Chapter Nineteen

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please... Please be alright Jessica."

~Author's P.O.V~

Slowly, her eyes opened as they shifted towards the clock finding that it was 9:30pm at night. Heaving a sigh, she quickly yet carefully sat up. Reaching out to get a glass of water, she immedaitely retreated her arm from the shock of pain that shot right through her body wincing in pain.

"Ah!" She quickly placed a hand over her injury as she slowly laid back down leaving herself thirsty. "Makmolla (I'm thirsty)" She blew a raspberry as she stare up at the ceiling. 

"Hm." A sudden hum was heard earning the injured female's attention. Looking at the intruder stood Kris reaching out a water bottle with a soft smile. 

"Oh. What are you doing here?" The girl reached over grabbing the water bottle happily. 

"I was always here. Just came back from getting food." The male spoke as he walked towards the mini fridge in the room. Giving a curt nod, the girl struggled to sit up from the pain.

Biting onto her lower lip - hard - she quickly sat up successly achieving on not making a single noise. She opened the bottle and drank pretending as if nothing just happened. 

"Kya!~" She sang out with a smile of relief earning a chuckle from the latter. "Bwoh? What's so funny?" She playfully glared at the giant. Earning the male to shake his head in return. Lying down, the pain shot right back once again earning the girl to hold onto her injury.

Noticing, the male quickly walked over to her and helped her lay down comfortably. He pulled out the chair to sit down. Just as he sat down, came a knock with the guys and Seohyun quickly entering. 

Seohyun stood by the door as she stared at the injured girl laying on the white hospital bed. Her eyes slowly started getting teary as she couldn't stand looking at her best friend.

"Annyeong noona!!!!~" Sehun came in pushing his way through as he was in the far back. Quickly making his way in, he ran over with a goofy grin earning Jessica to chuckle at his cute action.  

"Annyeong!!!" Baekhyun sang as he came in skipping with his signature smile.

"Noona, gwaenchana!?" There Tao came in running filled with worriedness.

"Gwaenchana." The injured girl let out a reassuring smile earning the panda boy to smile in relief.

"Noona, I really thought that was our last goodbye." Chen pouted as he hanged his head. Jessica smiled as she gently grabbed his hand earning the latter to look up startled.

"Aniya, that won't ever be our last goodbyes." She warmly smiled earning the latter to smile brightly.

"Ya dongsaeng! I thought you were dead!" Xiumin smiled earning the female to playfully glare at him yet with a smile appearing afterwards.

"Good thing you're alright unless we would've lost Kris too." Luhan chuckled patting Kris' shoulder earning the man to roll his eyes with a small hidden smile - and if looked closely you couldn've seen a light blush on his cheeks.

"Whew I felt like my heart exploded when I heard the gunshot." Chanyeol dramatically spoke.

"Well good thing it didn't." Jessica chuckled.

"I'm glad you're fine love." Kai sweetly smiled adding in a wink earning the girl to giggle.

"Noona I was so scared." Lay pouted.

"Ani gwaenchana. I'm going to live forever." She smiled as she lightly hit Lay's arm. 

"I'm just glad you weren't badly injured." Suho heaved a sigh of relief along with his caring smile. 

"Well when you get better, I'll make a huge feast for you. But for now, only porridge is what you're eating." D.O smiled his signature heart-shape smile. Jessica happily nodded as her smile grew with the thought of lots of delicious food. 

After speaking to all of them, she then turned her attention towards another visitor who only stood there with big glinting eyes.

"Hey... Seohyun-ah." She let out a soft smile as she sat up with the help of Tao. Slowly, tears also built up in her eyes. Seohyun quickly sped walk over as she quickly threw her arms around the hospitalized girl earning the same.

"I though I'd never see you again. I thought you were gone. I was so scared. Don't you dare push me away again, araseyo?" Seohyun murmured.

"Araseyo~ No matter what fate brings I'll always be by your side. My number one priority is to forever take care of the people I love. And I won't give a if it's dangerous." Jessica gently patted Seohyun's back before she tighten her arms around the crying girl.

"Gosh gege why don't you love me as much as Jessica noona loves Seohyun huh?" Tao joked as he playfully pushed Kris before attaching himself onto the giant. Earning a disgusted face from the latter and laughs from everyone else.

"I always give in to you so you better take that or shut up." Kris bluntly stated earning the panda boy to pout along with a glare. Already a few minutes already passed before someone decided to leave.

"Hey guys, I'll be back. I'ma go visit my mom." Kris spoke with a montionless face yet his eyes and voice said other. He was scared, worried. As he left, one person kept their eyes on his leaving figure. 

"So~ You guys dating now?" Baekhyun immedaitely brought up as the male left. Quickly sitting at the end of the bed. 

"Dating? Nugu?" Jessica asked diverting her attention away from the door. "Did something happen when I was out?" She asked shocked but to only them rolling their eyes or snorting. The girl kept quiet as she scratched the back of her neck. 

"You and Kris babo! Are you guys a couple now?" Seohyun asked sternly. The girl blinked a few times before bursting into laughter. 

"Ani, we aren't dating." She chuckled however immedaitely shut up when she saw all the suspicious stares. 

"You sure? We all~ know that you want to be with Kris.~" Xiumin sang with a arched eyebrow.

"Mhm I'm positive." She gave a firm nod. 

"You're positive!?" Kai suddenly shouted earning the girl to jump i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter