Chapter Twenty-One

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I need you... I want to be by your side, Jessica."

~Author's P.O.V~

Her eyes slowly opened as the sunlight shined down onto her. Squinting her eyes open a bit before her eyes became more comfortable to open properly. She adjusted herself a bit before she glance over to find Baekhyun still sleep. She then turned her gaze towards the giant who slept beside her holding her hand tightly. 

Knowing that if anybody who slept crouching would have back and neck pain, the woken girl slowly moved her free hand towards his head as she slowly started massaging his head a bit.

She retreated her hand when the giant woke up from her sudden touch. Looking at her with his tired eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked in his morning voice. He groaned a bit as he rolled his head around to help pop his neck as he was feeling the consenquences of sleeping like that the whole night.

"Here let me help." The girl offered as she sat up and waved her hand indicating for him to come closer to her. So all he did was lean in not even getting what she was doing. "Ya, just come sit here." She scolded the older to only have him heave a sigh before getting up to sit on the edge of the bed.

Just then, he felt a pair of delicate hands press against his shoulders. The girl started massaging his shoulders to his neck.

"Aren't you tired? Why you suddenly doing this?" He asked as he moaned a bit feeling his shoulders feel a bit more relaxed.

"Ani, gwaenchana. You've been by my side for a long time and always helped me so this all I could do. I know this sounds weird, but I'm glad I know you Kris. Thanks for everything." The older male glanced over his shoulder to find the girl delicately smiling at him. He turned back as a smile unknowingly crept upon his lips.

After a little, his shoulder, neck, and back felt so better and relaxed. He sat up more straight to stretch loving the feeling.

"Thanks Jessica." Just as he was about to get up, he was suddenly held down as a pair of arms swrapped around his waist and a head rested against his shoulder. He was startled, but that didn't mean that he didn't like the feeling of her hugging him.

The male quickly glance over as he suddeny felt his shirt being drenched.

"Gwaenchana? Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly.

"Just because, you've always been there for me and protecting me while I could barely do anything. Gomawo for everything, I mean it." She hugged his back tighter. The male then turned around as he wrapped his own arms around the crying girl. 

"Gwaenchana, I have this thing where I promised to protect no matter how dangerous it was. Right now it may seem as we only have each other, so if you need anything or anybody; I'm right here." He hugged her tighter, lightly patting her back,

Jessica snuggled in closer, if possible as she couldn't let go. No she didn't want to let go, she wanted to stay in his embrace forever. She wanted to stay and feel safe and warm. However knowing that he already have someone else, she still loved him.

~

Back in Kris's room, when she was searching for her phone. Spotting Kris' phone. She quickly grabbed it and pressed on the power button. As the screen light up. A bright beautiful face came to view. 

Was she someone who Kris loves? Was she his girlfriend? 

Questions passed through her mind. She quickly locked the phone as she slowly placed the phone back on the desk.

~

The crying girl just hugs him tighter, feeling her heart break more of the thought. Just a few minutes have passed, the girl finally pulled away earning the male to frown yet she didn't see. She quickly wiped her tears and smiled up at him.

Staring at his beautiful chocolate eyes and his soft smile, her heart broke even more. However she still kept the smile upon her lips. She sat there staring into his eyes. She had the urge to just grab his face and crash her lips on his confessing how much she loves him but she knew that couldn't happen.

No matter how much she wanted to stay by his side, he already had someone else. Someone who and can love him more than her, someone who could stay by his side, and comfort him. To Jessica, she was just his friend; a close friend.

"You should probably go home and wash up." She finally spoke.

"Mm, I'll be back alright? Just chill for a while." He smiled as he lightly ruffled the girl's hair. As they said their goodbyes, she watched his leaving figure along with his handsome smile. As he left, her smile also left.

"I have to forget you, I have to. You have someone else." She cried once more as she folded her legs up. Covering her face with her arms shielding her as her head rested upon her knees.

"Why are you crying? Does your injury hurt?" A voice spoke. Jessica shot her head up as looked at the tired boy rubbing his eyes cutely looking at her.

"Awake now? I just have some thoughts on my mind don't worry." She softly smiled. Baekhyun just smiles and nods. After saying that he was going to leave, the girl sat in the room all by herself.

She carefully got off the bed as she walked towards a bag with clothes inside. Quickly changing, she exit her room walking straight towards the information desk. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I would like to discharge please." She politely bowed. 

"Araseyo, may I have your name miss?" The nurse warmly smiled.

"Jung Sooyoun." She answered glancing around her just in case Kris already came back. 

"Oh, Ms. Jung shouldn't you still be resting?" The nurse asked worriedly.

"Ah ne, however I going to travel to the states. So I'll just rest over there." She lied. She didn't have that much money to buy a airplane ticket. 

"Araseyo." The nurse replied as she continued to type onto the computer. 

"How much miss?" Jessica asked.

"Oh no you don't need to pay." The nurse smiled.

"W-Wae?" Jessica asked confused and shocked.

"Your boyfriend already paid for it." She smiled. Jessica blinked confusingly.

"B-Bwoh?" She asked once more confused. 

"Kris Wu, the boy who's been staying overnight." The nurse said with furrowed eyebrows.

"O-Oh, I-I see. G-Gamsahbmnida." She politely bowed before leaving the hospital shocked. 

"Miss?" The nurse wuickly ran towards the dazed girl. Jessica looked at her confused. "Here's your medication." She passed on a paper bag towards Jessica. Both bowed before Jessica left. 

As she took a step before the sliding doors, wind quickly brushed against her skin earning a shiver shooting down her spine. The girl hugged herself as she walked towards her house. 

Once reaching, she unlocked the door and walked in not hearing a single noise. As she walked in and closed the door, she leaned against the door for a while before walking upstairs straight towards her room. 

She went straight to her closet, grabbing out her dufflebag and started stuffing her clothes and woman needs. After finishing packing, she quickly wrote a note for Seohyun before sending a text to Luhan to always stay by her side and protect her also to not tell her about it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter