Chapter Seventeen

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I made a promise that I'll always protect her, no matter how bad everything gets."

~Author's P.O.V~

"Did they tell you where they are?" Baekhyun nervously asked. 

"A-Ani, b-but I can... " Jessica pulled out her phone to only have the small hand gun drop out earning everyone to jump back and stare at her shocked.

"Ya! W-Where the hell did you get that?" Kris glanced at Jessica who picked it up. "Were you going to use that?" He then asked as the girl nodded.

"T-That's all I could think of, it was the only thing that can help Seohyun right?" The girl snuffled. They all just nodded as Kris just grabbed the gun. 

"You're definitly not holding onto this. Good thing it was on safety mode." Kris lightly scolded. Jessica just ignored him as she dialed in Seohyun's number and waited. After the third ring, he answered.

"Just was about to call you, forgot to tell you where I was. But remember, company then it's bye bye to them." The kidnapper spoke in a kid voice.

"A-Araseyo, I-I won't bring anyone. J-Just tell me where you are." Jessica glanced at all the worried faces watching her. 

"Alright, we're at the junk yard. The abandon junk yard near the sea." The male chuckled.

"W-Why are you laughing?" Jessica furrowed her eyebrows/

"Because it's cute how your little friend always backs away when I get near her." He chuckled.

"A-Andwae! D-Don't you even think of touching her." Jessica tried her best to sternly speak back yet her voice cracked a bit. 

"Well hurry up then before I start to get hungry. She's looking very tasty right now, her nice creamy white skin is alluring me." He chuckled as Jessica immedaitely started freaking out. 

"Areasyo! I-I will. Please don't touch her... and her boyfriend." Jessica sternly spoke even though tears were already streaming down her face. 

"Hurry the hell up then, times ticking sweetheart." The guy smirked before he ended the call. Her hand dropped once again as she was breathing heavily. Again only sniffles and cries were being heard. Kris heaved a sigh before he pulled the crying girl back into his embrace soothing her back. 

"What did he say?" Kris softly spoke as the terrified girl's cries were muffled by his chest. 

"H-He's at the abandon junk yard near the sea. H-He said if I brought anyone then their going to hurt them." Jessica mumbled as Kris her hair trying to calm her down. 

"Don't worry." Kris cupped her face delicately as he wiped away all the tears. 

"Well, since we know where that bastard is, let's do this." Everyone's eyes went onto Kai. "Jessica, you'll go in ther and act as you went alone while we trail behind you at a certain distance. Don't look suspicious or we'll be found out. Scream it anything happens araseyo? We'll help Luhan and Seohyun." Kai smoothly came up with a plan as everyone went along with. 

"A-Araseyo." Jessica hiccuped.

"We can do this." Kris gently whispered into Jessica's ear earning the latter to look up at him and gently smile. 

As they all were leaving somebody quickly spoke up.

"First time Kai ever said something smart or helpful." Chen spoke up earning laughs and a pouting Kai.

 

 

*

 

 

Jessica naturally walked in quietly, looking from her right to her left carefully.

"Annyeong chingu." A voice spoke frightening the girl a bit. The girl looked at the man who stood before her with a nastly smirk playing on his lips. "Follow me." He quickly said before he turned around and walked away.

The frightened girl hestiantly followed the mas she was lead into a run down building. Both walked inside as the door closed shut when she was finally in. Jessica gulped as she looking around trying her best not to feel scared.

"This way cutie." The man winked making Jessica give him a digusted face before she continued to follow. As she entered a huge space, she glanced around and right away she dashed towards her best friend who had a chain tied around her ankle. Luhan chained against the wall with both of his wrist against the wall. 

"Seohyun-ah! Gwaenchana?" Jessica pulled the broken girl into her embrace. Both were covered with bruises, cuts, and blood. Parts of Seohyun's clothes were torn apart.

"W-Why did you come?" She started pouring out her tears. Jessica just ignored the pained girl as she hugged her tightly but not too tight where pain would quickly spread around her body.

"Gwaenchana, I'm here now." Jessica caressed Seohyun's cheek.

"Aigoo, such a lovely scene. You guys are too cute." The same deep husky voice chuckled. "Remember me, I'm the person who unfairly were beat up by your little boyfriends." He smirked.

"Y-You're one of the guys in that gang." Jessica shakily spoke as she helped Seohyun stand up after removing the chain.

"Oh you remember, What happened to your little boyfriends?" The man fake pouted.

"Not here why?" Jessica carefully pushed Seohyun behind her.

"That's good then. Now I can finally finish my job." The man disgustingly smirked as he started making his way towards the two girls. Each step he took, each step the two took back. :Don't be scared, I don't bite... too hard." He smirled as he quickly reached out and grabbed Jessica's arm.

He quickly yanked the girl into his embrace trapping her with his arms. Taking a sniff of Jessica's scent he smirked eyeing the girl hungrily.

"Smell so good? Seem like you prepared yourself perfectly for me." He evilly chuckled as Jesica glared at him trying her best to break free from his grasp. Every push, every struggle nothing worked. "No, no, no you're going to be mine now."

The girl's eyes buldged out as she felt her whole world crash hearing those words. She definitely didn't want to lose her ity to a .

She notice how he started to lean closer towards her, his eyes staring straight at her. Quickly, she pulled out her arm and smacked the man before she harshly pushed the man away.

"Ah, that's right. You're a feisty one." He chuckled before he harshly smacked Jessica. To only then he kneed the poor girl in the stomach making her collapsed onto the cold dirty hard ground holding her stomach.

He kneel down on one knee and grabbed a handful of the girl's hair yanking her head up making the latter yelp in pain.

"If you haven' done that, this wouldn't have happened sweetheart." He dangerously spoke. Soon Jessica's eyes widen as she felt something roaming around her petite body. Jessica quickly, as hard as she can, pushed the man off of her and stood up still holding onto her stomach.

"Don't touch me!" She shouted as she randomly found a metal bar and held it up.

"Unnie!" Seohyun cried as she was still trying her best to stand up.

"Ga!" Jessica shouted earning her best friend to stare at her shocked with wide eyes.

"U-Unnie." Seohyun cried.

"Ga! T-Take Luhan with you. Nan gwaenchana!" She shouted as she continued to keep her focused on the man before her.

"Awe~ How sweet sacrificing yourself for a friend." He chuckled as he started walking closer.

"D-Don't you dare take a step closer." She sternly spoke even though her whole body was still in pain. She was about to take the chance and swing at him however because she wasn't thinking fast enough. The guy already punch her earning the girl to fall right back to the ground once again and hit her head.

Her eyes were slowly closing as she looked before hr to find the man she loves running towards her with a worried and angry expression.

"Andwae." She whispered as she grunted in sharp pain by the hard kick to her stomach. He kneel down and again grabbed a handful of her hair once again. Pinning the girl up against the wall.

"You think you're so tough huh?" He scoffed as he cupped Jessica's face roughly. "Oh no, shh, don't cry. I'll take good care of you." He smirked as he snapped his finger and bunch of people came out from nowhere.

"Go handle them, I'll take this lovely one somewhere for more privacy." He smirked. Quickly the beaten girl took the chance and punched him straight in the face. Earning the man to fall right on the ground. She glanced over at the couple to find Seohyun crying cradling Luhan.

"Ga!!!!~" She screamed at the sobbing girl. Earning her to nod and help Luhan up struggling a bit. With a quick move, she quickly grabbed the metal bar once more and pointed it towards the men who were crowding them.

"Let them through." The girl sternly commanded as the couple left limping out of the area. Without knowing someone yanked the bar out of her hand and she was hit against the wall.

"Well, now it's just you." The kidnapper smirked. He walked over to the tired girl, lifting up her face to only earn spit to the face. "Ya!" He angrily shouted before he p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter