Special Chapter!!!~

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Everyone!!!~ So I haven't been on Asianfanfics for so long and now here I am!~ My computer broke down and it's not easy trying to get a new and improved computer but I'm using my brother's laptop. However, I decided to share my specail chapters for this story with you guys!!!~ (It was already on another website - Kpopfanfiction) but I hope you guys like it and sorry if the chapter is lacking since again I haven't wrote in years. Please forgive me!!!~ *Formally bows*

 

***

~No One's P.O.V~

Jessica and Kris have been together for about 3 years now and just about after 2 years and a half of staying together, they both have bought an apartment. Just a small apartment for two. 

However things have been changing through time. Kris became more and more busy along with going out a lot, more than you imagine. Never even having time to spend time with Jessica. His behavior have changed too much, he wasn't himself anymore.

He never comes home most nights and even if he ever did it was midnight by the time he came back. Along with that he would just sleep for about 3-5 hours before leaving without even informing Jessica.

Every second, every minute, everyday, the rushing pain would come flowing back. Kris became a whole new different person. Whenever Jessica asked for him to stay a day or take an vacation, he would immediately start snapping at her earning her to just feel bad.

Every single day, she would sit at the kitchen table watching as her beloved rush around gathering his things. Whenever he needed help to find something, he would shout out either than asking nicely like he used to do.

He changed however never have Jessica left his side. To her, she knew that one day her Kris will come back.

 

***

 

She woke up again feeling the coldness in her room yet the heater was on. She glanced over her shoulder and found the big empty space. Kris wasn't home...

again.

She had thought about it. About leaving him and going back home. But she couldn't do it, when she still loved him so great.

She slowly walked through the hallway and found Kris smiling down at his phone earning her to feel a bit of relief to see his smile again.

"Morning love." Jessica sang out as she walked over to Kris however all he did was look at her with an expressionless face. Earning her to wipe away her smile and grab her breakfast, a box of cereal with a small carton of milk.

She sat down across from Kris as she started to make her breakfast. Never have Kris looked at her nor glance since she sat down. All he did was stare at his phone and smile at times. 

"Kris, I think we-" She was cut off from Kris as he stood up making the chair screech the floor. 

"I'm leaving." He coldly spoke before he grabbed his coat and left through the door. 

"He's probably just busy Jessica. Gwaenchana." She tried to comfort herself despite how painful it felt. 

 

***

 

Many hours have past and yet Kris never came home. She thought of going out to follow him but then she knew that would only earn him to get angry. She waited and waited; she even made dinner yet nothing.

"He'll come home." She whispered just before the door unlocked earning her to look at the door with a bright face.

She stood up and watch as Kris ran towards the bedroom. She had a puzzled face as she was completely confused on why Kris was rushing as he was late for something. She let out a depressed sigh as she looked at the now cold food sitting on the kitchen table. 

Just then she looked back at the short hallway after hearing Kris's heavy footsteps rushing back to the living room.

"Kris, why are you in such a hurry? Why don't you eat dinner first, hmm?" She let out a small smile yet she was ignored. 

He just quickly made a run out of the door. Just earning Jessica to follow him not having a choice. She couldn't take him leaving the apartment so much along with ignoring her and treating her as if she's not important anymore. 

Just as she stepped out the door, the stingy breeze brushed against her skin earning her to shiver. It was December again, her favorite month of the year as it was the month Kris proposed for Jessica to be his girlfriend.

Quickly, she ran everywhere as she kept turning circles trying to find the giant. She didn't even care to apologize to the many people she kept bumping into.

She ran to the nearest park then to the stores. Everywhere she looked, he was nowhere to be found. Just then she spotted a tall blonde guy in the huge crowd of people walking since it was where all the stores were after all.

Soon she started speed walking since as she was trying to catch her breath. However then he disappeared again. She kept spinning in circles, turning to her left then to her right yet he was nowhere once again.

Just then she finally found him walking towards her. She was going to run up to him until she spotted that smile. The smile that always made her heart skip a beat, the smile that he never gave to her for such a long time. 

Just as she started to approach him, her eyes widen as her heart shatter into millions of tiny pieces. Now she knew why Kris was always so busy.

She slowly approached him as her eyes were already watering. Kris was walking hand in hand with another girl. Laughing and smiling happily. Just seeing that, she couldn't believe, she doesn't want to believe it. She then wished that she never ran out the apartment.

She quickly sped up her pace as anger and pain filled her eyes. Just as she finally got closer to them, she halted as she shot daggers through her watery eyes. Just after Kris was whispering something in the girl's ear making the both of them laugh. Kris looked upfront and froze once his eyes landed on a certain person.

Tears were rushing down her cheeks as she stood in front of the new couple. The girl just blinked completely confused.

"Ho-How could you? After all the time we've been together, you just go behind my back and cheat on me. Just leaving me at home and waiting for you to come back home. How could you!?" She shouted in full anger. She couldn't care less if she was earning poeple's attention.

"Jessica it's not-" Kris was cut off as he was slapped hard.

"I should've known that this was happening in the beginning. I was so stupid for falling for you! I knew you were always a jerk, you could never change! I loved you so much, all the time that we spent together and you just do this to me! I thought you love me too! I-I thought the times you were pissed off was because of ing stress!!! But oh was I so wrong! You were just going around cheating on me while there was a ing girl at home waiting for the person she love to come home!!!" She continously shouted angerly as more tears streamed down her red cheeks. 

"Fine! I did cheat on you! Why? Because I felt like there was barely anyhting happening between us anymore. The whole in love was ing gone!" He argued back earning Jessica's eyes to widen.

"Fine." She tried her best to keep her posture. "I hope you have fun with her then. I regret ever falling for you!" She snapped before she ran back home. 

Kris's heart ache when he saw the furious tears streaming down her cheeks. He has been busy with his job which earned him to think that the spark they had together was gone. However it was because he didn't make time to be with Jessica yet he made time for another girl.

His mind messed with everything as his heart was always the same. He still loved her yet he thought everything was gone. He thought their love was gone. 

"You were two-timing me?" Asked the girl whom Kris was having an affair with. However the man didn't respond. He froze up as everything hit him like a slap in the face. 

Just then he was slapped once again as he watched the unknown girl walk away furiously. 

 

***

 

When Jessica arrived at the apartment, she quickly dashed into the bedroom yanking out her dufflebag and a small suitcase. She angrily and quickly shoved her clothes inside barely caring if it's not neat. She wanted to get out, she needed to get out. 

After packing her clothes and all of her other belonging, just as she was about to walk out. She stopped in her tracks as something caught the corner of her eyes. Pictures. Every single picture of the two of them happily together. 

She still couldn't believe everything that just happened. She couldn't believe it, she didn't want to believe but the past can never be erased. She harshly grabbed the picture and slammed it against the floor. She quickly went around throwing all of the pictures onto the ground. All of the glass shattering.

"AH!" She yelped in pain as she held onto her bleeding hand. She slowly just started sobbing before she quickly grabbed her things and left.

Just as she made it to the living room, the door opened. She looked up and lock gazes with the man who shattered her heart. She roughly wiped away her tears before she quickly made her way towards the door ignoring Kris.

"Wait Jessica." Kris quickly blocked the broken girl's way.

"Get away from me!" She pushed him away yet he kept his stance.

"Let me explain, please." Kris pleaded.

"You don't have to, I know everything already. I heard everything!" She snapped as she pushed him once more with all her force. Resulting in him moving aside yet he didn't give up. He quickly caught her wrist before she could again get out of the door.

"Jessica." He whined as he held her wrist tightly - but not as tight as where it's painful.

"Fine then! Explain!" She shouted as she was breathing heavily. Kris slowly let go of her wrist before he took a deep sigh.

"M-Mianhae, n-neomu mianhae. I-I thought that we weren't in love anymore, that we didn't have that spark we used to. I-I just... I just wanted it back. I wanted to feel it again. T-That's why I dated behind your back. B-but then I found out that we still have it. It was you, only you who could still make my heart race." Kris explained as he locked eye contact with her.

However all he earned was an disgusted look from Jessica. 

"Done." She spat before she walked out however again was stopped when Kris grabbed her wrist. 

"Please baby, I'll make it up to you. Please. G-Give me one more chance." He plead as his eyes started to gleam.

"Let me ask you something." She softly spoke as she looked up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter