Chapter Fourteen

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Andwae, my heart... I shouldn't fall for him."

~Author's P.O.V~

She slowly opened her eyes by the smell of food (of course, food). She sat up and glanced at her side to find food on the coffee table. And of course it just had to look so mouth watering.

She chewed on her lower lip as she quickly reached over taking a quick bite of the delicious food. Once the food was in , her eyes turned to crest moons with a grinned plastered upon her lips.

"Taste good?" A sudden voice spoke up only to earn the girl's eyes to widen. Ever so slowly, she turned around to find a smoking hot male model (if he was he be paid amazing amounts of money) with drench hair and only in a towel robe. All she did was stare at him as her eyes caught the small droplet of water streaming down his neck and lower. She gulped.

"I said if it was good." His deep voice interrupted her - byuntae - thoughts as she quickly snapped back into reality and turned around. Her face heated up as she suddenly felt hot.

"M-Mm, i-it's really good." She bitterly laugh to only earn a cocked eyebrow from the latter.

"So i'm guessing it's not good since you faked laugh." She glanced over her shoulders to the drenched male model walking into his closet. Once the door closes, she lets out a deep breathe as if she was holding in her breathe the whole time.

She quickly grabbed one of the couch pillows and shoved it right into her face.

*Gosh Jessica you have such a dirty mind!!!!~ You byuntae!!!~ What were you thinking!!!!~*

She froze upon feeling a hand resting on her shoulder. She gulped as she slowly lifted up her head and glanced behind her to only have her eyes almost shot out of her sockets.

The male model of course just had to have his face right there when she turned her head. The tip of their noses her lightly touching. She felt her heart beat beating faster then usual.

She made the wrong move, glancing up into his dark chocolate orbs. His eyes were so dreamy and so beautiful to look at that just staring into his eyes you can get lost in just seconds. The petite girl just couldn't turn away when she was captivated into the man's gorgeous eyes. Until the phone rang breaking the intense staring contest.

She quickly turned her head as she was trying to calm her heart down and to even her breathing. She grabbed her phone as she quickly answered it and placed it against her ear.

"Sooyoun-ah!!!! Where are you right now!!!!? I'm so dead worried about you!!" She pulled the phone away from her ear a bit as she could have went deaf because of her best friend's screaming.

"Ya! You're going to make me deaf!" She shouted back.

"Mianhae, but where are you right now huh?" Seohyun asked in a worried mixed with anger voice.

"Don't worry, I-I'm at Kris's house right now." She softly replied.

"Araseyo, I thought you disappeared and would never come back. Mianhae for that stupid prank." Seohyun apologized.

"Ya, if you're going to start crying then I'm not talking to you anymore." Jessica demanded.

"Araseyo! I won't cry but please come home. I made your favorite breakfast!" Seohyun beamed. Jessica smiled as she was going to answer until her vision went to the breakfast that was still steaming and warm. Another thing, they were her favorites also.

She glanced over at the said boy who was mentally plastered in her mind as she saw him playing with his phone. But something pained her as she notice the small smiles that plastered on his face as he stared at his technology.

"Bwoh?" Jessica unknowingly spoke.

"Is something wrong?" Seohyun worriedly asked.

"A-Ani, just thinking because Kris made me breakfast too. S-So I don't know what to do." She audibly spoke.

"Mwuh rah goo!? Kris cooked food!? It's probably not edible." Seohyun spoke in a shocked voice.

"Actually he can cook. I already ate his food before." Jessica smiled as she glanced at Kris once again to only find him still smiling at his phone. She stayed in that position until she quickly looked away when the man looked over at her with a confused expression. She cleared a bit.

"So you want water?" Kris asked as he leaned closer to the girl to only have her heart beat accelerate once more.

"U-Uh n-ne." She shyly replied with heated cheeks. She watched as he grabbed a cup of water off the table when she could have just done that. She watched as he placed the cup in front of her.
Slowly she reached over to grab the cup to only have grab his long slender fingers along. They both looked at each other right at the same time and right at that very moment it felt as if they were the only two in the whole world.

"Ya Seohyun is calling for you." Kris says as he pulls away. Jessica just slightly nods with a shy smile lingering on her lips.

"N-Ne dongsaeng." She shyly spoke.

"Ya! You took forever to answer me back!!!" Seohyun shouted making me come back into reality.

"Oh, m-mianhae Seohyun-ah but I think I'm going to eat at Kris's house." She smiled without even realizing it.

"Araseyo." Seohyun then ended the call before even letting Jessica answer. She slowly put he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter