put in my headphones and rest my head on the desk. Before I knew it, I knocked out.

Just a few minutes later, I felt someone poking my head with someone poking my sides. I groaned and tiredly sat up.

"What do you want?" I groaned tiredly.

"Okay Chanyeol guess she doesn't want her phone back." Kai chuckles. My eye widen and I quickly turn towards Chanyeol with both my hands stick out to receive my phone.

"Gimme gimme gimme." I cutely said with a kid smile. Chanyeol just laughs and pinches my cheeks. "Ah!~" I screamed.

"Here." Kai chuckles and sets my phone on my hands. I looked over at him scanning his face. "Bwoh?" Kai asks while still laughing

"You guys did something didn't you!?" I pointed an accusing finger at them. They both just shrug innocently. I snickered and quickly turn on my phone.

"That's our picture when my aunt wanted to try out her new camera." Kai smiles at me.

"Don't worry, you'll like it." Chanyeol grins.

I just nod my head as I unlock my phone and my eyeballs almost fell out of my sockets.

"Kris!?" I shouted. "You guys put Kris as my screen lock!?" I shouted angrily at them.

"Ya! That's why I told you that you'll love it." Chanyeol burst out laughing while turning to face the front. Right when I was going to yell at them the teacher walked in. Instead I ended up glaring at them.

"I hate you guys." I sent daggers towards them.

"We love you too." Kai whispers to me. I turn and glare at him. All he was doing was laughing his off.

"Jongin why are you laughing!?" Kai immediately stops and bits his lower lip nervously. "You're going to stay after school to clean the classroom." The teacher says without another word. Kai just pouts angrily.

"Karma's a isn't it." I snickered and giggled.

"Sooyoun why are you laughing?" The teacher then says angrily. I quickly stood up.

"U-Uh...b-because I finally found out how to solve the equation." I quickly explained.

"If that's so then sit back down." The teacher said nothing other. I smirked and sat back down.

"Ya, you damn cheater. How did you do that?" Kai whisper yelled at me. I just smirked.

"Jongin why are you talking!?" The teacher yelled.

"Because Sooyoun said she wanted me to help clean your classroom so it can be more cleaner." Kai smirked when he saw my shocked expression.

"Is that true?" The teacher looked at me.

"A-" He however cut me off.

"Good, you can help Jongin clean." The teacher says no further. Then I heard Chanyeol laugh.

"Songsaeng-nim Chanyeol wants to help clean too." I smirked at Chanyeol.

"Oh, alright then. All three of you can clean." He said before turning back to his teaching.

"That's what you get for laughing at us." I stick my tongue out at him then high-five Kai. Chanyeol pouted and crossed his arms angrily.

***

As soon as the bell rang I ran out of the classroom so Kai and Chanyeol wouldn't have to bothering me any further but I sadly failed.
However one of them grabbed my backpack and pulled me back.

"Ha! Caught ya." Chanyeol evilly smiled. I pouted.

"Come on guys, let me go." I heaved a sigh.

"Well just a reminder that you better be here after school to help clean." Kai deadly stated.

"Araseyo, araseyo." I gave in and pulled my bag back. Chanyeol slang an arm around my shoulders as Kai just walked with us on my other side.

"Ya! Get off of me!" I was about to run however Kai grabbed my bag again.

"Nope we're walking you to class." Chanyeol beams. I pouted and quickly hid my face behind my textbook. Soon gasps and whispers were being heard.

"Who is that girl with Chanyeol oppa and Kai oppa?"

I was at least glad that they couldn't see my face because of the textbook. However then Kai grabbed the textbook out of my hands. My eyes widen and I grew alert.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter