Chapter Eight

I'm in Love With My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, one in a million years I've been showered by love... by EXO. Maybe Valentine's day isn't thata bad."

***Valentine's Day***

"Jessica!!!~ Ileona!!!!" I tiredly opened my eyes to see a grinning Seohyun looking down at me. "Bballiwa!!!~" She whined while shaking me roughly.

"Araseyo, I'm up. Happy now?" I responded in my hoarse voice.

"Yup, now go get ready. I need to make a short stop at the store on our way to school." Seohyun ushered me as she skipped out of my room happily. I just scoff and do as said.

***

I quickly ran downstairs seeing that Seohyun just finished putting on her shoes.

"Asa~ Their not here today." I beamed.

"You mean us?" Someone wrapped their arms around me. I jumped and looked behind me to find a eye smiling Baekhyun. I pouted and squirmed out of his embrace.

"Just you today?" I bluntly ask as I walked out of the house. However my question was answered when...

"Annyeong!!!~" Xiumin beamed.

"Annyeong." I bitterly smiled and kept on walking. Seohyun ran up to me linking arms.

"Gaja." She sweetly smiled at me. I chuckled and nodded.

Once we were at the store I notice that I didn't hear anything behind me for a while now. I quickly turn around to find no one. I blinked confused however still followed Seohyun into the store.

"Where did the guys go?" I ask Seohyun as I glanced outside once more before turning to her. However I was ignored. "Seohyun!" I huffed as I stomped over to her.

"Huh? You said something?" She responded without looking at me. I made a silly face at her before coming back to my usual self.

"So, who's the lucky guy that you're confessing too?" I . She blushes as looks away.

"Someone." She shyly smiled. I chuckled while shaking my head. "Does this look good?" Seohyun pulled out two cute white teddy bears off the shelf.

I scanned it for a while before I smiled and nodded happily. Seohyun chuckled as she scanned it herself before we went to pay for it.

"Think he'll like it?" She ask while biting her lower lip nervously.

"Nugu? Oh him!~ Yeah, probably." I shrugged earning a playful glare from the latter.


***School***


When we entered, we were greeted with thousands of girls with thousands of girls with gifts stuffed in their hands. Both Seohyun and I gawked at them.

"A-Are those for EXO?" Seohyun asked in disbelief. Seriously these girls would waste so much money just to impress the guys.

"I-I think so." I looked over at Seohyun as I answered and turned back to be greeted with a bouquet of pink flowers in my face.

I blinked at it confused. However soon a face appeared behind the bouquet.

"Happy Valentine's Day!!!~" Baekhyun beamed.

"M-Me?' I asked with wide eyes. Baekhyun chuckled and nodded. "U-Uh gomawo." I shyly took the bouquet out of Baekhyun hands.

"Aigoo, kyeopta." Baekhyun squealed while lightly pinching my cheeks. Baekhyun then leaves while waving at me. I chuckled at his adorableness.

"Ya, does he like you?" Seohyun asked while eyeing me.

"Ani, he just gave me this as a friend." I smiled and walked to class. Once I turned another bouquet greeted my face.

I tilted my head a bit to find Chen chuckling at me.

"Happy Valentine's Day noona!!!~" Chen smiled brightly.

Then girls started gasping and whispering upon each other. I looked over at them to find everyone staring at us. I gulped nervously.

"Noona, you're not going to accept it?" Chen asks with his sad cute aegyo voice.

"Ani." I smiled back at Chen as I shyly took the bouquet. Chen chuckled and leaned in.

"Gwaenchana, I'll protect you from them." Chen sweetly smiled at me as he lightly pinches my cheeks. I chuckled and walked over to my seat. As I sat down I heard the girls talking upon themselves.

"She's so lucky." A girl spoke while angrily pouting.

"Tch, she's so ugly why would Chen oppa give her a bouquet?" Another snapped.

"Didn't she receive a bouquet from Baekhyun oppa?" Another voice spoke while glaring at me.

"Yeah, that ." The second girl spoke again while glaring at me. I heaved a sigh as I looked away. Unknowingly a tear slid down my cheeks. I jumped when I felt someone's thumb came in contact with my cheek wiping away my tear. I looked up to find Kai looking at me worriedly.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying." He could be such a sweet talker. I chuckled and wiped my eyes. When I opened my eyes I was greeted with cute stuffed bunnies in tea cups.

I blinked confused, I slowly looked up at Kai who was shyly smiling at me while rubbing the back of his neck. I then chuckled at him.

"Happy Valentine's Day noona, this ahjumma that my family's close with was giving these away so..." Kai shyly looked away. I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Gomawo." I sweetly smiled at him earning a smile back from the latter.

Kai then leans closer to me. I stared at him with rounded eyes.

"Don't worry, I won't let them make you shed a tear anymore." Kai whispered to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter