Chapter Twenty-Three

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll always love you, no matter what."

~Author's P.O.V~

After crying so much and hanging onto each other tightly. He slowly pushed the girl away just to see her face. He gently cupped her face and gazed into her eyes. 

"I'm scared of something happening to you. If anything happened to you. However if you ran away from me then I'm sorry for all the I said to you. I... I'll leave you alone. Come back when you're ready." He softly spoke before he turned away and left with a broken heart.

She stood there watching his leaving figure cross the field of flowers. It hurt. It hurt more than anything as she watched him leave. She felt like her heart was plunged out her chest as it followed along with him.

More and more tears streamed down her face. She slowly dropped onto the ground as she was holding onto her chest where her heart rest.

"I'm so sorry Kris. I'm so sorry." She cried.

 

 

*

 

 

The next day came slowly, as the sun rose up into the sky brightening the day. 

As she slowly sat up, she crouched over as she rubbed her eyes. Glancing around the room a bit before dazing off. 

"Maybe it's time to go back. Yeah it's time." She talked to no one in particular. She got up and quickly changed before she packed all her things before she quickly went to catch a taxi. Catching the boat, she arrived back. She then caught another taxi to arrive at her place. 

Taking in a deep breathe, she unlocked her door and walked in. Complete quietness was the only thing heard in the entire house. She slowly walked in to find some of the guys knocked out in the living room with blankets and pillows spread everywhere. She blinked at them for a while before she quickly yet quietly went upstairs. 

Arriving upstairs, she notice Seohyun's door was slightly opened. Placing her dufflebag next to her door, she walked over and opened the door a little bit more to peek in. To find the two lovebirds all cuddled up together. She then closed the door before going back to her room to only find Baekhyun and Chanyeol sleeping on her bed. 

"Who agreed on them sleeping in my bedroom?" She mumbled clicking her tongue before she quickly put her things away. Walking back downstairs, she decided to cook. So quickly yet still quietly, she started cooking. However it wasn't easy not trying to make a noise. She immedaitely froze when a voice spoke up.

"Uh!~ What's all the noise!?" Kai whined as he placed a pillow over his head. Jessica stood in a statue biting her lower lip waiting til it's clear before she continued to cook. Finally about a good few minutes she finished and set the table.

Just after she set all the side dishes, a smile crept upon her lips as she crossed her arms proud of herself for making such delicious food. Every dish was one of every EXO's favorite dish. As she turned to leave back into the kitchen to grab something to drink, she jumped and quickly patted her heart as she was startled by finding Lay, Kai, Chen, Sehun, D.O, Tao, Xiumin, and Suho - mostly everyone who slept in the living room - stare at the food with jaw dropped.

"Surprise, I'm back." She smiled at them to only have all of them rush over to her, throwing themselves at her. Pulling her into a bone crushing hug. Except for Tao to come a little late, because he grabbed something to eat before he came to hug her. 

"Thanks for the food noona." Was all Sehun said. 

"Welcome, it's for leaving without telling anyone." She bitterly smiled.

"Gwaenchana, at least you're back and we know your safe." Suho warmly smiled.

"Can we eat then?" Tao was already seated and staring at the food as if he was a lion staring hungrily at his prey. 

"No. Not until everyone is awake." Jessica scolded earning the younger to pout. 

"Let's go wake them up then!!!" Soon came a cheer from everyone as they all ran upstairs. 

"Aniya!" She was too late to stop them. She didn't want them to be forced to wake up but failed. She shook her head, clicking her tongue as she turned to leave to the kitchen to only have someone back hug her tightly. "Ahh!" 

She turned around to find Baekhyun grinning happily. After he put her down, came the giant hugging her tightly, swinging her. 

"P-Put me down Chanyeol." She squealed. She laughed along as everyone was finally there. Everyone quickly settle down staring at the mouth watering food. Jessica smiled seeing everyone, then she glanced over her shoulder as she heard someone coming down the stairs. 

"Oh, you're back." Luhan said in a annoyed tone.

"Thanks, glad to be back." She rolled her eyes. She knew right then that she was going to be scolded by him. 

"Because of you, my angel was crying. Again. You're always making her cry and leave without even fixing things." Luhan glared towards Jessica as he sat down. 

"Araseyo, mianhae appa.~ I promise to not make omma cry anymore.~" Jessica answered. 

"Better." Luhan then smiled. 

"Anyways, where's Seo-" Jessica was quickly startled when someone jumped on her. "Seohyun." She breath out as she notice it was her. She then turned around and hugged her better. 

"You're a liar. I hate you." She cried.

"Mianhae, I really promise this time. I won't go anywhere. And if ever it happens again, then I give you permission to tie me to my bed." Jessica wiped away Seohyun's tears.

"Call!!!" Everyone at the table shouted once they heard what Jessica said. Earning the two girls to laugh and sit down. As everyone was happily eating, a sudden question was asked earning Jessica to frown. 

"Where's Kris ge by the way?" Tao said with a mouth full. 

"I'll go see if he wants to come and eat." Jessica quickly got up and grabbed her jacket along with putting on her shoes. She opened the door and immedaitely, everyone started whining about how cold it was.

"Leave already, it's cold." Sehun whined as he was clinging onto Luhan. Jessica chuckled before she closed the door tight and went off to Kris' house. Once reaching his house, she knocked right away however there was no response. 

"Kris!!!! Kris open the door!!!" She shouted yet nothing. So then she ended up searching for the spare key. After finding it, she quickly opened the door and went in since the cold was a bit too much for her petite body. "Kris!!!" She called out once more in the house as she was taking off her shoes. 

The whole house was complete darkness. All the windows were covered. She then quickly went upstairs, walking straight towards his room. To find his door wide open. 

"Kris." She softly called out as she peeked in before walking in fully. "Kris she called out once more. She quickly walked over to where his bed was placed, to find him wrapped up in his blanket like a burrito on his king size bed. 

Jessica pulled the curtains in his room open to give the room a little light. When she looked over at Kris, to only find him sweating heavily. 

"Kris gwaenchana?" She immedaitely freaked out as she quickly sat on the edge of the bed and placed the back of her hand against his forehead to only find out that he has a fever. However her hand was quickly thrown off his forehead before turning away, making his back face her. 

"K-Kris you're sick. H-How?" She asked worriedly to only have her be answered coldly. 

"Leave." 

"Kris, you're sick. I'm not going to leave. Here, I'll go find some medicine." Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter