Chapter Five

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I should start excerising more often. Sooyoun is so heavy."

~Your P.O.V~

I quickly woke up before omma came and lecture me for being lazy. I took a quick shower and quickly threw on my clothes. I ran downstairs to only stop to see only appa.

"Where's omma?" I ask as I carefully walk to the fridge.

"Good morning to you too." He chuckled. "And omma went shopping with Mrs. Wu." He then says. I nodded as I SCANNED our emptyfridge for at least something but there was nothing.

"Appa, there's no food." I pouted.

"Mianhae princess, but we didn't go grocery shopping yet." He plainly says. I pouted however then I remembered that I had to leave early so I wouldn't counter the giant. I quickly ran and put on my shoes.

"Annyeong appa." I quickly spoke as I dashed out the house like a lightning bolt. I brutally stopped at our gate and peek my head out looking around however then stopped when I saw Kris and Luhan looking at me as if I grew another head.

I bitterly smiled and cleared my throat. I quickly sped walk before them while hiding my face. I heard Kris chuckling as I passed them by.

"Nice going Jessica." I mumbled to myself. I looked up to start running. I saw Seohyun walking ahead. "Seohyun-ah!~" I shouted happily. I quickly leaped towards her throwing my arms around her.

"Oh, you actually came out without arguing with Kris." Seohyun says impress. I just snort.

"Well yeah, I was running away from him so we wouldn't have to talk." I explained with a pouty face.

***

Midway of the hallway, screams and squeals were happening.

"Aish, sikkeuleoun!!!~" I screamed angrily. I then bumped into someone, well more like someone pushed me. I shut my eyes as I waited for the hard impact however it never happened.

And then I finally notice when all the screaming and shouting has stopped. Instead I heard whispers and snickers. I slowly peek open one eye until I opened both eyes to see my hero who caught me. Oh Sehun was smiling down at me. I chuckled and stood up straight with his help.

"Gomawo." I sincerely thanked.

"Welcome!~" Sehun beamed before leaving. I chuckled and went into my classroom as I saw all of the girls death glare. I heaved a sigh and CONTINUED walking to my seat.

I sat down at my regular seat and quickly popped in my headphones turning the volume up. I stared outside for it to kill time. However then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see the intruder. But when I did their finger poked my cheek at the process of turning. I looked at the corners of my eyes to see a smiling Tao.

That's when I notice Baekhyun, Lay, and Tao were sitting around me. Seriously it just had to be me.

"Why pick these seats when there's more away from me?" I asked as I notice the death glares.

"Because it's fun bothering you." Lay explained with a cute aegyo that can make a hundreds of girls die.

"How's it fun?" I pouted cutely only to earn Baekhyun to pinch my cheeks.

"Aigoo, why are you so adorable." Baekhyun squealed pinching them even harder.

"A-AH!~ ahpo!!~" I then scream as I yank his hands off.

"Oops, mian." Baekhyun innocently smiles. I just pout and rest my bury my face into my arms making them shield me. Little did I know, I out.

However to me that I thought only a few minutes past someone started poking my head. I groaned and turned away. However the poking didn't stop so I tiredly raised my head to the three laughs idiots.

"Bwoh?~" I yawned as I sat up stretching my arms.

"Next class is about to start." Lay deadpans making my eyes widen. I quickly gather my things and run to my next class. Only to leave behind my phone.

"Oh, she left her phone."

"Should we mess with it?" Smirks appeared on their lips.

"This is going to be fun." They unlocked the phone looking through everything.


***Lunch***


I rumbled through my bag to look for my phone however their was nothing. I quickly turned my bag upside down, letting all my things crashed onto the cold floor. Still my phone was no where to be found.

"Gwaenchana?" A voice ask. I look up to see Seohyun looking at me with a quizzical look.

"Ani. Do you think you can call my phone?" I ask her as I gather my things again. She nods and quickly calls my phone. I looked over at Seohyun to see if there was any answer to only notice her eyes rounded.

"What? Does someone have my phone?" I ask worriedly. I don't even have a lock, all you have to do to get in was swipe the damn screen.

"U-Uh, y-yeah I'll t-tell her." Seohyun stuttered as she pinked. I blinked at her confused on why she was blushing. When she ended the call I started asking questions.

"Who was it? What did the person say?" I kept rambling on and on however the only reply I got from her made me dumbfounded.

"Luhan said I was adorable." She shyly smiled and pinked even more. I blinked at her with a arched eyebrow.

"Seohyun!~" I called out at her snapping her thoughts.

"Huh? Oh and they have your phone." Was her reply.

"Bwoh? Ngu? Exo!?" I loudly asked worriedly.

"Mm, they said if you want it back better go to Kris' house Saturday since it's tomorrow." Seohyun explains. My jaw dropped. I was about to leave but when I just turned I started running. Yes, running. Towards the three dorks that I saw last when i had my phone.

"TAO! BAEKHYUN! LAY!" I shouted their names angrily. Their heads looked up at me in a unison. "Gimme back my phone! Now!" I shouted at them.

"We don't have it. Anymore." Baekhyun says as he holds in his laugh. I gritted my teeth as I glare at them.

"Then who DOES!?" I shouted.

"I don't know. Someone in the group." Lay innocently smiles.

"Bwoh? Nugu? Is it Kris?" I ask wide eyes.

"Nope just someone else." Tao brightly smiles.

"Aish jinja!" I grumbled and stomped back to Seohyun.

"So~ got your phone back?" Seohyun ask as she waved at the three.

"Ani, their passing my phone around." I angrily pouted. Seohyun giggles and links her arm with me as she pulls me away. However again I started running once I saw two familiar faces. Kai and Chanyeol.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter