Chapter Thirdteen

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why am I suddenly liking her presence?"

~Author's P.O.V~

Her heart started beating faster and faster by the minute. The stranger lead her somewhere in her own house, yet for some reason she had no idea where. She stood there not making a single noise, not even whimpering.

After a while, the stranger slowly removed his hand away from .

"You better stay put or else I'll ing shooting your brains out." He whispered yelled at her. She was already crying the Han river. She took slow deep breathe to help calm herself a bit.

Until then she heard the door being closed and the lights were switched on right away. And out of nowhere shouts came out. She dropped onto the ground as she covered her ears.

Ever so slowly she opened her eyes to be welcomed with laughing people around her. She brutally stood up and harshly wiped her tears away.

"Ya, you were really scared!" Lay spoke between his laughs. Jessica just turned around and dashed out of the house making everyone silent. She couldn't care less where her feet were taking her but all she wanted to do is leave.

"D-Did we scare her too bad?" Chen bit his lower lip.

"This is why I told you guys she'll hate you guys forever." Kris states as he plops himself on the stairs.

"I-I didn't think we would go over board." Xiumin softly says.

"Seohyun shouldn't you be the one to tell them not to scare Jessica like this, I mean you are her best friend." Kris looked over at Seohyun who stood there frozen on the spot.

"I-I didn't think w-we would scare her that badly that she'd run away." Seohyun quietly replied. Soon Kris' phone rang, he quickly took out his phone and answered it.

"Annyeong Yi Fan-shi." Mrs. Jung happily spoke from the other line.

"Oh, annyeong Mrs. Jung." Kris awkwardly answered back.

"I just called to see how my daughter was doing." She spoke.

"Umm, s-she's doing good Mrs. Jung. No need to worry." Kris then started putting on his shoes.

"Yi Fan, I just want to know that my baby is safe alright. Her past wasn't so good so I hate it when she's always alone at home. She was kidnapped once and I can't have her get kidnapped twice so please protect her well Yi Fan. Also please don't pull pranks like that on her. She's already having a hard time with school work and finding a job, everything. I even know that she gets bullied at school so please protect her well. I seriously have no one else but you." Mrs. Jung sadly stated.

"Mm, I-I'll protect her Mrs. Jung." Kris slightly smiled even though he knew she couldn't see. When the phone call ended, Kris suddenly had this urge to protect her. He felt guilt hitting him, regretting everything he did to Jessica. He took a deep breathe before he slammed open the door and started running out like crazy looking for Jessica.

He ran to the cafe but she wasn't there, he ran to the near by park but she also wasn't there. He even ran to the school hoping there was a chance that she would have went there but still no success.

However he didn't give up, not just yet. He repeating called her yet no answer. He turned his head from side to side to get just a glance of her but still no success. He felt more and more pressured.

"Where the hell are you right now Jessica!?" Kris typed in her number once more and he continued his search. However she still ignored his calls. Finally Kris gave up. He was panting as if he just ran for miles. So he ended up walking back home.

***

As Kris was walking down the street, he just couldn't get the picture of someone kidnapping her or if something happened to her out of his head. Two main questions were flowing through his head.

Did she go home already? Or is she still out there somewhere?

He ble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter